Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Im doing Overwhelming Odds RIGHT NOW with a friend. As we speak.

There are 20-30 Alliance players ganking the voldun flightpath to the quest of totollan.

Do you think this is world PvP?
    DO YOU THINK THIS IS WORLD PVP?!??!?!??

This is a massacre.
    This is not true world pvp.
    this has been happening since day one what are you rambling about.
    i didnt see you whining like this when horde had the advantage.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

There are 20-30 Alliance players ganking the voldun flightpath to the quest of totollan.

This is a massacre.
    World PvP is avoided like a plague in every other mmo-rpg, with the majority of the players always going to the PvE-type servers.

Yet in WoW people migrated to PvP servers like cattle to follow their favorite famous guild. And now that we got Warmode, people switch to it then complain that it's unfair.

WoW's World PvP being unfair, disgraceful, honorless is by design, and it's just the hottest version of a old, bad gameplay experience that is only outmatched by hardcore perma-death open pvp servers with looting from other players.

If the Horde players wants to stop being ganked on flight-pads, the Horde must stop using such flight-pads, then they need to make big-ass groups to kill the Alliance doing the ganking. Or they can do what many did before and turn off Warmode.

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    this has been happening since day one what are you rambling about.
    i didnt see you whining like this when horde had the advantage.
    In my 10 years of playing WoW ive never seen flighpath ganking.

Do not pretend this was "a thing". A common thing at least.

This is "a thing", a "consequence" of Blizzard making quests that promote group world pvp.

Every single quest Blizzard makes that promotes group world pvp...will end up with groups of people ganking flightpaths, killing solo players.

There are 20-30 Alliance players ganking the voldun flightpath to the quest of tortollan.

This is a massacre.
    Camping flight path is part of world pvp.

World pvp has always been like this, since Vanilla. Why are you surprised?

Last night I had beautiful, 3 hour long conversation with a few people in the general chat, sparked by world pvp. This hasn't happened at least since early cataclysm to me. I stayed in the zone for well over 2 hours longer that I had to just to chat with the people.

This is the first right step Blizzard has taken in years in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    Camping flight path is part of world pvp.

World pvp has always been like this, since Vanilla. Why are you surprised?
    Do not pretend flight path ganking was a major thing....EVER!

10 years of playing wow ive never been camped at a flightpath.

This is a consequence of giving rewards to group world pvp.
    Because people chose the path of least resistance to do the quest. ALAS flightpath ganking is a thing now. Just because of that.

Because people chose the path of least resistance to do the quest. ALAS flightpath ganking is a thing now. Just because of that.
    Then you never played on a large PvP server. FP/portal camping was a thing in literally any patch hub.

In my 10 years of playing WoW ive never seen flighpath ganking.

Do not pretend this was "a thing". A common thing at least.

This is "a thing", a "consequence" of Blizzard making quests that promote group world pvp.

Every single quest Blizzard makes that promotes group world pvp...will end up with groups of people ganking flightpaths, killing solo players.
    are you living on a imaginary world or are you new?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Togabito;50807775]Do not pretend flight path ganking was a major thing....EVER!

Because people chose the path of least resistance to do the quest. ALAS flightpath ganking is a thing now. Just because of that.[/QUote

You're daft cause in my FOURTEEN years of playing I seen it quite a few times . South shore and Tarren Mill flight paths were camped quite a bit. Sentinal hill was another notorious ganking flight path. Had a few in Booty Bay at times. Then dont get me started on the burning crusade portal where there are flight paths. Didnt see much in WOTLK areas. Same with Cataclysm new areas. Then we hit pandora where almost every freaking FP was gank city. Dunno about Wod and didnt see many in Legion. Now we in BFA and FP camping is making a return.

So just because you didn't experiance it doesnt mean it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    You're daft cause in my FOURTEEN years of playing I seen it quite a few times . South shore and Tarren Mill flight paths were camped quite a bit. Sentinal hill was another notorious ganking flight path. Had a few in Booty Bay at times. Then dont get me started on the burning crusade portal where there are flight paths. Didnt see much in WOTLK areas. Same with Cataclysm new areas. Then we hit pandora where almost every freaking FP was gank city. Dunno about Wod and didnt see many in Legion. Now we in BFA and FP camping is making a return.

So just because you didn't experiance it doesnt mean it never happened.
    I didnt said it never happened.

I said it was never a major thing...because there was NEVER rewards for doing so.

This is a problem of giving rewards for doing so.

ANYWAY...people who get out of flightpaths now are honorless kills. As i found out just now doing Overwheliming Odds.
    Is this new?

Just because you've never encountered it doesn't make it so. SS Vs TM says otherwise back in the day or any time horde or alliance raided the opposing towns
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

but what is the point of gank fp? even with the honorless buff the quest is completable?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    but what is the point of gank fp? even with the honorless buff the quest is completable?
    I only found out about this just now is this new?

Anyway, i completed the quest, dont know how. Some kills counted. Some did not.
    No idea how the system is working.

It's a great incentive to turn off war mode! Turning it on for 30 minutes every week for free gear is definitely worth having it off for the rest of the time.

to all the horde players; how come its unfair when we kill you at max lvl with several people but when we encounter you while levling all you do is pull us to camps for guards to kill us or run away in terror like you shit your pants unless you got a 120 to back you up?

- - - Updated - - -

I only found out about this just now is this new?

Anyway, i completed the quest, dont know how. Some kills counted. Some did not.
    No idea how the system is working.
    The honorless system has been in the game since vanilla, still fun to piss em of tho

Quote Originally Posted by Trazerion View Post
    to all the horde players; how come its unfair when we kill you at max lvl with several people but when we encounter you while levling all you do is pull us to camps for guards to kill us or run away in terror like you shit your pants unless you got a 120 to back you up?
    I think you just described the alliance on accident.

Unless you are trying to imply that both sides do the same, which is a ridiculous notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I think you just described the alliance on accident.

Unless you are trying to imply that both sides do the same, which is a ridiculous notion.
    Nah bro, as I was typing that yesterday I had run in with several low lvl hordes in the 25-35 bracket on my 27 warrior all of them ran like small children when they hear an ice cream truck