Poll: Do you like Baine as a character?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.
    First response and this is basically everything the Horde is going to say.

Cause I came here to say it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's fine, considering he is a Tauren. But he cannot progress as a character if he remains a pacifist. He needs to flex those giant muscles for once ffs.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    He's fine, considering he is a Tauren. But he cannot progress as a character if he remains a pacifist. He needs to flex those giant muscles for once ffs.
    He'll be sending delicious steaks to Anduin soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    One could say he's been pretty spineless up until now but I have on good information that's about to change. One things for sure: The steaks have never been higher.
    Oh pal you always makes me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    @Wildberry

what is the appropriate time to wait until and then vote for baine here? i messed it up last time.
    If it's "Yes or No" to Baine, you hit no. Immediately.

Also, it's hilarious that this poll is public. [Horde Perspective Only], and Baine's still getting votes from the Blue Team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Also, it's hilarious that this poll is public. [Horde Perspective Only], and Baine's still getting votes from the Blue Team.
    When caught just say "I play Horde!" and delete your post history.

Flawless.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

Flawless.
    It's "I play both facitons" actually! The ultimate excuse to vote wherever you want!

Flawless.
    I am sure people like @Alleria Windrunner and @Vindicator Garrus are proud horde mains.

10+ Year Old Account

Flawless.

Darth-Piekus and Alleria Windrunner are going to have a Hell of a time doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It's "I play both facitons" actually!
    I'll have you know I occasionally PuG on a Blood Elf!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't dislike him, i just wish he were more involved in the whole conflict (not just the Horde conflict, but the actual war)

When I was horde I liked Baine. There's no problem with striving towards peace.

This is a public forum, not your personal blog. I am free to participate in whichever discussion I want. Deal with it.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    When I was horde I liked Baine. There's no problem with striving towards peace.
    Although there is a problem with how one does it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    This is a public forum, not your personal blog. I am free to participate in whichever discussion I want. Deal with it.
    I mean you can, it's just one less vote that needs to be counted.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    From a Horde perspective he is a traitor and if in the Alliance he did something like this he'd be thrown in jail and all leaders would agree that the punishment was acceptable. Baine is boring and one of the worst characters in game if not worse than Medan and Veressa.
    Baine is your moral compass, lol.

Sylvanas LITERALLY KILLED YOUR OWN PEOPLE. I don't like people like you who either do this because it's fun, or actually believe what Sylvanas does is okay, and have blind devotion.

I wonder if you voted for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account

honestly ive always wanted these to be public. makes the...er...picture clearer
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    This is a public forum, not your personal blog.
    Bruh moment.

I am free to participate in whichever discussion I want. Deal with it.
    You're more than free to. Just be aware that you're only making the case for Baine from an Alliance perspective. And don't be too hurt when we toss your vote out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    It's "I play both facitons" actually! The ultimate excuse to vote wherever you want!
    There's also the one "I play Horde, but want it to be the most limpwristed version it can be (for reasons). But I still totally don't like Baine and think he should change." vote.

I'll have you know I occasionally PuG on a Blood Elf!
    Right after making that weekly blood elves should be an Alliance race thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Sylvanas LITERALLY KILLED YOUR OWN PEOPLE. I don't like people like you who either do this because it's fun, or actually believe what Sylvanas does is okay, and have blind devotion.
    Baine exiled his own people for staging a counterattack during a time of total war, and has betrayed his faction multiple times.

I wonder if you voted for Trump.
    Are you really going to reference a fairly moderate, Paleoconservative-flavored populist as an epic own? Are you that hurt about contemporary American politics that you're trying to cram it here in a discussion where it doesn't belong?

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    honestly ive always wanted these to be public. makes the...er...picture clearer
    Well, since we know who's voting for Baine, it's very fitting that the "yes" bar is colored blue.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    After seeing how everyone shits on him, and their reaction to the fact that the majority of the Horde is more sympathetic to him than Sylvanas, I'm going to have to say this.

I'm pretty okay with Baine now. Sure, he could have been written better. He could have been written a lot better. But I suppose I'm a Warcraft 3 player. I remember Jaina's sacrifice for the Horde, and I remember Tirion's story. If I ever admired or respected them at all, it'd be hypocritical for me to fault Baine for his current treason. If treason was the right option then, it's the right option now.

I might hate this story, I might hate how Baine has been written as a pansy, but I feel pretty fucking good today. And since I'm not a miserable piece of shit for this day, even if it's this day alone, I have to say I rather like the calf. Even stupid idealism is a relief from unnecessary stupid edge.

This Horde was built on the backs of noble traitors. What higher honor is there than to be yet another of them? If people will support Sylvanas out of spite, I'll support Baine because I'm pretty fine with what Blizzard wants him to be.
    ^This. /10chars