Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Horde [Spoiler] How Sylvanas deals with dissent

Boom!

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, being undead sucks.
    You also die from crappy wounds
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I mean it's not like Baine is morally wrong. That being said, she was completely wrong saying he betrayed the Horde. He did. It's just her's.

pussy writers, before "we" (rping a bit as forsaken) executed for a lot less. now we cant because muh human potential friendship11!!!1

Just loads of bad writting in BFA.

7+ Year Old Account
    i could almost hear the mustache twirling, lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    well it kinda ties into stuff like,

when you kill a forsaken deathdealer or w.e they say "she will rule forever" or "the horde will always be hers"
    when you kill any other honorbound person or w.e they dont say anythign besides the generic "horde will win" or "worthy foe w.e"

i guess they offed zelling just for shock value
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

"You will leave the Horde in ruins!" Yeah Baine, like fraternizing with your enemy and making the whole effort of Horde War campaign completely useless is so much better.
    She should have just shot him right there

Also, these animations in in-game cutscenes are so painful to watch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Langusta View Post
    "You will leave the Horde in ruins!" Yeah Baine, like fraternizing with your enemy and making the whole effort of Horde War campaign completely useless is so much better.
    To be fair, the Horde War Campaign was already useless
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    i guess they offed zelling just for shock value
    to make her more "evil", they are doing this often, this is not the first time in this exp that they are killing forsakens like they are garbage or dispensable, they are probably trying to make a parallel with the scourge

Should’ve killed Baine to shock everyone and have Zellig taken away by Blood Knights to be tortured and interrogated. While sending blackmail and propaganda throughout the Horde
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

God I can't stand Sylvanas' voice acting from Legion - BfA. She sounds like she talks with her teeth clenched and holding in a shit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Langusta View Post
    She should have just shot him right there
    she is leaving the horde in ruins though, he being a spineless don't change that

if she had shoot him she would be death, or at least it would be a bloodshed there, Rexxar was surprised by what happens to zeliek he would fight for baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they offed Baine too, ah well. Shouldn't have helped the Alliance, huh bros?, though I think Derek is already a plant at this point.

Also, lol @ Blizzard finally remembering Ji.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should NOT have let Baine survive. I may be a tauren druid but I HATE him.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    They should NOT have let Baine survive. I may be a tauren druid but I HATE him.
    He will be our martyr and you will like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only reason why he wasn't shot too was because he's a city leader. Zelling was killed because he was a nobody that was just raised to undeath recently. The bottom line is Baine did consort with the enemy in with what he did. That is the definition of a traitor & treason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys!

Rokhan has NEW ARMOR!
    Like... They gave Lor'themar a new model, but Rokhan gets armor that isn't even mythic!

Some day, he might even become an official Horde leader!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Guys!

Rokhan has NEW ARMOR!
    Like... They gave Lor'themar a new model, but Rokhan gets armor that isn't even mythic!

Some day, he might even become an official Horde leader!
    but see, lorthemar was not important to the BfA story like rokhan is, not many appearences, he was just in the Belf armor scenario, since he had a lot of free time they could work on his new model.

But rokhan? like, the almost racial leader of trolls? big importance in zandalar with talanji showing up in many places? nah no time for this

lets do a new well preserved model for derek

Blizzard doesn't know what to do with Sylvanas as Warchief in these contradicting portrayals of 2-dimensional villainy.

They try to paint her as a legitimate Warchief with the Horde's best interests in mind, no bullshit, no "Garrosh her", then turn around and put together goofball scenes like this that paint her as Garrosh 2.0. And then they wonder why the narrative gets ridiculed.