View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post

oh yeah baby
    I want need that frostmourne guitar

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering where the memes would start filtering in

Answer: page 53, post 2091

this entire thread must be purged

- - - Updated - - -
    @Aucald whats the over/under on us being allowed to post memes here?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Anyone ever play Tides of Blood?

For me that was the go-to map for fun hero v hero combat, far more so than the original DOTA maps were. Their community was what got me to stick my toe into modding WC3 in the first place. I even did a skin for it, I forget if it was ever wound up being used. But it had some great at the time custom skins and abilities that seemed to have far more thought and care put into them compared with other similar maps - like that one bloodmage guy who used health instead of mana. It's like the closest thing to an early incarnation of HOTS I can think of.

Man, that was a good time.
    I wish these forums had a Like system, because hell yeah, dude! Tides of Blood was awesome, and it actually put a lot more effort into coming up with unique and interesting things than DotA. Admittedly, I think DotA's gameplay was more balanced and streamlined, but still!

I can't wait to see the Chaos Space Orc model.

I know it wasn't in War3 but man, I wish they could put the Zealot in there too just to match the Marine, Hydralisk and Zergling. Lemonsky already has the models made from Starcraft Remastered!
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-11-23 at 12:21 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    I can't wait to see the Chaos Space Orc model.

I know it wasn't in War3 but man, I wish they could put the Zealot in there too just to match the Marine, Hydralisk and Zergling. Lemonsky already has the models made from Starcraft Remastered!
    Those aren't models from SCR
    those are sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Those aren't models from SCR
    those are sprites.
    Yes, they are sprites in SC:R

But they created high-res 3D models to create those sprites.

And they used those same high-res models as a basis for the models in Reforged

You can see that the Zergling model in Reforged is the exact same design/model used in Starcraft Remastered's Zergling sprite, down to the little hook shape on the tail. Lemonsky worked on both Reforged and SC:Remaster.

They just look different here because of the posing and angle
    Last edited by Triceron; 2019-11-23 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Aucald whats the over/under on us being allowed to post memes here?
    As long as they're relevant to the thread, not standing in as flaming/trolling, and not an explosion of memery that derails the thread I'd say they're fine.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    As long as they're relevant to the thread, not standing in as flaming/trolling, and not an explosion of memery that derails the thread I'd say they're fine.
    Glad you could bake it, Uther

LET THE CULLING OF STRATHOLME MEMES COMMENCE!

Has anybody heard news about the supposed hero-mode version for the RTS-intolerant? I don’t plan on using it much, but I’m curious.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Has anybody heard news about the supposed hero-mode version for the RTS-intolerant? I don’t plan on using it much, but I’m curious.
    I've been told it's been purged from the list of promises Blizz gave us that would make it to the actual game.

GIMME THE GAME NAO:

this in the new style. give. now.

Warcraft 3: Remastered - Think they will push the release date to 2020?

Or, did they say anything at Blizzcon about it? A Google search doesn't seem to tell me anything about its progress. It's supposedly out 31st Dec or before, though.

I personally think it will come in November of 2020.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Think they will push the date to 2020? Well it's basically December now and there has been no word, so yes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the beta, it's running smooth, but no sign of the campaigns when I checked again yesterday. just vs. so far.

Now go ahead and watch this thread segue into Shadowlands in 2021 in 3, 2, 1...
    Last edited by Byleth; 2019-11-24 at 10:22 AM.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I'm in the beta, it's running smooth, but no sign of the campaigns when I checked again yesterday. just vs. so far.

Now go ahead and watch this thread segue into Shadowlands in 2021 in 3, 2, 1...
    Im in beta too. It isnt running smooth >< Crashes/disconnects all the time and matchmaking is pretty fu*ked up. I dont believe to realese this year. Maybe 1st quarter of 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Im in beta too. It isnt running smooth >< Crashes/disconnects all the time and matchmaking is pretty fu*ked up. I dont believe to realese this year. Maybe 1st quarter of 2020.
    I haven't experienced those issues myself, except for the odd vs. disconnect mid match, but always when I'm winning, so I assumed it was intentional.
    Here is something to believe in!

They already delayed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    The beta is running smooth enough from a systems standpoint, its just the campaign we haven't seen yet. I think they can still make it.

they are legally obligated to release it before 2020 because it was a preorder product and all preorder products must be delivered in 1 year max, thats why they write that stuff with 31 december or earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    thats why they write that stuff with 31 december or earlier
    They've removed it.