Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Are they a particularly heavyset/overweight employee? Maybe they're wearing some very specific footwear?
    Or it may have something to do with the pull of gravity the person in generating

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Are they a particularly heavyset/overweight employee? Maybe they're wearing some very specific footwear?
    My thoughts exactly. If he/she is heavy enough to move the floor I could see that happening.... or wearing shoes or other clothing that generate excessive static electricity.
    Last edited by Didly; 2019-01-24 at 04:29 PM.

Edit: Employee 2 is not carry magnets. The cables are not being stepped on or bumped. This isn't a joke. It was mentioned to me in passing a couple times but I didn't take it seriously. I'm 100% positive this isn't a prank.

Edit 2: There are no devices or magnets of any sort. No cellphone, no keychain. She often wears a wool throw.

It has come to my attention that quite a few people here have come into contact with people (possibly more commonly female?) that have a weird effect on electronics. Strange.

Also, I'm more interested in the mystery than a fix. I will update this and make a new post when I get the time to figure this one out. I also work with engineers so I'm going recruit a gaggle of Watsons.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, people. Love this sub.

Here's some more information from the OP

The wool throw points a finger at static electricity.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland