10+ Year Old Account

What would you be in Warcraft universe

Hello MMO

Been a long time since I have seen thread like this appearing here, due to all this game problems we have been cought up to! I do enjoy this bit whimsical and light threads from time to time and reading peopes responses, so I will take a initiative and give it a go!

So, switch on you imagination, take time and give an a honest answer - in your wildest imagination if somehow (with help of technology or some unnatural power, or eben afterlife) you happen to get a chance to enter the world of Warcraft, what would you be, given the circumstances that you can begin yoyr life as any race you know and work your way to classes you like - train and discipline yourself as a class or even give yourself to spiritual stance if you want to become Paladin or priest etc. And knowing that world is still fresh (say around Vanilla times), where would you choose to go and which order (if there is any) would you love to meet or even join.

Take note that Azeroth is also huge and It takes much longer to travel through the zones then just minutes of flying.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Most likely a human mage.

I am a history nut. I like to read and research. I appreciate old knowledge. I like to feed my intellect and expand on it.

I would want to be mentored by Khadgar, Medivh, or Jaina.

My focus would be strongly centered on teleportation/porting. Probably Arcane magic too, even though I've never played that spec.

I want to be able to teleport instantly and be capable of teleporting a massive group of people or items. Being able to teleport very well, I'd be able to research more and visit old places. Boosting my knowledge faster.

I would be the most elusive of all, almost a shadow in the background, impossible to detect, yet searched by many. I would be Makrik's wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    I would be the most elusive of all, almost a shadow in the background, impossible to detect, yet searched by many. I would be Makrik's wife.
    Ha ha ! Kudos for you man!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

neutral human wanderer

i guess a human. mage.

i want to delve as deeply as possible and learn as much arcane stuff as i'm able. bury myself in tomes all day in dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    i 'd be a titan, like a rogue one

then i' 'd just crush Azeroth and put a end to all of this misery

15+ Year Old Account
    Peasant.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I already have an evil laugh, so Warlock of course. Preferably Human or Eredar.

I would relish in instilling fear and the slow torture of my enemies from afar as well as summoning powerful demons to do my bidding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Paladin.

I would love to be part of the Agent Crusade/Silver Hand Order of Knights and Paladins defending the Lands against corrupted Evil like the Void, Undead, or other wise.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Well I would pick any of the next options or even alt tab them all if I could:

1) Warrior Tauren: Big guy with giant swords that are bigger than a house like bersekers are my cup of tea

2) Zandalari Paladin: Loa Vult and Golden City, also the loa are very kind gods compared to the rest of the wild gods.

3) Paladin Draenei: Naaru vult and the chicks are very sexy

4) Mage Ethereal: I don't like how most of the races of warcraft handle arcane magic and an ethereal mercenary would be the best because I am arcane forged and don't answer to some petty human or the 1 expansion warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Innkeeper - Because everyone will come home to me. ^_^
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Mage, propably Blood Elf, because I am both smug and thirsty for knowledge.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.