Question Next Weeks Affixes

So Tyrannical Bolstering and Grievous week is around the corner and with the addition of Reaping I've been more interested in keys passed +11 as I've found them a lot of fun, my aim this season is to get the Achievement from doing all dungeons at a +15 using both my protection warrior and my havoc demon hunter.

what are the best comps for next week, as I know grievous can be hell for healers if not dealt with by Everyone! I will be grabbing some people from my guild where there is an assortment of classes and well-geared players and we will be using Discord at all times just because we can.

When I'm tanking would either Protection Warrior(Me), Restoration Druid, Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, Assas Rogue work okay? (I imagine SP would be very nice on tyran bosses)

Or perhaps some classes with a tad more self-healing like Elemental Shaman and Havoc instead?

When im DDing I prefer to Run Prot Warr or Prot Pally, Resto Druid or Shaman, Havoc (Me), Frost Mage/Ele Sham, Assas Rogue/Bm Hunter.

As I don't have a plethora of experience in anything +14 in BFA id love to know if these comps would work.

Currently sitting at Ilvl 400 On my DH and 395 in my Warr so am hoping that will be enough for +15s will help that I'm very familiar with both my classes.

Any Pros that are willing to assist im grateful.

Thanks

As a healer, grievous with bolstering sounds like a much better deal than grievous with puddles of doom that every single stinking pug dps steps in. Not helpful for composition but just an observation.

Grevious is the worst affix because you have to deal with it on trash packs, bosses and reaping adds.

Other than quaking, no affix affects literally every aspect of the dungeon.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    So Tyrannical Bolstering and Grievous week is around the corner and with the addition of Reaping I've been more interested in keys passed +11 as I've found them a lot of fun, my aim this season is to get the Achievement from doing all dungeons at a +15 using both my protection warrior and my havoc demon hunter.

what are the best comps for next week, as I know grievous can be hell for healers if not dealt with by Everyone! I will be grabbing some people from my guild where there is an assortment of classes and well-geared players and we will be using Discord at all times just because we can.

When I'm tanking would either Protection Warrior(Me), Restoration Druid, Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, Assas Rogue work okay? (I imagine SP would be very nice on tyran bosses)

Or perhaps some classes with a tad more self-healing like Elemental Shaman and Havoc instead?

When im DDing I prefer to Run Prot Warr or Prot Pally, Resto Druid or Shaman, Havoc (Me), Frost Mage/Ele Sham, Assas Rogue/Bm Hunter.

As I don't have a plethora of experience in anything +14 in BFA id love to know if these comps would work.

Currently sitting at Ilvl 400 On my DH and 395 in my Warr so am hoping that will be enough for +15s will help that I'm very familiar with both my classes.

Any Pros that are willing to assist im grateful.

Thanks
    get plenty of health pots and make sure to get healthstones from the proving grounds before doing any serious content(pushing).
    both classes are good for this season.

Avoid disc priests this week, unless you can personally vouch for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogmaya View Post
    Avoid disc priests this week, unless you can personally vouch for them.
    I have to say compared to season 1 ive found my self taking a holy pala over a disc priest, i must have missed a nerf/buff but they seem to be lacking or other classes are just scaling better with gear.

I have to say compared to season 1 ive found my self taking a holy pala over a disc priest, i must have missed a nerf/buff but they seem to be lacking or other classes are just scaling better with gear.
    Disc has a higher skill cap that needs good knowledge of damage patterns to heal effectively. Not to mention they can't compensate for player error as well as stuff like MW which can fart out 25k+ hps by farting on their keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrew View Post
    Disc has a higher skill cap and needs good knowledge of damage patterns and can't compensate for player error as well as stuff like MW which can fart out 25k+ hps by farting on their keyboard.
    Crude but a valid point

Disc priests received a nerf in 8.1, and that plunged the class from M+ tier 1 (among druid and monk) down to M+ tier 2 (likely below holy paladin).