Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    hm?
    i think the encounter is supposed to be doable with 410-415
    not with 400-405.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    What is the point of time gating world first guilds for an entire week with an artificial difficulty of numbers tuning?

These are the best players in the world and should be able to clear these raids in the first week. Their skill levels are so superior that they should be able to overcome any obstacles in the first week. How does it make any sense that a guild like Method would need at least 1 week to kill 1 boss?

M Jaina's tuning has been incredibly disappointing and I hope that we don't see a repeat in the M Azshara encounter.
    its the last boss for now so im sure its fine this way.

These are the best players in the world and should be able to clear these raids in the first week
    Method did.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of time gating world first guilds for an entire week with an artificial difficulty of numbers tuning?

These are the best players in the world and should be able to clear these raids in the first week. Their skill levels are so superior that they should be able to overcome any obstacles in the first week. How does it make any sense that a guild like Method would need at least 1 week to kill 1 boss?

M Jaina's tuning has been incredibly disappointing and I hope that we don't see a repeat in the M Azshara encounter.
    So if no one clears the boss in the first week then its too hard? That is adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Method did.
    Not in the first week

Impressive. Everything you just said was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post

Not in the first week
    It's still the first week for Method. Reset is tomorrow.

Not in the first week
    It's still the first week for EU. Their reset is tomorrow.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

I enjoyed it sooo much. I watched the whole week and it was really cool that they need 300+ pulls!

If you don't like then don't watch. No need to shit on my and others fun.

So if no one clears the boss in the first week then its too hard? That is adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in the first week
    Literally just killed it the first week. It's the single most talked about thing in wow for the last hour

Content shouldn't be designed around guilds being undergeared on the first week of it being out. Most mythic guilds will be 415 by the time they hit Jaina which is nearly 10 ilv higher. Some bosses just need more gear.. that isn't a problem. Not to mention having access to all Azerite circles.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-02-05 at 06:15 PM.

Trust me it will be faceroll with higher gear.

I don't think farming heroics and dungeons for half the week instead of actually progressing because of such a mistuned encounter really qualifies as "an insane test".
    Umm what. 90%+ of the time this week was in mythic. They spent hardly any time in heroics and dungeons. Applause for not watching the stream yet stating things like fact.

The encounter is not tuned around week 1 progression, these guys are just able to do it by taking extreme measures of preparation and spending 15-17 hours a day raiding until it's dead. They basically squeeze in weeks/months of raiding for almost any other mythic guild into a single week. Don't judge a raid/boss on the absolute most extreme level of raiding. This content will last months for 90%+ of mythic guilds, and the boss is tuned around that.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2019-02-06 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    This is the table I have for myself as there are odd regional differences to the standard N/H/M difficulties:

unsure the origin of this one
    NM normal mode
    HM heroic mode
    MM mythic mode

I think this is german related or some weird EU realm that started this trend
    NHC non-heroic
    HC heroic
    M mythic I guess though the "NHC" is probably pre-mythic era
    That's one letter too much while in North America it's just N, H and M? lol.

That's weird.

Not just Jaina, mythic raids in general are very overtuned. And this is a huge problem. Blizzard should make mythic raiding more accessible.

"They should be". Who the fuck are you to think that you can decide what people should accomplish in a game? Get out of here.

Nothing was designed to take a specific amount of time. They put shit together and then say "let's see how long it takes them". Look at older bosses and see how long it took to kill them. Oh but first, put on a diaper cuz you're gonna violently shit yourself.

They beat it in one week and said it was an extremely easy fight. Compared to many final bosses it didn't take many pulls. A much better case could be made for it being to easy, this one fight and the entire raid. Why don't you jump in and try the fight and see what it is like instead of going off of things you don't seem to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Not in the first week
    Method sure did. You might want to see how lockouts work for EU servers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Not just Jaina, mythic raids in general are very overtuned. And this is a huge problem. Blizzard should make mythic raiding more accessible.
    Why? That's exactly why heroic mode exists.

So many guilds getting to the final boss the first week says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Why? That's exactly why heroic mode exists.
    Heroic is too easy. Mythic is too hard. We need middle ground. Bosses like jaina should not require many hundreds of wipes. It's not healthy for average guilds.

Heroic is too easy. Mythic is too hard. We need middle ground. Bosses like jaina should not require hundreds of wipes. It's not healthy for average guilds.
    Ah yes more difficulties is what we need.