Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Live by the sword die by the sword.

15 is old enough to know you don't run away from home and join a terrorist organization. Honestly.

Is she technically a kid in a lot of countries? Yes. But more than old enough to know better for something this mind boggingly stupid.

Like a french politic said : "We need to kill them all before they're allowed to come back here".

Quote Originally Posted by trontworp View Post
    Which is pretty much the same reaction you get if you talk to westerners about any one of a different ethnicity. What is your point exactly?
    I think at this point everyone realizes that you are Shamima's mmochampion account.

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    Like a french politic said : "We need to kill them all before they're allowed to come back here".
    idk man, why do terrorist get this treatment, but say murderers not? a murderer would just be arrested here and then extradited to the country the crime took place in. nobody would think it just to try them anywhere else.

now perhaps if what she did wasnt a crime in syria or there wasn't some extradition treaty then perhaps, but i'm pretty sure both of those things are in place in this situation.

heck, shed probably even get a much harsher sentence under syrian law.

Anybody who joins ISIS should be left to die and laughed at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She was 15 when she ran away and joined ISIS. Lot's of people are stupid at 15.

Do you think the UK should go get her? Do you think she should get jail time?
    From reading the article she doesn't sound like she feels any remorse at all and even talks about not feeling any empathy after seeing the severed heads of the enemies of Islam. She's as bad as any of the terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That is not true, most people don't laugh at seeing a head in a trash bin. Also my point was pretty clear, try rereading if you didn't understand it.
    You've obviously never met any soldiers, in a war zone many people develop a bleak sense of humour as a defense mechanism. And no your point isn't clear at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    here is her future if she gets back to the uk

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8780891.html

3 years in jail, the above case is pretty dsturbing
    Her father, Mohammed Shakil, described her as a “perfect daughter who never went out nightclubbing and never went out doing this or going there, who kept herself busy in studies, and who wanted to be somebody in life and have an important role”.
    Yeah, okay.

He and his son, Tareem Shakil, have subsequently been jailed for “county lines” drug smuggling, where police said they took over the homes of vulnerable people and earned £3,000 a day.

Shakil’s father and brother had more than 100 previous convictions between them when they were sentenced to three years in prison for conspiracy to supply heroin and crack cocaine in November.
    Um, fucking lol?
    Speciation Is Gradual

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago. And I don't regret coming here."
    She can stay. Her children's health is really quite irrelevant to the United Kingdom.

"When I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam," she said, using a term that ISIS converts referred to people fighting the group.
    She can rot where she is. Clearly she's incompatible with western values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    Like if she was under serious probation, she's going to be watched for the rest of her life. And subject to some serious reconditioning. Stupid decisions you make when you're a dumb teen sadly do affect the rest of your life whether you think they should or not sadly.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to debate: She's a traitor. I don't know if this is the same 19 year old who is 9 months pregnant but regardless, she will be given the full weight of the law if she makes it back to the UK.

15, 25 or 45. Anyone who defected from their country of origin to knowingly join ISIS--regardless of what they did with ISIS--should be dealt with accordingly. Folks forget not everyone who joined ISIS went to the middle east so...yeah.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    here is her future if she gets back to the uk

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8780891.html

3 years in jail, the above case is pretty dsturbing
    Ahahaha, UK clearly needs more people like that brought in.
    But why i'm laughing, our glorious Canadian ex-drama teacher brought "white helmets" into the country last year

You know the first step in making amends for your crimes is usually regret. If you don't even have that then by all means, you deserve to rot in the hole that you dug for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pathwathal View Post
    You've obviously never met any soldiers, in a war zone many people develop a bleak sense of humour as a defense mechanism. And no your point isn't clear at all.
    Are you making alt accounts to reply to me? Lol wow.

What’s the argument here?

- UK can’t strip her of citizenship.
    - Can’t deny her entry unless a TEO is issued.
    - If she makes her way back: interrogate her, prosecute if possible, take the baby into care, try and rehabilitate. There’s not a lot else can be done.

The main question is why does she want to return to the UK? There are plenty of countries she could fuck off to where her fundamentalism would be welcomed. She clearly never gave a fuck about her family here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Shadow Priest View Post
    What’s the argument here?

- UK can’t strip her of citizenship.
    Wrong. They just have.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8787211.html

The security minister previously said the Isis supporter had a right to return to the UK from Syria as a British national, and the justice secretary said she could not be made stateless.

But a letter from the Home Office obtained by ITV news told her family that Sajid Javid made an order "removing her British citizenship" on Tuesday.
    Good move IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Wrong. They just have.

Good move IMO.
    Very happy about this and surprised the government actually did something most of the people want.

Wrong. They just have.

Good move IMO.
    good, there's still some sense in the world left

Wrong. They just have.

Good move IMO.
    Have fun with the turmoil. Why should Bengladesh accept, that the UK is forcing a british criminal upon them? Also, it appears to me, that the stripping of citizenship is just now degraded to a cynical race, of who can strip people deemed "undesired" first, so, they are just the problem of somebody else. Not solving the problem.
    And why would any nation accept, having the responsibility of criminals shoved about them, by some westerners, to incompetent, unwillingly, or to lazy, to deal with problems?

UK says, nah bitch...citizenship revoked