Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    You can make 300 vs 300 and the extra 700 can circle jerk in their own CRZ alone and not destroy the fun of others because of outnumbering.

Instead blizzard opted to make all CRZ 200 vs 50 to the point where it quickly became 200 vs 2(lost guys) and the horde simply had a free bonus.
    That 30% bonus and free heroic gear that horde got was way too much!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    So make the free bonus even free'er?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    That 30% bonus and free heroic gear that horde got was way too much!

/s
    All bonuses are stupid, all outnumbering is stupid. It can be made fair, it doesn't need to be unfair. It's bad design and nothing else.

Hell, factions are only hurting the game, remove that fucking shit, make WPvP FFA. No more faction imbalance of any kind, no more having bad playerts randomly saved by a faction member passing by, no more number imbalance. Just good old assfucking one on one (or in groups for bad players who can't get anything done by themselves).

I enjoy war mode a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I feel like the legion 'pvp' world quests would do a lot better in BFA than they did in Legion. Why would blizz just straight abandon them in a world where they are obviously trying everything in their power to provoke world pvp?

Also I would love a long term reward structure (maybe not as long as the current honor system, but w/e)
    Dont even mention the honor system. Makes me so mad.
    That is not "1 month of farming", that is..."years and years of farming".

Its too much :S

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure as long as you're on the winning side it's outstandingly fun.

Warmode would feel much better, if most rewards and acms would be only allowed solo. Because groups ganking just 1 player and getting rewarded feels bad, the assassin system not included here.

The other part is shards are still ill handled. You get attacked by a complete noob who is sure to die due of you being his counterclass. Suddenly the noob gets support out of nowhere by another player phasing into the shard.

So, if both those issues could be fixed it would be a greater expierence, indeed.

Else its a bit a mindless waste of time. You hang around in groups doing nothing amazing at all and get showered in rewards and acms.

Unorganized group content is for pve.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2019-02-09 at 01:26 PM.

Still awful for me. The times I actually get some proper action, by seeking a counter-raid, is over by the first victory. After the first wipe the Alliance just vanishes or loses any coordination they might have initially had.

first time ive heard anyone say anything positive about it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I love warmode, i would only want 2 things to be added to it.

A long term reward structure.
    Quests that incentivize solo world pvp.

I really want to login everyday and embark on an adventure of hunting the other faction with rewards at the end...of 1 month farming.
    Quests that incentivise solo world pvp would be an utter failure.
    why?
    because current quests incentivise 5 players. and a quest that forces you to NOT be in a party would just become "alright buddy, we will go hunting, no party, but just stay near me and my other 5 friends while we try to hunt people who are too stupid, and are running around alone."

it would literally make healers the most useless thing ever in world pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    The other part is shards are still ill handled. You get attacked by a complete noob who is sure to die due of you being his counterclass. Suddenly the noob gets support out of nowhere by another player phasing into the shard.
    The other part is being in the open world. you get attacked by a complete nood who is sure to die, due of you being his counterlcass. suddenly the noob gets support out of nowhere by another player just happening amongst you two and deciding to join the fight.

welcome to world pvp, not phasing. your out in the world, people will randomly run into you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it would literally make healers the most useless thing ever in world pvp.
    Just like in Timeless Isle...good times
    I dont know, its not a crime to give rewards only to DPS'ers in world pvp.
    Just like in 2v2 skirmishes healers are not allowed.
    It could be a mini game for DPS'er...like timeless isle was.

All healers have a DPS spec also.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just like in Timeless Isle...good times
    I dont know, its not a crime to give rewards only to DPS'ers in world pvp.
    Just like in 2v2 skirmishes healers are not allowed.
    It could be a mini game for DPS'er...like timeless isle was.

All healers have a DPS spec also.
    1. so your giving buffs to dps players, and telling tanks and dps to go fuck themselves
    2. yeah? but thats not world pvp
    3. lol... oook, you know they could group up right?
    4. lolol so your saying "healers, fuck you, respec, change your gear, change your trinkets, azerite, stats, and play dps you fucking plebs"

im glad your not a game designer...

