Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Dude, take a fucking hint. You're derailing the thread with your nonsense.
    what? this entire thrread is an extrapolation of trump vs everyone else,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    What a surprise...

Can't wait for retards to come out and still somehow defend his story
    Nope.

I was perturbed that people assumed this from the get go without evidence, but now that it turns out to be truth, then I hope Smollett gets charged or kicked off his show.

This sort of crap helps no one. It emboldens actual racists committing actual hate crimes because now fewer people will take those charges seriously.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nope.

I was perturbed that people assumed this from the get go without evidence, but now that it turns out to be truth, then I hope Smollett gets charged or kicked off his show.

This sort of crap helps no one. It emboldens actual racists committing actual hate crimes because now fewer people will take those charges seriously.
    no1 took charges of racism seriously anyways, look how many people in the US worship vladimir putin a dictator that murders people

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    What crime did they commit then?
    They would likely be considered complicit in Jussie's felony of calling 911 and making a false report. Shockingly enough it's illegal to report fake crimes to the cops and waste their time and resources.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nope.

It was plainly obvious from the get go, that's why people assumed it. His story was so full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, I don't agree with him, because again, if you look at his fucking uploads, he is your standard racist right winger youtuber. There is a reason that the only morons that I see that watch him or link him are also right wing.
    I think this argument says more about your bias rather than trying to prove your statements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know two bulky guys with a bottle of bleach and a rope to drag our TDS derailer out of here?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

All this moron did was make real instances of racial violence be taken less seriously if this is true.

It's kinda like all the women in politics who cry sexism when they lose elections, despite having substance-less campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Does anyone know two bulky guys with a bottle of bleach and a rope to drag our TDS derailer out of here?
    Huh weird i dont see anyone say obama derangement syndrome when he was blocked supreme court nomineee merrick garland for no other reason except he was president obama, even though merrick was a highly qualified centrist nominee. Or maybe when republicans refused to pass any new spending under obama, but now we have the largest deficit on record

The greatest achievement for a liberal is to become a victim, so much so they're willing to victimize themselves to make others look bad and soak in their own self-pity. This would be hilarious if it were not sad, this POS should be in jail for a long time. He thought he would get away with it because everyone must "believe the victim", now he's ruined his life. Good job moron and all others who believed this brain dead outlandish story.

Well, double fuck. I guess this just got fascinating. I wonder if he'll continue to blame Trump.

Ya he needs to go to jail for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    The greatest achievement for a liberal is to become a victim, so much so they're willing to victimize themselves to make others look bad and soak in their own self-pity. This would be hilarious if it were not sad, this POS should be in jail for a long time. He thought he would get away with it because everyone must "believe the victim", now he's ruined his life. Good job moron and all others who believed this brain dead outlandish story.
    the greatest achievment for a far right alt righter is to gain power to deligitimize democracy and use government to exterminate opponents and people they deem genetically inferior, already in step 1, you seem so giddy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Well, double fuck. I guess this just got fascinating. I wonder if he'll continue to blame Trump.
    I don't think we are going to hear a word from him again. Pretty sure all his lawyers had to say to him was: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Ya he needs to go to jail for this.
    Yeah, and the more he is going to fight this the poorer he is going to be once he gets there.

I don't think we are going to hear a word from him again. Pretty sure all his lawyers had to say to him was: SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Wouldnnt it be nice if trump could just shut down congress to triger those whiny libs complaining about our form of government and its erosion all the time just like our god putin

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Guilty by associating, even if you don't know what the association is? How very fascist of you.
    Sorry not a right winger, so therefore, not a fucking fascists. And it just isn't that he is associating with them. Most of his videos are also in support of them as well. It is just that I have a high enough IQ compared to the window licking fucks that watch him, to see what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    what? this entire thrread is an extrapolation of trump vs everyone else,
    Nah the thread is people debating whether or not this story was a hoax vs one guy trying very very hard to derail the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    This is hilarious. Conservative victim mentality is real, and pretty on display at all times. It's not a liberal thing. It's an everyone thing. So stop being an asshat.

Back in the real world, yes, you get to run your mouth on this story now because now the facts are pointing to it being fake. The fact that you assumed it was fake before you knew fact one about the case is more a you problem than a case problem, but you'll never see past your enormous blinders to see shit like that. So, you do you.

Wait a second...arandomuser....is that you, Jussie!?

Oh no, I'm pretty sure his entire defense is going to hinge on how racism is real and a threat every day and it led him to believe that he needed to do this to expose the specter of racial violence in America. Somehow driving towards an "insanity" plea. I don't like to use that term because it's not really the legal reality of it, but I'm fairly certain that's the avenue he's going to drive down.

Edit- While I do acknowledge that racism and racial violence is real and currently seeing an uptick in frequency, this is not an appropriate way to go about things nor does that defense even remotely stand up in court.