Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    hot damn bottas and his beard took the race yesterday.

ALSO

HONDA ON THE PODIUM!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Exciting and disappointing.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Exciting and disappointing.
    As a seasoned Tifoso, I am used to this level of disappointment. I'm glad we have finally diversified our team with two competitive drivers. Ferrari now have a Le Crec problem. I hope they don't hold him back, he has more talent than Vettel, who makes too many unforced errors to be a legitimate contender to Hamilton and Mercedes.

McLaren has also made significant progress. They need to dump Renault

Disappointing for Ferrari, Bottas back to lacking race pace and Vettel driving like he did last year. Was a decent race but I can't say I watched it with much excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Who is going to give them an engine? Ferrari and Mercedes weren't keen and they already burned all bridges with Honda.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Disappointing for Ferrari, Bottas back to lacking race pace and Vettel driving like he did last year. Was a decent race but I can't say I watched it with much excitement.

Who is going to give them an engine? Ferrari and Mercedes weren't keen and they already burned all bridges with Honda.
    I don't know, but Really need to sort their shit out

10+ Year Old Account
    As Bigbazz said, Ferrari and Mercedes won't sell their engines to teams who know how to build a decent car because that means more competition on top. And we all know how McLaren was blaming Honda for their results but last season proved it wasn't just the engine. Only chance for Mclaren is a fifth manufacterer or maybe the neutral engine made by Cosworth or something that was rumored.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a seasoned Tifoso, I am used to this level of disappointment. I'm glad we have finally diversified our team with two competitive drivers. Ferrari now have a Le Crec problem. I hope they don't hold him back, he has more talent than Vettel, who makes too many unforced errors to be a legitimate contender to Hamilton and Mercedes.

As a McLaren fan, I'm also used to the disappointment, but damn... I really wanted Leclerc to win. Seems a good kid, and quick.

Race was a mixed bag. Lots of great overtaking and differing race strats. Good stuff! My team (McLaren) did well with Lando, and my Thai boy (Aldo) also done good, but my driver (Ricciardo) had a pretty crap day. I don't know what Vettel's doing, but he hasn't been driving like someone who's won 4 WDCs. Embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    As a McLaren fan, I'm also used to the disappointment, but damn... I really wanted Leclerc to win. Seems a good kid, and quick.

Race was a mixed bag. Lots of great overtaking and differing race strats. Good stuff! My team (McLaren) did well with Lando, and my Thai boy (Aldo) also done good, but my driver (Ricciardo) had a pretty crap day. I don't know what Vettel's doing, but he hasn't been driving like someone who's won 4 WDCs. Embarrassing.
    Leclrec is the future of Ferrari. Everything he has been through with the passing of role models close to him seems to have given him great perspective. Max could learn a few things from him

Vettel has been prone to brain fades since joining Ferrari. Spinning the car, driving into Hamilton, dropping it at the sign of rain in Germany.

Leclrec is the future of Ferrari. Everything he has been through with the passing of role models close to him seems to have given him great perspective. Max could learn a few things from him

Vettel has been prone to brain fades since joining Ferrari. Spinning the car, driving into Hamilton, dropping it at the sign of rain in Germany.
    It really wouldn't surprise me if Vettel isn't driving for Ferrari in 2021. He was making unforced errors throughout the second half of 2018, and that was just with pressure from Hamilton. Now he also has pressure from the other side of the garage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It really wouldn't surprise me if Vettel isn't driving for Ferrari in 2021. He was making unforced errors throughout the second half of 2018, and that was just with pressure from Hamilton. Now he also has pressure from the other side of the garage.
    Vettel is too expensive and old for the points he brings.

Too bad Giovinazzi is quite poop, Ferrari could use an Italian driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Merc do enjoy talking Ferrari up only to then beat them. Brilliant stuff from Bottas this weekend, he is really stating his claim as a world championship contender.

So Ferrari can't race the Mercs, they can't race each other, they're even going as far so that Leclerc can't even race Verstappen. What are they actually doing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So Ferrari can't race the Mercs, they can't race each other, they're even going as far so that Leclerc can't even race Verstappen. What are they actually doing?
    Failing. What they just did today was appalling.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

it seems this is season is gonna be as shit as the previous one and the one before that. The whole hybrid era has been a disaster

3 races into the season, and Ferrari are already a 1-2 finish behind Mercedes in the Constructors' Championship. That's what Ferrari have been doing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    3 races into the season, and Ferrari are already a 1-2 finish behind Mercedes in the Constructors' Championship. That's what Ferrari have been doing
    If Crashly wasn't that terrible Ferrari would have been third.

You know those F1 cars are serious when their sucktion pulls up a drain cover... amazing and scary at the same time. I hadn't known they need to be welded shut for races.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You know those F1 cars are serious when their sucktion pulls up a drain cover... amazing and scary at the same time. I hadn't known they need to be welded shut for races.
    Wasn't it the tire that pulled the drain cover up? Or not "pulled", but flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wasn't it the tire that pulled the drain cover up? Or not "pulled", but flipped.
    Leclerc loosened it with his wheel earlier. Russell then ran it over and the aero did the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, Baku should be an interesting race if the Mercs aren't allowed to walk away from the field.