Do we really need eight sticky topics?

Some of the sticky topics are for two expansions ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Some of the sticky topics are for two expansions ago.
    This class forum is pretty dead. I tried to bring attention to it in the feedback forum, users told me to pm the moderator. What’s the point in a feedback forum if you have to pm a moderator.. xD

I suggest joining some shaman discord’s, its also not mmo-champion toxic.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2019-02-20 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could definitely use some trimming - honestly since becoming the moderator I kind of just wanted to leave things alone unless it was truly necessary. At the very least I could probably clean up the WoD/Legion stuff. :P

Never feel bad about PMing the mods though it's kind of what we do to make this a place you'd like to come.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Thank you for cleaning up the stickies, we appreciate you and it makes it feel like theirs someone keeping the lights on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Thank you for cleaning up the stickies, we appreciate you and it makes it feel like theirs someone keeping the lights on
    No problem

I went with the safe option when I got put as the moderator but feel free to make suggestions! I know the class forums aren't the most popular places since things like discord exist but we are trying to make it pleasant here!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”