Page 1 of 2
LastLast

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game.

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game. this is why everyone is so pissed about the changes. nostalgic is what a lot of us like about it. id still play it and pay for subscription status because its world of Warcraft a nostalgic game.

Thank you so much for this amazing revelation. No one knew until you made this this/
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Another nostalgic thread about nostalgia.

Woah. - Keanu Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Another nostalgic thread about nostalgia.
    In a few years there'll be nostalgia about these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Changes came literally with every patch..already in Classic, but whatever.

So "everyone" is at least pissed since TBC, I guess...I mean, that is when the first major changes happened and Classic ended? We got a new planet, flying, new races, Pally for Horde, Shamans for Alliance etc.
    That is a lot of time...12 years that "everyone" has been hating this game, right?

Also, yeah....nobody ever started in this game after 2005, right? Nobody ever started only in TBC...or WotLK...or Cata...or after.

All in all one of the more brilliant threads on this topic with an unparalleled in-depth analysis.....
    you're on target but we do like the world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game concept. everyone could decide to calm down about now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I started to play this game like... In 7th-8th grades... Now I'm 27, damn buddy, That's alot for real!

When you grow up (atleast it works like that for me) you find a clash with nostalgia factors, always try to relive the moments and ALWAYS fail to make things like it's been before.

And you know what? It's better to keep moving forward, it's okay that something is not meeting your expectations, WoW is like a best friend, once he changed his vector to the other side, yeah, you still talk, but not like you used to talk before. And I'm okay with that. Thats how life works I guess? People change, games change, times change.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    you're on target but we do like the world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game concept. everyone could decide to calm down about now.
    You yourself have made threads about how Blizzard utterly destroyed every game they touched since D2 as well as how everything in BfA is hot garbage. Now you made a thread saying all the hate is just because people are nostalgic?

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Damn, I started to play this game like... In 7th-8th grades... Now I'm 27, damn buddy, That's alot for real!

When you grow up (atleast it works like that for me) you find a clash with nostalgia factors, always try to relive the moments and ALWAYS fail to make things like it's been before.

And you know what? It's better to keep moving forward, it's okay that something is not meeting your expectations, WoW is like a best friend, once he changed his vector to the other side, yeah, you still talk, but not like you used to talk before. And I'm okay with that. Thats how life works I guess? People change, games change, times change.
    its probably word of Warcraft best interest to not change to keep the world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game concept. why not make titan already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You yourself have made threads about how Blizzard utterly destroyed every game they touched since D2 as well as how everything in BfA is hot garbage. Now you made a thread saying all the hate is just because people are nostalgic?
    those were all constructive criticism posts with a bit of frustration added to the mess. its true blizzard has destroyed every game they made.

those were all constructive criticism posts with a bit of frustration added to the mess.
    They were locked for not being constructive...

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    They were locked for not being constructive...
    its how you see it my friend. optics

No king rules forever my son

if you want something new make Titan already.

- - - Updated - - -

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game. Titan is a new game that people look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its so strange that people complain about changes in WoW. WoW was alywas game in motion. Every patch and exp turn around game in 180 degrees :P

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Project Titan was cancelled years ago. They salvaged some of the assets from Titan and made Overwatch from the ashes.
    It's dead Jim.
    is it? nothing really is dead. it's how you're looking through the looking glass. optics my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

start the titan project back up again bring Chris Metzen back! do this

its true blizzard has destroyed every game they made.
    Ah there it is. This is just another "Blizzard is bad" thread, same as your other ones.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

world of Warcraft is a nostalgic game. Titan is a new game that people look forward to.
    Titan was already made, it's called Overwatch.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

They did; the thing that rose from it's corpse is called Overwatch.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post

I empathize with this, and yet at the same time I'm so hyped for Warcraft III: Reforged, and I'd love to see Diablo II: Remastered be a thing. At least I know I'll play them when they do come out (an if for D2, since that hasn't been announced), because I still play the current ones.

well if you want my point of view blizzard has made some drastic choices that resulted in their games being ruined. they have made plenty of those choices and did they care no.

well if you want my point of view blizzard has made some drastic choices that resulted in their games being ruined. they have made plenty of those choices and did they care no.
    Those choices came after D2 apparently.