Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    You say Trump has a low IQ? And yet he is mega rich, married to a super model, and is President of the United States.....and you are none of these. What does that say about your IQ?
    He was born rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post

and yes, the american healthcare does suck, but if single payer is what people want, why did we bother with obamacare instead of just using a single payer?
    I am an American and my heathcare is fantastic.

Edit: and the majority of American's don't want single payer. They are happy with their employer supplied health care.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Fabricating bullshit to try and poke the already infected sore of racism in this country.
    See here is the problem with what you wrote and the racism dogma being pushed by the left: while there will always be racist individuals, institutionalized and systematic racism just does not exist in the US. It is just the leftist politicians, leftist media and leftist academia pushing this nonsense 24/7 and making blacks believe that they are victims when they really are not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    They didn't? Pretty sure Republicans held Congress for most of Obama's presidency.

All those kids did was wind people up.

Trump has been bankrupt numerous times and received very large loans from his family. Anyone could do as well as he could given the same circumstances and level of sociopathy.

Debt is how America works. It's no wonder you empire is collapsing.

That was in the last 6 months or so of Obama's presidency. Something trump aborted before it could come to term.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally none of those things are relative to how intelligent you are.
    You are 100% correct. I mean the world is full of low IQ individuals that are successful, attractive to models and can get elected Presdient against the Hillary political machine.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I dunno saying "I'm against killing something that has a heart beat." But then eating things that do have a heart beat seems somewhat hypocritical.

And yeah murder is wrong. I'm not sure how you moved the goal posts?

- - - Updated - - -

I replied when I saw a response.

Because the US has pretty strict laws about what constitutes a hate crime. You'd see a spike on both sides if they loosened up their laws.
    http://bfy.tw/MKmh
    sure thing
    Working on my next ban.

15+ Year Old Account
    T
    Trump has been bankrupt numerous times
    False. Trump has never been bankrupt.

Should I click the suspicious link?
    If you don't then this might happen to you!
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ne...stian-murders/
    >not a hate crime
    huh, merely a cohencidence?
    Working on my next ban.

Trump has been bankrupt numerous times
    Clarification: Donald Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy. Six of Trump's business entities have.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    “the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”

"When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way," Northam said. "And it's done in cases where there amy be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion."

Are you fucking retarded?
    you know what one of the reasons a mother can get an abortion in the 3rd trimester for is? she feels like it would be a stress on her.

i'm not joking. so yes, this bill is horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: and the majority of American's don't want single payer. They are happy with their employer supplied health care.
    it dependso n the person in question.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't? Pretty sure Republicans held Congress for most of Obama's presidency.

All those kids did was wind people up.

Trump has been bankrupt numerous times and received very large loans from his family. Anyone could do as well as he could given the same circumstances and level of sociopathy.

Debt is how America works. It's no wonder you empire is collapsing.

That was in the last 6 months or so of Obama's presidency. Something trump aborted before it could come to term.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally none of those things are relative to how intelligent you are.
    nope. there was a time period where the democrats controlled everything.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/physici.../#3dc6c732526b

those kids stood there. literally stood there. the people were the ones who got wound up. the people were the ones who yelled at them. the people were the ones who got in their face.
    Trump has had 11 companies file bankruptcy. out of over 500. that is something like a 98% success rate, and is not a PERSONAL bankruptcy.
    and you continue to prove your lack of knowledge. the ACA was passed in 2010...

For this to be true virtually every single person with an employer supplied health plan has to be happy with it, which is a dubious claim. (Surveys put it usually around 70%, which would put you well under a majority of Americans given that only about 55% have employer supplied health care)

Sidenote: An overwhelming majority (approx. 90%) of seniors on Medicare are happy with it. Medicare is single payer government healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    For this to be true virtually every single person with an employer supplied health plan has to be happy with it, which is a dubious claim.

Sidenote: An overwhelming majority (approx. 90%) of seniors on Medicare are happy with it. Medicare is single payer government healthcare.
    and that's fine. but tell me, why didn't we go with that back in 2010 instead of the awful ACA?

the rest of the world didn't have a bunch of politicians setup one form of government regulated healthcare for failure though did it? they just used single payer health care.
    the point about obamacare is that it was a failure. we were promised all sorts of crap about it by obama that didn't pan out at all.
    oh so it's because it's inflammatory. taht is only in the eye of the person on the other hand. much the same way that for example, a dallas cowboys fan could say that a philly eagles apparel is inflammatory.

and being a reality tv pervert isn't all that defines trump, but nice try there.

and yes, the american healthcare does suck, but if single payer is what people want, why did we bother with obamacare instead of just using a single payer?

