Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wonder how McLaren are thinking, they did most of the work with Honda to get the engine F1 ready, bail on it for Renault and Hona in a Red Bull get a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I wonder how McLaren are thinking, they did most of the work with Honda to get the engine F1 ready, bail on it for Renault and Hona in a Red Bull get a victory.
    TBH it was Alonso that really soured that relationship. I'm glad he has made space for Sainz Jr and in particular Norris, who are returning points on a regular basis.

- - - Updated - - -

We're still waiting for a decision. I'm feeling like it is more likely to go the way of Leclerc the longer they deliberate for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    TBH it was Alonso that really soured that relationship. I'm glad he has made space for Sainz Jr and in particular Norris, who are returning points on a regular basis.

- - - Updated - - -

We're still waiting for a decision. I'm feeling like it is more likely to go the way of Leclerc the longer they deliberate for.
    Verstappen keeps the first place.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So Kevin Magnussen gets a penalty, but Verstappen doesn't for the same thing? WTF

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    the drive-through was because of this jump start, rather then his placement. https://streamable.com/m03y5

https://www.fia.com/file/83057/download/28236
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2019-06-30 at 09:13 PM.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    the drive-through was because of this jump start, rather then his placement. https://streamable.com/m03y5

https://www.fia.com/file/83057/download/28236
    Good to know, because thats not what they said in the race
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Seems like the first good race in a while, glad Max got to keep the result.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Yeah was a much better race than some of the more recent ones. Shame Lando couldn't keep his Mclaren at the sharp end for longer than the first 2 laps.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    That gap between Verstappen and Gasly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    That gap between Verstappen and Gasly.
    yeah, he's gotta pick up the pace soon.

I'd be very surprised if Gasly/Kubica/Giovinazzi keep their seats next year.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Can't see Kubica keeping his as much as I want him to have a drive after everything he went through. I just don't think his body can cope with going full out anymore I think he'd be fine in Formula E.

I wonder if anyone will try to snap up Mick Schumacher before one of the Ferrari feaders get to him.

Speaking of feaders. I think it's time for Williams to just accept fate. It's not going to get better for them and since Ferrari have Sauber (well Alfa Romero) and Haas as their unofficial B teams and Red Bull has Torro Rosso they should see if they could get more money from Mercs as being their feader/B team in F1.
    Last edited by Kallisto; 2019-07-04 at 04:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    how can Lewis be so damn lucky every time.

Today was some brilliant racing, lots of overtaking moves and great defending.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the best British GPs I can recall in some time.

First in a series of events across England today of absolutely batshit mental sporting games.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, that was a disastrous qualifying for Ferrari.

I don't feel much sympathy for them. I have a certain amount of sympathy for their fans, because the team is screwing them over.

Some great racing, rain really does miracles for the spectacle. Kimi showing how much experience is worth in this weather, loved the fact he simply closed the door on Seb and then went straight past K Mag. Be interesting to see if we get more rain and who can keep it together in this weather. Expecting big performances from the more experienced guys but this is a chance to see if Max's talent works well in the rain or if he'll push it too hard.

OK I've figured out how to fix the lack of overtaking and uninteresting races in F1. Someone find a way to make it rain every race.