Thread: Bloodmallet

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Bloodmallet

I see on Bloodmallet.com all the items and abilities are shown are with the talent build 3 2 1 0 2 2 2, anyone know if there's a way to change it to the demonic build? Or are these items with momo relatively equal to demonic?

Quote Originally Posted by Slykila View Post
    I see on Bloodmallet.com all the items and abilities are shown are with the talent build 3 2 1 0 2 2 2, anyone know if there's a way to change it to the demonic build? Or are these items with momo relatively equal to demonic?
    No and bloodmallet is all but useless for us. I had messaged their support to update it and their response was less than useful.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    No and bloodmallet is all but useless for us. I had messaged their support to update it and their response was less than useful.
    I figured, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use raidbots Droptomizer. It's more accurate to your current character.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    The issue is with simulationcraft using that as a profile. Bloodmallet just compiles the simcraft profile info and swaps out gear pieces.

Herodamage have also got meta build as standard with no way to change. Kind of useless. As above just use raidbots, and check once you acquire gear doesnt take long and worth doing anyway.