Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Kingsbane. Best spell in the game.

Also Sin just now being all about bleeds and poisons don't matter. I had like 240% poison damage in Antorus. Felt good.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Poison Profession.
    2) Lockpicking being useful in dungeons. I still remember finding random locked chests in dungeons and the party being happy they had a rogue that can open it.
    3) Disarm Traps.

Poison for non sin rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    RIP Swirly ball.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=136803/...ol-1-detection

wod had a really nice set up for rogue subtlety i miss that. it was fun to play and ashran was really fun to play. wod had very fun pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    50% less movement in stealth. Makes no sense that a rogue can run faster in a sneaky stance than a normal stance.

Same goes for cat form.
    I once voiced that same opinion on reddit and got downvoted to oblivion.
    Don't get me wrong, it's very convenient. I'm an immersion kinda guy though and going even faster while supposedly sneaking makes no sense.

And let's not forget that it screws up the animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss playing my rogue in general. No excitement anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Don't get me wrong, it's very convenient. I'm an immersion kinda guy though and going even faster while supposedly sneaking makes no sense.

I'm feral main, and I found it silly they removed the stealth movement penalty. It also removed the cat form sneaky animation, which looked very stupid by the way, but it now looks worse as it's literally running like chasing a fleeing prey and nobody can see me. I don't play a rogue myself but I did leveled up one to 110 in Legion and it really hurt to see that I could run faster in stealth and the animation for certain races looked (looks) like they are under some drugs ... /facepalm.

It's a fantasy game, but it should also stay true for logical things.

That's my opinion.

I'm feral main..
    Look guys! A unicorn!

Sorry, couldn't help myself xD

Burst of Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Burst of Speed should just be reworked to be a toggle. When it's on, it doubles your run speed by 100% but drains your energy by a large amount, but not bringing it under 1 Energy. This would allow you to have it active 100% of the time, while making it very largely unusable during combat (except for hard running away).

Just fucking do it Blizzard just FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES WHAT ARE YOU SO FUCKING AFRAID OF.
    I liked the idea, similar to locks' Burning Rush but even better, might require some tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Look guys! A unicorn!

Sorry, couldn't help myself xD
    Uhm... ok?
    I don't get the joke XD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Burst of Speed. Being able to move as fast as an epic mount while stealthed was just so much fun.

Also, Lockpicking as a skill to level. If you were actually picking pockets as you leveled, it was an organic process.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post

I figure it's basically the rogue lying to the world about where they are. As in, you're using a speed hack on the game world, but as a class feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss literally any version of rogue before Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss playing without Roll the Bones. It's a hellishly bad designed ability.

Uhm... ok?
    I don't get the joke XD
    you are rare

i miss a lot 20 level poison quest:
    poison profession and crafting, the poisons were cheap, profession skill levels did not matter at all, but it was IMMERSIVE, brewing your poisons ... Being a cook/alchemist/herbalist/poison crafter was great.

now i feel like a futuristic op ninja from some eastern game. Before i actually felt like a rogue.
    Last edited by denisgsv; 2019-03-28 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I miss literally any version of rogue before Legion.
    Same. Anything pre-Legion would be better than this nu-Rogue garbage.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

I can't believe I'm reading people say they miss Burst of Speed. It was a cancer on the game. It let things like Frozen Ammo be a part of the game, it did nothing but drain our energy, so congrats you got to the target but now you're sat doing nothing. Shadowstep was always the better choice unless you were flag running or just liked to run around in stealth really fast.

50% less movement in stealth. Makes no sense that a rogue can run faster in a sneaky stance than a normal stance.

Same goes for cat form.
    stealth hasn't been simply 'standing' differently in a long time.

When Combat was Combat and not Pirate spec. When stealth actually slowed movement speed.
    Hi Sephurik

Late WOD sub rotation and burst.