Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am pretty much tired and hungry 24/7, so I've learned to ignore both feelings cause if I gave in I'd do nothing but sleep and eat all the time,

10+ Year Old Account
    In Germany you're obliged to take a 30 minute break during an 8 hour work day anyways, so I usually seek out one of the unoccupied sick rooms we have at the office (just a tiny room with a doctor's couch, a blanket and some medical supplies) to crash there for half an hour.

They're in an otherwise unused part of the building and marvelously quiet. That way I can get by with a little less sleep at night, have more energy at work during the second half on my day and more me time when I get home. On weekends and days off I go by necessity. Usually I don't need a nap since I just sleep in, but when I get drowsy during the day there's nothing to stop me from getting some rest.
    Last edited by Krawu; 2019-02-13 at 11:09 AM.

Only on the drive home .
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    How do people have the time to nap for 1-2 hours EVERY DAY? Don't you guys work?

On topic- No, normally if I do fall asleep during the day I am out for like 4-5 hours at least. I work graveyard shift so on my days off I normally stay up and go to sleep at night. Basically I end up spending 1 day a week up for at least 24 hours. Probably not too healthy but meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    How do people have the time to nap for 1-2 hours EVERY DAY? Don't you guys work?
    Maybe not every day, but if I do that, it's in the evening after I'm off work. I imagine that can be difficult (if not impossible) to do if you have kids, but I don't.