Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's all in a name but the same. Call them Concentration Camps and you immediately draw connections to WWII. US won't even call them what we called them here "Internment Camps" due to the connections of those times. So they now call them Detention Facilities with the ones for kids being called "Tender Age" facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Oh god, you're one of them.
    Perhaps you should go to China.
    You mean not a Chinese shill gargling on Xi Jinping thought? Yeah, I'm afraid I indeed am one of those.

I gave a good list of sources.
    You gave a list of:
    1. fringe shit written by the same handful of people disseminated across a dozen sites, because that's the only way those lunatics can pretend their views are widespread;
    2. some legitimate sources that have nothing to do with your claims;
    3. two dead links, proving you just linked whatever you found in google without even making a superficial check of those articles, let alone actually reading them.

I gave an extensive reply covering all the faults of your sources, ranging from irrelevance of some of the articles to what you claimed, to biased nature of sources written by Chinese apparatchiks, through complete lack of understanding of human rights and even the Chinese take on them by the sources that tried that angle, to inconsistent narrative even about something as basic as the time when the supposed western media scam about the issue began.

And you have nothing to address that. Which is why you're deflecting in this post.

You don't win an internet for obsessive pathetic behaviour like that.
    You win them by shilling for China with fringe left horseshit and by throwing in some credible sources in the mix (but ones that do nothing to support your claim) in an effort to fool people, amirite?

The majority of critique he gave isn't even topical, it's just him whining about the name of some website. Pathetic.
    Would you look at that, you're lying again. At no point have I made any argument about the name of any of your sources. Let alone just one website, as I addressed each and every one of your sources. Which means that your claim that the majority of my criticism is something that doesn't exist at all is beyond laughably false.

So aim your "pathetic" remarks at yourself, since it's clear you haven't read even 1% of what I wrote. Probably because you realized after the first paragraph (because you obviously haven't read your sources before linking them, which you showed in multiple ways) that your sources are shit and you can't defend them by anything else than this pitiful fallacious bullshit that you're engaging in here right now.

We all know this is just to prepare the general population to fight this bourgeois war for them.
    Heh, would you look at that @luc54, you were more right to quote that bit about bourgeois more than I expected.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-02-12 at 01:12 PM.

China is already a democracy though.
    But it's the kind of democracy where they do what the people want; instead of the type of democracy where you get politicians that nobody wants.
    It's one of those reasons why the Chinese are much more optimistic about their country, its policies and the future.
    Dude, Erdogan supporters are optimistic too. It doesn't mean shit when the information flow is controlled. I mean sure, Western media portrays anything against them as the ultimate evil, Russia for example, but in this case you are wrong. China is far from being a democracy, nor its a place where they do what people want. If that was the case, Chinese, and other East Asians for that matter, wouldn't be, unfortunately, the slaves of modern world.

You are making no fucking sense whatsoever these days. You used to be one of the rare people in this forum that I'd bother reading the posts of. And I am also still waiting answer to my previous point. If you are going to spread gibberish to wild and when you are confronted, ignore it, it just shows that you are trolling instead of making a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Supporting genocide to own the Yurop libs
    Wait, what genocide are they supporting exactly?

So western media portrays anything against them as the ultimate evil.
    But this time they are right because you agree with them?
    Depends on what you mean by "this time". It's an undisputed fact that China is treating Uyghur Turks in an inhumane manner. Furthermore, China is not a democracy. These, I agree when it comes to West or East, I don't care. These are facts. What I disagree is portraying Russia and China as a threat that needs to be eliminated and evil countries. They are threat as much as the next country, and are not evil unlike portrayed in Western Media.

It are the 1.5 billion Chinese people who are indoctrinated, and definitely not the people here?
    I know for a fact that you can control masses with information flow. One example is my country, Turkey. Although it is unlikely that you can control the entirety. What evidence there is that Chinese people have informed opinion about their government. Erdogan actually gets the half of votes, but people are not informed.

That's the problem with people like you and the perceived western superiority.
    You literally are incapable of seeing this world through a different lens. "We good, others bad."
    You people would rather die in a new world war than admit that perhaps you're not the centre of this galaxy.
    I am not sure what are you talking about. I am not even Westerner. I do not consider West as good or bad, nor I think they are superior. You probably confused the poster.

That only shows you were only willing to listen when I didn't dare to question your moral and materialistic superiority.
    No, I disagree with you many times, but your last posts sound like blatant trolling. From China being a democracy to Turkey aiming to slaughter Kurds just for fun, when you have around 8 million Kurd living in Western Turkey.

"We are great, but we could be better." is an acceptable message.
    But "Perhaps we truly do suck, perhaps we are the evil guys?" gets you burned at the stake.
    Now, I agree, the dogma in West is on a pathologic level that masses think the West is just and righteous but this isn't limited to West. Every country on earth is like this.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2019-02-12 at 02:01 PM.

You don't win an internet for obsessive pathetic behaviour like that.
    The majority of critique he gave isn't even topical, it's just him whining about the name of some website. Pathetic.
    So to deep dive into your sources is pathetic. In the past i didn't perceive you as hostile to facts.

I ask you a similar question some weeks ago when you quoted the list the first time and you didn't even aswered.

As @Kuntantee already state in the past you wrote some pretty good posts but this has changed significantly. It is ok that you have a hard one for China but please don't lie to yourself that you are different from the Russia or Trump fanboys.

No, I simply don't care enough about you.
    Uh huh. Somehow you cared enough to lie about what my counterarguments to your sources were in an effort to discredit me. Again, who are you trying to fool here? Yourself? Because it ain't enough to fool anyone else, I'm afraid.