- - - Updated - - -

You can make 300 vs 300 and the extra 700 can circle jerk in their own CRZ alone and not destroy the fun of others because of outnumbering.

Instead blizzard opted to make all CRZ 200 vs 50 to the point where it quickly became 200 vs 2(lost guys) and the horde simply had a free bonus.
    Yeah no, option B is much more fair. why? because suddenly one horde is having to fight 300v300 while 700 other horde have to fight LITERALLY NO ONE. And that is unfair SPECIFICALLY based off RNG of what group you got put in.
    also it then makes it so those 700 cannot find ANYONE.

what if those 300 are ones who dont want to wpvp and just want the bonus?
    but those 700 are the one who want to wpvp?
    well then both sides are punished.

1. so your giving buffs to dps players, and telling tanks and dps to go fuck themselves
    2. yeah? but thats not world pvp
    3. lol... oook, you know they could group up right?
    4. lolol so your saying "healers, fuck you, respec, change your gear, change your trinkets, azerite, stats, and play dps you fucking plebs"

im glad your not a game designer...
    Why does the entire game need to be designed around:
    1)groups
    2)Healers
    3)Tanks

Why cant there be ONE activity for DPS'ers only. Just one out of many.

Like SKIRMISHES exclude healers.
    And Timeless Isle excluded Healers with Bloodcoins.

edit: And btw, how does the Duelers Guild Work? Healers allowed? just asking, i dont know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why does the entire game need to be designed around:
    1)groups
    2)Healers
    3)Tanks

Why cant there be ONE activity for DPS'ers only. Just one out of many.

Like SKIRMISHES exclude healers.
    And Timeless Isle excluded Healers with Bloodcoins.

edit: And btw, how does the Duelers Guild Work? Healers allowed? just asking, i dont know.
    1. the entire game is not deisnged around groups
    2. its designed around healers because its a MASSIVE PORTION of the playerbase
    3. its designed around tanks because its a MASSIVE PORTION of the playerbase

there is, its called just doing your fucking quests, but not in a group BAYUM.

and no healers could do the bloodcoin thing too, idk what the fuck your talking about, we had many groups of blood coin farmers, me a heal and 3 dps just bullying everyone and farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This and give us the half of our abilities stolen for this shit, back to us.
    Amen to that.

I only opt into warmode because I can actually play my class w/o feeling like a huge part of me is missing, or at least some spells/passives that should be baked in.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-02-10 at 11:52 AM.

1. the entire game is not deisnged around groups
    2. its designed around healers because its a MASSIVE PORTION of the playerbase
    3. its designed around tanks because its a MASSIVE PORTION of the playerbase

there is, its called just doing your fucking quests, but not in a group BAYUM.

and no healers could do the bloodcoin thing too, idk what the fuck your talking about, we had many groups of blood coin farmers, me a heal and 3 dps just bullying everyone and farming.
    ONLY the person who gives the killing blow gets the blood coin in Timeless Isle.
    So yeah.
    Timeless Isle Blood COin farm was for DPS'ers.

And you avoided the question about Duelers Guild.
    Because even YOU know that allowing Healers and Tanks to this is plain stupidity.
    But im sure you will support this....even though everyone knows Healers and tanks have no place in duels.

7+ Year Old Account
    ONLY the person who gives the killing blow gets the blood coin in Timeless Isle.
    So yeah.
    Timeless Isle Blood COin farm was for DPS'ers.

