7+ Year Old Account

Battle of Dazar'alor race thread

Welp, it's this time of the year.

Reddit reports that Limit went full Alliance for 400 ilvl item. Seems that they really want to get that WF:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ir_roster_for/
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Went 3/9H and 7/9N last night. First 2 bosses are kind of meh, as expected, but everything else has been an absolute blast.

Limit swapping to Alliance is just the kind of thing this race needed: it combines so much drama at once. Racials. Warmode. Faction favoritism. Alliance bitching about Horde. Horde bitching about Alliance. If NA wins you know that EU fanboys will call it illegitimate not only because of the reset time differences, but because of the faction swap. If EU wins you know that this event will be brought up in every world race until Wow dies. I love it.

It's stupid though, Alliance donated enough resources for the Darkshore Scenario late tuesday night, resulting in the ilvl reward from it remaining at 385. Basically, EU alliance has to wait for the longest possible time before getting the 100% ilvl 400 item.

Quote Originally Posted by NehmTH View Post
    It's stupid though, Alliance donated enough resources for the Darkshore Scenario late tuesday night, resulting in the ilvl reward from it remaining at 385. Basically, EU alliance has to wait for the longest possible time before getting the 100% ilvl 400 item.
    US just rolled over this morning. guess Limit gets more 400 ilvl items.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    US just rolled over this morning. guess Limit gets more 400 ilvl items.
    Just a slight correction, the name of the guild is now <this game is bad>.

Also: lol.

... They changed their guild name?

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    ... They changed their guild name?

Meh.
    Only for now, they’ll be going back horde when they’re done with what they have to do on alliance side.