Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Reading comprehension is lacking...

Ythissens was stating that he doesnt want to be a hypeman for their rebuilding of those features because he estimates many fans don’t care much about them. Says nothing about how blizzard feels about them. If anything it states he (and blizzard) are more excited about it then they think fans will be.

I love it when people think they will relive a 14 years old game LOL ......... to relive the damn classic you need to remove it from your memory >.> if you re-read a book you dont experience it again you know what is going to happen,same with wow you will know what to do, so no you WONT relive classic,ever! stop your whining.

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdds View Post
    I think everyone is super excited to gain 2000 years old ancient artifact.

That is you. Not everyone else.
    ... uh ok? i never claimed it was everyone, so? Yet you are claiming everyone is super excited.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Ythisen
    I don’t want to overhype them because not a lot of people are that excited about restoring old maps, or UI elements.
    No. Most of us WANT no changes. Most of us are FUCKING excited about restoring old maps or UI elements. We hate new maps/UI/models. That is why WE want classic.

We don't want a pristine server. WE FUCKING want vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU YTHISEN AND LORE. YOU ARE DESERVED TO BE FIRED TOMORROW
    I find your lack of reading comprehension disturbing.

I know he's trolling. I just couldn't resist the joke.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I mean he's kind of right. I started in BC not vanilla so I never really knew how awful it was until I played a private server for a bit.

No quest tracking at all. Not even ! and ? on the minimap to show turnins. When you get to a town you have to either know every quest or go inside every building and check.

There is no enemy castbar. This is fucking awful. Is that mage Scorching me or Pyroblast? Is that Priest casting Rez or Hearthing? Well I guess I just have to guess my kick and hope I don't die.

0 Mouseover macros and actually I would just say macros in general fucking suck. You can't even make /startattack macros.

So yeah I understand people want an untouched version because nobody trusts Blizzard to not fuck things up but there are some truly horrifying things in Vanilla that most of us aren't ready for.
    Hi Sephurik

0/10 bait or literally can't read

I'm not gonna repeat what everyone has said about you misunderstanding what he said in that post, but the statement :"You think you do, but you don't" has yet to be proven wrong (at least when it comes to the general mass of players), so I don't think that qualifies as some sort of ignorant, arrogant, dismissive, "out of touch with the customers"- statement that's a valid target for ridicule.
    Mother pus bucket!

7+ Year Old Account
    Pepega detected

you know a lot of people are upset about the fact that wow has gone to complete shit since the days of vanilla. the people that brought vanilla don't work at blizzard anymore. im sad to say that the vanilla experience is not gonna be there when this is released.

They ARE what made vanilla great.
    Oh, good!

Well that's easy then, they can copy-paste the current class design into pre-cata WoW. Then all they need to do is put the old UI and maps in, and viola!

that should get us "Classic" much faster.

Its always a troll thread when the OP has less than 10 posts in total.

So much bait, so little time.

It's a video game. Go outside and calm down, you'll understand why being angry over a game is just silly.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like someone had their carnation instant bitch this morning. You need a little more reading comprehension in your life
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want to overhype them because not a lot of people are that excited about restoring old maps, or UI elements.
    No. Most of us WANT no changes. Most of us are FUCKING excited about restoring old maps or UI elements. We hate new maps/UI/models. That is why WE want classic.

- - - Updated - - -

And you deserve not to ever get your way.

I mean, to me, what defined Vanilla was the lack of LFG tools, xrealm stuff, looking for raid etc... Your reputation mattered far more back then, as well as the realm being more of a community.

If they did some sort of "hardcore" server that stuck to those things I wonder if people would be so hyped for a Vanilla one.

Then I could just make a new alt. I won't stop this fight.
    Oh look, it's Don Quijote and hes battling windmills !

Mate, you're better off taking some english lessons to improve your understanding of the english language instead of making posts like this one where you end up being the laughing stock. In the blue post, hes clearly talking about the developers that are currently working on the project. If this isn't just a troll post, then I've some bad news for you...

And thats why almost everyone never really used the Default UI. And next to no one plays without Interface Addons. *g*

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You do know he is saying "RESTORING" such as bring back the old maps, and ui elementals that are no longer in the game...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    is this bait? it was obvious from the post he was talking about devs not being excited about doing it... which would be worrying if i was interested in classic but lulz at the OP...
    he is talking about the players.
    he does not want to overhype "what is currently going on" as few players care about Ui.
    so that is what they are currently working on, and he doesent wanna "overhype" that. so not gunna talk about it or post about it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They are wrong. Just like a random youtube guy who proved it is super easy to restore old models on live servers in his videos.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea. That is definitely the logic of "You think you do but you don't". They clearly don't understand what makes a MMORPG good. That is also why BFA sucks. They don't understand what content could be considered as "excited" for our gamers
    y...yeah... and restoring old models is super easy... they literally took all of 5 seconds to do that.. THE CODING is the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzu View Post
    The developers aren't really excited about it at all, they have hands-on with it and they are still like "well whatever" not sure what that says for the future of classic tbh.

Also 2 post OP - Dont feeed the Troooll
    hes talking about the players, not the devs.

FOR REFERENCE
    We’ve been working on a number of things to hopefully get out to you guys soon™.
    Nothing to share on it specifically right now but work is happening everyday both on Classic, as well as things we want to communicate to you guys about Classic.

I myself look forward to sharing more details in the coming future as I’ve been very excited and interested in seeing and hearing what all the team is doing and we know you guys are eager to hear and see these things too.

Those are some of the coolest conversations I think I’ve personally had about the project with the Classic team. As a fanboy I honestly get a little giddy about them. I don’t want to overhype them because not a lot of people are that excited about restoring old maps, or UI elements. Like I said before we look forward to sharing more specific details and even some examples of how the team managed to solve some problems that we think are pretty interesting.

Him and the devs are super excited about them, he is giddy and fanboy, but he is not going to make a huge "NEWS SEGMENT... HERE IS US BRINGING BACK THE OLD UI!!! END OF NEWS"

- - - Updated - - -

They are really excited about classic at all since it does not have P2W features. They hate it because they love $$$. Super Jewish.

THEY DESERVED TO BE FIRED
    Wow wrong and a racist, holy fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I could just make a new alt. I won't stop this fight.
    Until you get IP banned for ban evading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    you know a lot of people are upset about the fact that wow has gone to complete shit since the days of vanilla. the people that brought vanilla don't work at blizzard anymore. im sad to say that the vanilla experience is not gonna be there when this is released.
    what? yes they do.. a few of them still do, but not all of them.
    but again since when were people not allowed to retire? some of them are pretty old, and have been working in high stress for upwards of 30 years...

hell you know the vanilla warcraft diary? that was made by one of the guys who made vanilla wow?
    he doesent even fucking play games, or make them anymore, hasnt since he quit, it was just a job to him that he wanted to be good.
    people move jobs, professions, and retire ALL THE TIME.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-12 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My reaction to this incredible, over the top bait: