Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, i have to say, one thing that's better in the mobile layout is that the page doesn't reset scroll&zoom repeatedly in the first ~10 seconds.

Still, overall layout needs work, like several said before, it's taking up too much space compared to the desktop layout.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Well it's better than what it used to be, but the CSS is still all over the place.

Ya'll do realize there's this thing called "flex box" that make responsive web design and media queries a breeze right? But it's a hell of a lot better than what it used to be, better than the desktop version just "shrunk to fit."

Not only is the mobile layout complete mess, it also comes with desktop ads that completely break the shit down!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Not only is the mobile layout complete mess, it also comes with desktop ads that completely break the shit down!

Mine not like that its clearer and much easier to read/use I love it GJ Mmo-C!

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Works fine for me to request desktop site.
    Boy is that helpful for those that it doesn't work for.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    The site finally seems to have it, a website layout for mobile devices. After all these years..

Not worth posting this as a news update? Even as a tiny, tiny one?
    I don't understand how the fuck this was released into production. Looks more like a dev build that needs some serious changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Indeed, after Chrome's automatic adjustments, the site and esp. forum threads were already readable well. This new layout has way too much negative space to be useful on a small screen.

Oh, and I just got a "leave and discard changes" warning when replying inline, that's not good...
    Although I agree with you, this is a welcome change for anyone who uses Firefox.

Also, not sure why everyone is so upset, just click the "show desktop website" button in your mobile browser.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Also, not sure why everyone is so upset, just click the "show desktop website" button in your mobile browser.
    Which works now, but didn't on the first day this went live.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Please revert this, it looks horribly awkward, there wasn't anything huge wrong with using the desktop site on mobile devices before.
    Same here. New mobile design seems awkward and disrupts thread flow.
    Impeach the MF.

New design disappeared I am disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    New design disappeared I am disappointed.
    Chaud said as much
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I'll be returning the site to non-responsive sometime next week, I wanted to collect feedback on this version, and rolling it out to everyone was the easiest way.

Thanks for the suggestions.

The mobile version is really bad. I hardly can read any posts, everything overlaps etc.

Noticed it a few days ago, no announcement or anything seemed weird. I avoided it on mobile because of how awful it was using desktop version before, only went to it by accident. Just checked because of this thread and it's gone again. Guessing too broken?

'bout time though. Thanks in advance.

I agree about having avatar to the side than on top.

Other than that, site seems more legible.

What happened to the mobile layout? Just realized I'm back to the shitty desktop version again, having to wait five minutes for the site to reset zoom and scrolling every 5 seconds before I can touch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Well, i have to say, one thing that's better in the mobile layout is that the page doesn't reset scroll&zoom repeatedly in the first ~10 seconds.

Still, overall layout needs work, like several said before, it's taking up too much space compared to the desktop layout.
    This! I thought the horrible readjusting that makes clicking links impossible was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    What happened to the mobile layout? Just realized I'm back to the shitty desktop version again, having to wait five minutes for the site to reset zoom and scrolling every 5 seconds before I can touch anything.
    The experiment is over for now, I guess. Maybe Chaud will bring it back sometime soon, though. With an update as per our feedback.

I preferred the mobile layout tbh... much easier to use on your phone.

I'm going to go ahead and necro this since mobile layout has been re-enabled.

What uh... Exactly changed since last time? It looks as clunky as the last time it was rolled out.

1. Reply, Reply with Quote, and Report Post are on two separate lines. They could be one.
    2. We don't need to see number of Posts/Threads when looking at /forum.