Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Man suing his parents for giving birth to him without consent-WTF?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this world today? This man is suing his parents for giving birth to him without his consent.

Here's a link to the article:https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle...ectid=12201952

Just someone with a brand and agenda, doing it as a publicity trick. Don't give it attention and let it go away, as the court laughs it out of court.

I think it speaks well of our current society that noone is afraid to fight what they deem right.

Even if someone is a complete idiot doing something completely absurd purely for attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I would ask for a postnatal abortion.

Jokes aside, there is no legal basis here. The twit should be executed for willful waste of taxpayer money.

Sounds like fake outrage.

Wouldn't surprise me if this started on a parody news site and then the tabloids believed it was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty funny I wonder where this is going to go.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He makes some interesting videos.

Yes I am sure there is a judge on this planet alive today that would love to set this precedent.

/s
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialsniper View Post
    Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this world today? This man is suing his parents for giving birth to him without his consent.

Here's a link to the article:https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle...ectid=12201952
    Man, shame late abortion isn't permitted.

This is a man in full tantrum..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Kafka is that you?

probably got cut from the will, so decided to do what he could to get that money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplemente Feliz View Post
    Kafka is that you?

Already a thread on this absolute non issue. There will always be that one idiot ....