10+ Year Old Account

Think I Found a Site Bug

So, I was playing around with my settings and I found that I could change the default theme of the site. Out of curiosity, I went through them all. Then I activated the mobile theme...and now I'm stuck. The settings page that allows me to change the theme is not available in the mobile version. I tried backing through my history to get to the page, I tried tracking it down through the altered layout, and I even tried finding the answer through the search function; all with no luck.

This means that:
    A. There is no option to change back.
    B. The option is bugged out.
    C. I'm too stupid to find it.

Personally, I'm leaning towards C, but B seems more likely. Just thought you'd like to know about this potential bug...and, if possible, could someone with the ability to do so please bump me back to the default theme? Would appreciate it. The mobile theme hurts my eyes. T_T
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Try CTRL-F5 or resetting your cookies.

On the topic of themes, wtb Dark theme. I mean, mobile is taking forever so see if we get anything else in the mean time eh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Resetting the cookies worked until I logged back into my account. Then it reapplied the theme.

I'll PM you a solution.