Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    I'm not wrong in saying the game has a low skill ceiling though so noty.
    Actually you are, Just like you was wrong about it not having bullet drop.

Once again just take your L and walk away. We get it you hate the game even tho all you have played is 10min's of training.

Why are you here then?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I spent 10 mins in training and decided the game was shit because it is. It's simply the latest trending br that'll die as soon as the next f2p br comes out. Don't kid yourself.

But hey, at least fortnite has a much higher skill ceiling. The meta of fortnite is that the better builder you are; the likelihood you're going to win gunfights so having good aim doesn't mean shit (it's simply a bonus). Having to think on the fly and being 3-5 steps ahead of the person you're going up against means it has one of the higher skill ceilings for a first person BR.
    Careful, your hate boner is showing. But good job judging a game merely off a tutorial, and speaking out of your ass like you know all about it with blatant lies.

Leaves me to wonder why you're trolling here, craving for attention that much?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-02-15 at 10:04 AM.

You're a fucking moron.
    You need a snickers and while you eat it maybe play a actual match because training and a actual match is two different things.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Actually you are, Just like you was wrong about it not having bullet drop.

Once again just take your L and walk away. We get it you hate the game even tho all you have played is 10min's of training.

Why are you here then?
    Stay deluded, lil timmy. You're such a load your mother didn't swallow lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

You need a snickers and while you eat it maybe play a actual match because training and a actual match is two different things.
    k

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Careful, your hate boner is showing.
    Lol wut? AKA "I get rekt in fortnite because I'm dogshit at building things". AKA "I'm a trashcan at PUBG because it's not a generic/dull arcady BR so I can't bunny hop my way out of gunfights".

Maybe if some people weren't so inept on here they'd realize that all these games require different skill sets.

So you get proven wrong and then decide to result to childish insults?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if some people weren't so inept on here they'd realize that all these games require different skill sets.
    Well the irony in this post is amazing.

Another generic battle royale, which will fade to the next and the next.

What a generic boring genre. No content necessary, just empty world, random luck based drops, full of pre-teens. Hard pass

- - - Updated - - -

As if a statement could scream fortnite / league player any harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

What a generic boring genre. No content necessary, just empty world, random luck based drops, full of pre-teens. Hard pass

- - - Updated - - -

As if a statement could scream fortnite / league player any harder.

Finally someone that isn't completely blind.

Some people will always be shitters.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2019-02-15 at 10:11 AM.

Over 25 million players and counting with over 1 million that is active at all times, It isn't fading anytime soon.

Will it dethrone Fortnite? No but it will take the #2 spot and hold it for quite sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you get proven wrong and then decide to result to childish insults?

- - - Updated - - -

Well the irony in this post is amazing.
    Truth hurts I know. On your bike.

4 because that's what every squad based BR's of the past have done. And do stop with the hyperbole..
    So every game should blindly follow "what was made" for arbitrary reasons ?

I've played MMORPGs which do not follow the Tank/Heal/3DPS supremacy and were absolutely perfect because balanced around it. I don't see why this arbitrary "4-man squad" shall be the norm. If the game works better with 3, let it be.

I'm not wrong in saying the game has a low skill ceiling though so noty.
    Ouch, getting angry again? You need to do something about that temper, kiddo. Also, your opinion.
    4 because that's what every squad based BR's of the past have done. And do stop with the hyperbole.
    Bandwagon fallacy.
    You're a fucking moron.
    Learn to comminicate without your infantile insults. You tanking reports and you're too entertaining to get banned again.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2019-02-15 at 10:12 AM.

Over 25 million players and counting with over 1 million that is active at all times, It isn't fading anytime soon.

Will it dethrone Fortnite? No but it will take the #2 spot and hold it for quite sometime.
    Doesn't make it any less generic, or more content filled. The genre has no staying power long term, because there is quite literally...nothing in the game.

Truth hurts I know. On your bike.
    "Truth" out of someone that frequently lies talking out their ass... that's rich.

Anyways, reported for blatant trolling and flaming. Pity your mother didn't give you enough attention.

Doesn't make it any less generic, or more content filled. The genre has no staying power long term, because there is quite literally...nothing in the game.
    And yet the same was said about Fortnite and here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you done being deliberately obtuse? There's no simple way to outplay people in Apex. Jesus...

Are you done being deliberately obtuse? There's no simple way to outplay people in Apex. Jesus...
    Says the guy who has only played 10min's of training mode and said there was no bullet drop.

I did say the genre, I hardly see battle royale as the type of game they'll still be making in the years to come is what I meant. This genre is still extremely new. But eventually even the brain dead people who play them (mainly because they're free) will realize that there is no content in the game, there's no meaningful progression, there's just random guns, and a boatload of microtransactions to spend their parents money on. What could possibly keep people playing this?

I did say the genre, I hardly see battle royale as the type of game they'll still be making in the years to come is what I meant. This genre is still extremely new. But eventually even the brain dead people who play them (mainly because they're free) will realize that there is no content in the game, there's no meaningful progression, there's just random guns, and a boatload of microtransactions to spend their parents money on. What could possibly keep people playing this?
    Its simple....

The things you listed (The MTX's,Random Guns ect...) and the fact they find it fun. Same reason any plays any game made. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't.

Says the guy who has only played 10min's of training mode and said there was no bullet drop.
    Time to ignore mate, it's quite obvious his emotions took over, which means he can't possibly be objective. This would explain his obtuse behaviour, blatant lying and futile attempts to offend people that disagree with his pathetically poorly formulated opinions.

When people feel helpless, impotent even, they often resort to insults. Whenever they can't draw you out with generic insults, their frustration turns them into (temporary) racists.
    You're the literal definition of a greasy wop
    You live in Italy and you're Italian. You're a greasy wop. What part am I missing here exactly?
    When that fails, as it's bound to, they feel empty and stupid.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2019-02-15 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant argument. Keep ignoring the other points I've made since it seems to fit that narrative of yours better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Time to ignore mate, it's quite obvious him emotions took over, which means he can't possibly be objective. This would explain his obtuse behaviour, blatant lying and futile attempts to offend people that disagree with his pathetically poorly formulated opinions.
    You're the literal definition of a greasy wop, and a coward. Always backs down and hides when they can't conjure any decent rebuttal.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtisticCharmingSharkEleGiggle
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2019-02-15 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Stay ignorant. His opinion has more weight than anybody else on here.