You're never going to change your point of view, so why bother?
    I am perfectly willing to change my mind if you actually manage to provide sources that actually say things relevant to your claims (which your links from sites like Reuters, Al Jazeera and some other sites did not) or are not some fringe left lunacy with total viewership below the population of Bumfuck, Nowhere. It's just that you're not able to provide such sources. Hell, you're not able to read even the shit sources you did provide and are just embarrassing yourself, yet pretend you have an actual point here.

In the end we all know what is coming for us, even you do as much as you try to hide it.
    The west will not be able to exploit the rest of the world and our society is going to collaps.
    People in charge will try to defend whatever domination is left by waging a total war. You are going to happily apply because you imagine you're some kind of crusader who will defeat the evil Chinese and you will most likely die trying. If not you, than your kids.
    That's what the next few decades are going to look like, that is what it's going to end like. All great empires fell like that.
    Not only are you engaging in some heavy conspiracy bullcrap right here, you're also projecting some of that on me. So miss me with your nonsense. No, I will not "happily apply" to a "crusade" against the "evil Chinese" because not only do I not view the Chinese as a people evil (newsflash, genius, a nation is not their government) and don't give enough of a shit about them to join any crusades, I'm not even Chrisian and I took required precautions to get myself out of the prospect of military service for life altogether.

So would you look at that, your pile of horseshit is just inane rambling of a China shill with no arguments, forced to resort to baseless doomsday demagoguery.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    That's another point often missed. Muslims are ethnically diverse and apart from the sectarian differences there are plenty of ethnic differences.
    Why must it always come down to ethnic this, racial that, or religion whatever? Why can't we just see that something wrong is being done to our fellow humans and step in to do something about it?

Yes, it's great that they have a common ancestry that brings them closer together and spurs this, but at the same time... why should it be necessary to have it in order for people to do something in the first place?

Not a post against you, just my general frustrations. I heard about the brainwashing and thought it was fucked up ages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Arabs are not exactly fond of Turks and Turkmen. The Uighurs are ethnically turkish. It's not just about religion.
    Even Muslims hate Muslims!

It is NOT an undisputed fact.
    Why? Because there is no prove, because sources say otherwise, because most of the world doesn't accept that claim and mostly: BECAUSE THE UYGHURS THEMSELVES DISAGREE.

The media here is just running around claiming things just because they know that the general population isn't able to verify these things.
    For fuck's sake, some of your own sources outright admitted the mistreatment of Uyghurs (and instead of denying it they tried to handwave it away with idiotic arguments about evil western human rights and shit like that). And none of your sources said anything about Uyghurs' stance on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl59t---30g
    The Chinese people disagree.
    Is the Asian Boss channel on YouTube supposed to be some kind of an overmind of the Chinese people? Are the opinions of a mere handful of individuals interviewed evidence of how the Chinese system functions?

And have you actually watched your source this time, or was it once again beyond you? Because the first person answering the question on whether China is democratic answered yes because "China is called 'the People's Republic of China'".

Would you look at that, according to such "evidence" North Korea is a democracy too! Who knew? Then again given how you're not just a China shill, but communist shill in general you probably think North Korea is a democratic Utopia of endless prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Szyslak View Post
    So to deep dive into your sources is pathetic. In the past i didn't perceive you as hostile to facts.
    Well, you see, it exposed his argument as utterly bankrupt and as such pathetic. So he had to resort to "no u" deflection, as he has nothing else.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-02-12 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    Even Muslims hate Muslims!
    Its almost like you don't understand that a religion can have multiple Ethnic groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    From people who actually live there, sources that aren't full of shit and logic that ever you should be able to master.
    Still lying like a total asshat again. I've pointed to plenty of articles and proof while you linked Xi Ping's daily diary reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its almost like you don't understand that a religion can have multiple Ethnic groups.
    Can you make your minds up? One day you say they're an ethnic(ethno-religious) group and another day you say they're not and consist of multiple ethnic groups, whenever it suits your arguments. It's nothing but a joke that you keep dancing around with it like that.

Sure, its ironic that Turkey is doing that, but it really is quite a sad day when they are right.
    Alas, some shilling for China was expected there.

15+ Year Old Account
    I looked around in the western parts of China and saw more Arabic letters than Chinese.
    China has by far the largest amount of Atheists. Doubt they will let any religion get in the way of the red supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Why must it always come down to ethnic this, racial that, or religion whatever? Why can't we just see that something wrong is being done to our fellow humans and step in to do something about it?

Yes, it's great that they have a common ancestry that brings them closer together and spurs this, but at the same time... why should it be necessary to have it in order for people to do something in the first place?

Not a post against you, just my general frustrations. I heard about the brainwashing and thought it was fucked up ages ago.
    Welcome to the Universe.

Because some people don't refuse to see reality and don't automatically assume everyone is like them but poor. They don't try to put themselves into other peoples shoes without the slightest notion of what drives that person.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by John Does View Post
    Because some people don't refuse to see reality and don't automatically assume everyone is like them but poor. They don't try to put themselves into other peoples shoes without the slightest notion of what drives that person.
    So your reasoning is, "People are different from me and have different goals and ideals, therefore I see no reason to help them."?

So your reasoning is, "People are different from me and have different goals and ideals, therefore I see no reason to help them."?
    I see no reason to blindly bring them into my home. Help is also a funny word... if you take the stoics approach we " helped" native Americans by bringing them centuries ahead in terms of technical progress.

You can want to help people that will always be a noble trait to have. I would just argue it needs to be tempered with caution.