If I saw it correctly Method used Lust on the wall, having some downtime after breaking the wall and Nathanos out of his iceblock. So I guess it would be much wiser to safe BL for DMG on Jaina...

Quote Originally Posted by DurzarDK View Post
    If I saw it correctly Method used Lust on the wall, having some downtime after breaking the wall and Nathanos out of his iceblock. So I guess it would be much wiser to safe BL for DMG on Jaina...
    They lose 20 seconds off the berserk timer since Jaina ice blocks for 20 seconds if you lust on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    New best method pull is 19%. They are very close to ending this.
    Looking at the damage in the last phase 19% is not close at all.

Just saw this. Only 14% left to clear.

But there's no telling how many more pulls to get back to P3. This is barely their 5th time back in P3 tonight. Probably won't see a kill for another 50+ pulls tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Just saw this. Only 14% left to clear.

But there's no telling how many more pulls to get back to P3. This is barely their 5th time back in P3 tonight. Probably won't see a kill for another 50+ pulls tbh.
    Also, they're 4 healing, which means that any fuckup will cause a wipe easily and will make harder to reach P3 flaweless..
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the loop question: is it certain that she dies at 5% on mythic (from datamining, etc ...), or are there indications of an extra phase?

Are they really theorycrafting after each good pull for like an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Out of the loop question: is it certain that she dies at 5% on mythic (from datamining, etc ...), or are there indications of an extra phase?
    Blizzard basically confirmed there's no extra phase when they said berserk timer is 12 minutes on mythic.

She might die at 0% or 10% instead of 5% though who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's worth remembering that back then, DPSers had powerful healing cooldowns that helped a lot during crucial moments. It has long since been nerfed.
    Did they? From what I remember the healing back then wasn't even half as absurd as it is now, or do you mean stuff like druids with tranq? Did dps shamans have healing tide back then? I don't remember that well
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Also, they're 4 healing, which means that any fuckup will cause a wipe easily and will make harder to reach P3 flaweless..
    On top of that, they had 12 stacks of Chilling Touch, even if you say "Fuck it, burn her down" from 19%, you'll be frozen solid reaaaal fast.

If I were a betting man, I'd honestly think this won't be done til after Reset. Then again, you could get some phenomenal RNG.. We'll see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it may be a repetition of Ghuun, when 19% was a looong way to go, due to insane dmg required to kill him before he kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Did they? From what I remember the healing back then wasn't even half as absurd as it is now, or do you mean stuff like druids with tranq? Did dps shamans have healing tide back then? I don't remember that well
    It was mainly about how broken resto druids were in Firelands,
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Healing cooldowns were available for DPS classes, so you had extra Tranq and the like. It definitely mattered a lot more than, say, Shadow Priest popping VE nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    So find a better job, simple. That's the idea of the American dream right, you take responsibility instead of pointing fingers.
    Yeah that's the supposed dream the reality is that isn't really a thing unless you are truly exceptional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Nobody is stopping you from negotiating extra (un)payed leave. If you do your job well I'm sure it's not that much of an issue. Average income is higher in the US as in Europe so you dont have to work 50 hours a week, 51 weeks a year.
    We don't get healthcare as part of our taxes if we are above poverty level also pay may be higher but cost of living is also significantly higher in areas where you make more.

Why would Method livestream it, thereby giving free intel to others competing to be world 1st?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why would Method livestream it, thereby giving free intel to others competing to be world 1st?
    Why do they stream anything?

Money.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Because when they decided to livestream they had no competition and streaming brings extra money.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Money. Sco has ads on his channel about Method merch, redbull gaming centre hosting etc. Big bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money, advertising the guild name, and because they can. They only have 1 "real" competitor in Limit, and Limit hasn't really done anything worthwhile.

They get like 50k+ viewers, it's insane

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Money. Sco has ads on his channel about Method merch, redbull gaming centre hosting etc. Big bucks.
    Also the supplements and food Sco needs to eat to maintain his body doesn't come cheap. He needs to earn big bucks to maintain that. Ask anyone serious about gym how much it costs in time and money to look buff.

What is the reasoning behind Method not having done their splits yet ?
    It seems they would greatly benefit from the ilvl and by now they know which classes to gear up.

They make fucktons of raw money from just stream donations, stream subscribes and sponsorships.