And you avoided the question about Duelers Guild.
    Because even YOU know that allowing Healers and Tanks to this is plain stupidity.
    But im sure you will support this....even though everyone knows Healers and tanks have no place in duels.
    except it was easy for healers in groups of dps to get last hits.

and duelers guild is not world pvp, and has literally no fucking rewards other then acheives
    and can easily be done with just 2 friends
    so what the fuck you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This and give us the half of our abilities stolen for this shit, back to us.
    what?
    since when was
    Casting circle
    "Curse of shadow" (Same name as an old spell, but works NOTHING like the old spell)
    endless affliction
    essence drain
    gateway masstery
    nether ward
    rot and decay
    "Soulshatter" (Same name as an old spell, but works NOTHING like the old spell)
    call fellord
    call observer
    master summoner
    pleasure through pain
    bane of havoc
    cremation
    entrenched in flame
    fel fissure
    focused chaos

pve spells that got stolen from PVE?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Warmode was good for a 400 piece a while back but that was it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can be in a shard where there's 50 horde and 20 alliance (or vice versa), why the fuck does that even happen? When putting people in shards, you gotta put one per faction, one at a time. If there's 10 horde joining warfront for every 1 alliance, then only 1 horde gets in that shard and the 9 others should be put in a shard with no alliance at all.

Because there's nothing worse than freaking number imbalance that makes all form of player skills irrelevant.

"But it will be boring for the ounumbering faction because they won't have anyone to abuse and gangrape."
    You're not supposed to care or even want that, you're supposed to have honor and self respect and only want fair play you pathetic "gamer".
    so what do you want blizz to do? log horde off and say "sorry cant play till more alliance log on... That or turn warmode off buddy" there is 50 horde and 20 alliance cause there is more horde then alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kubaje View Post
    LOL forming raids to counter those groups?

More like being put on a different shard when you have a raid to counter them and suddenly there are no more enemies. Yes, great fucking system.
    you dont get put on a different shard... unless your an idiot and JOIN another group. if you FORM the group, you will not shard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Warmode is garbage. It would be good if they remove PvE bonuses from it (%AP and such). This way only players actually interested in this crap will turn it on instead of forcing players that don't give a single fuck about PvP to turn it on.
    so you want to kill the system in its entirty by having no alliance in it, and only horde?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you don't even know what sharding is.
    looks like you dont even know what sharding is. if you make a group, you wont be sharded, if you join a group, you will be sharded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    The crappy sharding system ruined it for me. Would be fighting then suddenly in another shard. Yeah, great fun that was.
    uhh no thats impossible, nice try though?

- - - Updated - - -

It's everything but a myth. Nowadays the servers can't handle 40 people fighting on the same shard. It doesn't work in AV. It doensn't work in the open world. It doesn't work in dead cities. You get sharded seperately way before you even reach 40 people.

Warmode + sharding + CRZ just don't work together and make a fucking horrible system.
    has worked fine for me the many times i have done it, so idk whats wrong with you, i run into 40v40 all the time, and its far better then it used to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    War mode was great until blizz started handing out charity gear and extra rewards. Don't care if it s 10%, 30%, or 0% so long as they keep it even.
    thats why the charity gear and rewards are there.. to make it even.. cause it wasnt, it was DRASTICLY not even.

except it was easy for healers in groups of dps to get last hits.
    Just because people exploited the system doesnt mean it wasnt what it was.
    An exclusive DPS activity to the majority.
    Specially if you have no friends.

Good luck trying to find a random good soul in LFG to "boost you" blood coins. It will never happen unless you pay gold for it.

and duelers guild is not world pvp, and has literally no fucking rewards other then acheives
    and can easily be done with just 2 friends
    so what the fuck you talking about?
    Again you show me an exploitation of the system as proof.

My point is that its "ok" to give DPS'ers a side activity to do...because it makes sense in PvP.
    Just like it makes sense in 2v2 skirmishes no healers are allowed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukenshin View Post
    that's exactly how it works, I routinely join random groups to get put on to a different shard to avoid alliance raids so I can complete my quests quickly and efficiently and then go back to doing content that actually improves my characters.
    yes, that is how it works. how it DOES NOT WORK is you are in the middle of fighting an enemy, and suddenly you are sharded to another realm, now sudenly surrounded by 500 horde.