Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Nice, they killed an imaginary cartoon )) . What a joke!
    Your salt is showing, better hide it.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    method also race changed their entire raid to trolls for the racial & done loot funnel raids to get enough to buy azerite gear pieces
    But all the White Knights spent the past few months telling me Racials were no longer Op and were pointless lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Again.

An advantage/headstart does not mean victory.
    Clearly it doesn't. They can't even win with a head start. Blizzard need to give Limit free Mythic gear before the next race. Then they might have a chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    What are they doing? Really wanted Limit to win because though I don't mind Method themselves, their fanbois are intolerable.
    Its not about being a ''fanboy'' like you said its about bringing that race to another level
    The simple fact they stream and put effort on the ''professional'' event make it greater to follow than LIMIT and their twitter post
    There was more than 100k people looking at it
    players, raiders and even people not playing anymore
    WoW was top twitch streamed game for a while
    It can bring people back and we can see a fight on a difficulty alot of us wont even see
    why would you even be mad about it?

Congrats to them, even more impressive as they streamed it, helping a ton of other guilds get 8/9. On a side note it looks like Limit still isn’t as good as Method. A day advantage and they still lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The saddest part of this is the raid didn't even last a week. Blizz really needs to figure out how to tune better.
    It’s called Mythic+, splits, and Titanforging. It makes the race go quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    But all the White Knights spent the past few months telling me Racials were no longer Op and were pointless lol...
    and as always, they're shitheads who can't into basic fucking numbers.

trolls are, and have always been an unbalanced race for raiding.
    method can enjoy another * in this dying game, asmongold's streams still draw more viewers then their WF stream on twitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yikes, looked super forced and boring. Really feels like a last gasp for WoW, hopefully they can freshen the game up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The saddest part of this is the raid didn't even last a week. Blizz really needs to figure out how to tune better.
    Almost like they did split runs, raid all day and night, and Mythic raids aren't tuned for top 100 guilds.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

It will be interesting to see exactly where Limit had progressed to on Jaina when Method were going sub 20% consistently and if they were on a different strat. Had they given up thinking it was impossible to kill Jaina or waiting for the reset.

Congrats to Method and better luck next tier Limit. I don't understand all the saltiness between EU & NA tbh. Seems the world is full of bad losers and winners..

YAWN.... Does this all really matter? Wasted time, lives and money on a video game and you praise this? Sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Lets not forget swapping to Troll since almost all of them went Troll.. So much for the whole Racials not being strong argument.. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lets not forget swapping to Troll since almost all of them went Troll.. So much for the whole Racials not being strong argument.. lol
    Yup I agree, racials have always mattered ever since day 1 of this game lol, I literally roll my eyes every time someone tries to argue against that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    YAWN.... Does this all really matter? Wasted time, lives and money on a video game and you praise this? Sad state of affairs
    It is not your concern what other people may or may not care about, they've also been fundraising for charity so I wouldn't say it's a sad state of affairs at all. But here you are looking like a fool.

Why its "kill" then she just run away with 5% ?

Quote Originally Posted by deepjazz View Post
    The real loser of that clip is the scrawny, scraggly bearded man sitting in a dirty small room playing video games and thinking people (viewers) care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    and as always, they're shitheads who can't into basic fucking numbers.

trolls are, and have always been an unbalanced race for raiding.
    method can enjoy another * in this dying game, asmongold's streams still draw more viewers then their WF stream on twitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Yup I agree, racials have always mattered ever since day 1 of this game lol, I literally roll my eyes every time someone tries to argue against that

- - - Updated - - -

It is not your concern what other people may or may not care about, they've also been fundraising for charity so I wouldn't say it's a sad state of affairs at all. But here you are looking like a fool.
    This pretty much proves just how blind the Devs and the WK truly are..

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The real loser of that clip is the scrawny, scraggly bearded man sitting in a dirty small room playing video games and thinking people (viewers) care about him.
    The real loser here is you. A scrawny, scraggly, bearded man posting on mmochamp with a dictator as your avatar..

Quote Originally Posted by deepjazz View Post
    Wow, bad winners as well as losers..

Makes himself look like a right dick..

josh crying about faction change, then he changed to troll xD damn that kid

Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    Gratz to them, but I worry that this raid must have been too easy if they were able to plow through it like so.

Edit: Forgot how much people ride Blizz's dick with raiding and bosses. Next time ask Method for a reach around while you champion them. In case you forgot, Kil'Jaeden took far longer and had almost double the wipes to clear or did selective memory come into place? Hell, Avatar took even more attempts than she did sooooo......
    plow through it? it took them 2 resets like always lol 1 for heroic and then for mythic. nothing really new

Aw cute look at all the lfr radiers giving their input and feedback on Limit, like the fat people on their couch during the superbowl "DAMMIT BRADY YOU SUCK I WOULD OF MADE THAT THROW!!!!!!!!!!!!"