- - - Updated - - -

except you know, some states now allow abortion right up until birth.
    Because the right refused to allow single payer and were able to demonize it successfully. They have also started making the marketplace much harder to use I volunteer and one of the things I do is help people sign up it used to be incredibly simple now you have to provide all sorts of documents that people often don't have on them because they didn't use to need them.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what kind of bs is this crap a lot of employers do not give healthcare and many of those that do cost far far far more than the marketplace. Also it's much easier to stay rich than get rich. With his inheritance he has actually underperformed what he would have made just putting it in a decent index fund.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like he's mad because his character is getting written off of Empire. If this is how you are going to behave as an actor, you don't deserve to be employed ever again.

and that's fine. but tell me, why didn't we go with that back in 2010 instead of the awful ACA?
    So because I pointed out a few statistical inaccuracies with someone else's claim I'm suddenly on the hook to fix the political fight over health care in the US? Yeah, that's not going to happen. A couple short reasons would be that:

A - The Democrats promised a program that was never going to get through Congress as advertised.

B - The Republicans decided they didn't like it and rather than trying to work a compromise somewhere in the middle or propose an alternate plan at the time and hash out something if not great at least functional they decided to try and break the ACA and then sit back and smugly point out that it was broken while Americans pay the price for political point scoring.

C - Getting the ACA through was such a drag out fight that once it was done a lot of Democrats washed their hands of it with a "There, that's done, on to the next" instead of addressing themselves to working through the issues.

It wasnt long enough to actually change anything.

Who put those kids there in the first place? They were chanting too.

Everyone involved was an ass.

Here if a single one of your companies goes down you actually pay for it. Instead of just moving on to the next one.
    The ACA is still a far cry from adequate healthcare.
    trump took office in 2017. the ACA was around for nearly 7 years. keep trying.
    the kids didn't start chanting until they had people yelling at them.
    okay. and guess what? wherever you are is clearly not the US.
    i agree, the ACA was horrible. for a variety of reasons. still have to ask - the democrats had complete power when they passed the ACA, why not just go for single payer system instead of the ACA?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because the right refused to allow single payer and were able to demonize it successfully. They have also started making the marketplace much harder to use I volunteer and one of the things I do is help people sign up it used to be incredibly simple now you have to provide all sorts of documents that people often don't have on them because they didn't use to need them.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what kind of bs is this crap a lot of employers do not give healthcare and many of those that do cost far far far more than the marketplace. Also it's much easier to stay rich than get rich. With his inheritance he has actually underperformed what he would have made just putting it in a decent index fund.
    the right didn't control anything at all when the ACA was passed through. the left had control of the house the senate and of course the presidency. how could the right have denied Single Payer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    So because I pointed out a few statistical inaccuracies with someone else's claim I'm suddenly on the hook to fix the political fight over health care in the US? Yeah, that's not going to happen. A couple short reasons would be that:

A - The Democrats promised a program that was never going to get through Congress as advertised.

B - The Republicans decided they didn't like it and rather than trying to work a compromise somewhere in the middle or propose an alternate plan at the time and hash out something if not great at least functional they decided to try and break the ACA and then sit back and smugly point out that it was broken while Americans pay the price for political point scoring.

C - Getting the ACA through was such a drag out fight that once it was done a lot of Democrats washed their hands of it with a "There, that's done, on to the next" instead of addressing themselves to working through the issues.
    when the ACA was passed it literally didn't matter what Republicans thought. Democrats could have passed whatever they wanted. and yet they settled for the ACA.

Yes the American health care system has been a mess for much longer.

So you think the people who organized their protest weren't aware of the other groups that were going to be there on the same day?

Obviously. I'm not from the US but it doesn't take much to see how much of a shit show the US is. The decline of the US is a sad but obvious one.

I don't fucking even care why not. It just seems that a good chunk of Americans dont want to pay into a system where other people could benefit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was making fun of you for citing your IQ. My IQ is actually 45
    actually obviously other people were going to be there. that is kind of what you do. you organize a protest at a place where it is going to get attention and be noticed. and yet who was the ones yelling obscenities and getting in peoples faces? oh right. not the protesters

when the ACA was passed it literally didn't matter what Republicans thought. Democrats could have passed whatever they wanted. and yet they settled for the ACA.
    You're suggesting that the original draft of the bill was not amended in any way due to debate and after implementation Republicans did not work to undermine the effectiveness of the ACA while Democrats sat back and largely ignored trying to improve it? Because that's what I'm trying to say.

I mean I'm obviously way oversimplifying things, this was a long and complex legal process. Basically my biggest problem is that is that instead of trying to improve the ACA, since that's what we've got, the attitude has either been to try and wreck it with no replacement plan in place or ignore it and let it, at best, keep limping along. We've got the ACA so maybe instead of wasting time, resources, and political capital dicking around with it maybe try and improve it.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2019-02-16 at 03:49 PM.

you know what one of the reasons a mother can get an abortion in the 3rd trimester for is? she feels like it would be a stress on her.

i'm not joking. so yes, this bill is horrible.
    This is blatantly false.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I don't think death threats and doxxing threats are nothing. But it's good to be informed of that.
    ...and this is what a reply looks like when all you really care about is arguing on the internet.

The funniest possible version of the story is if literally every other part of Smollett's story is true, but the two Nigerians were the attackers.

The hate hoax hypothesis is looking increasingly likely though. The initial story seemed off in enough ways to make people that weren't looking for a great white villain skeptical of the specifics and it seems like that's still basically where we're at, only with stronger evidence that Smollett's story is a basically fictional account.