Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    There was a camera, it pointed in the other direction where the attack happened as far as I know. I have also seen footage of the attackers walking away so...I assume that wasn't an oil painting.

As for this Covinton shit...wtf are you talking about? Why is a handful of alt righters obsessed with this utterly pointless story? What groups exist and do you actually think the kids behavior was not stupid? Also, the "left"..Everyone thinks he acted like an idiot and his excuse of "diffusing the tension" was even more idiotic. There are people on Fox News laughing about it ffs. Who ever gave him the advise to say that should never ever give an advice again for as long as he lives.

Lastly, do you still think the 2 attackers wore maga hats?

- - - Updated - - -

..or not in the US.
    source on footage of attackers walking away? the only thing cops have released is looking for 2 people of interest to question, that were walking away from the scene, 15-30 minutes before the attack happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry not a right winger, so therefore, not a fucking fascists. And it just isn't that he is associating with them. Most of his videos are also in support of them as well. It is just that I have a high enough IQ compared to the window licking fucks that watch him, to see what he is doing.
    funny because to me it looks like the left is the one being fascist of late.
    they shut down anything the right has to say by not letting them have a forum to speak anywhere
    they shut down their social media accounts, yet somehow the left has them after calling for kids to be doxed and kill themselves, among other things,
    anytime people on the right "Say anything wrong" they get fired and crap like that, yet somehow a democratic virginia governor still has a job...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    huh and you complain about the left censoring speech, ironic
    no, he's just asking you to take your political rant to the right location for it. which this is not.

there is no evidence yet that is a hoax or staged
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    funny because to me it looks like the left is the one being fascist of late.
    they shut down anything the right has to say by not letting them have a forum to speak anywhere
    they shut down their social media accounts, yet somehow the left has them after calling for kids to be doxed and kill themselves, among other things,
    anytime people on the right "Say anything wrong" they get fired and crap like that, yet somehow a democratic virginia governor still has a job...

- - - Updated - - -

no, he's just asking you to take your political rant to the right location for it. which this is not.
    Yeah, only if you ignore everything in history does the left look like fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol, tell me more about how that works...

I still think that a good percentage of people who dismissed the story out of hand did so due to some latent racism. The story was not so unbelievable at the outset, especially if he had been targeted and followed.
    wasn't unbelievable?
    let's see.
    1) he was attacked by anti gay, white supremacists who apparently are familiar enough with Empire to notice him on sight. despite empire having a very small white fan-base.
    2) he was attacked at 2 am by people carrying bleach and rope in -20F weather.
    3) despite being attacked while holding a phone and a sub he still managed to hold onto both throughout the entire altercation.
    4) he didn't call the cops right away, opting to walk away from the scene, walk through a building full of security, who he didn't inform of the attack, and then call the cops, 45 minutes later.
    5) he was still wearing the rope when the cops got there.
    6) how many people are going to actually yell this is maga country in chicago?
    7) how many white supremacists are going to yell this is maga country to draw attention to the crime?
    8) despite being in an area of chicago littered with cameras, the attack was not caught on camera and no one was seen leaving the scene.

do i need to go on?

- - - Updated - - -

except, that is what the right is saying, none ironically.
    no we aren't. we are saying if it is indeed a false crime then he needs to be punished. simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Don't you guys ever get tired of seeing evil everywhere? It's almost like a sickness.
    this does annoy me. everyone is racist, everyone is homophobic, everyone is a misogynist...i t gets old real fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    yes because snopes is a great source. oh wait. no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, only if you ignore everything in history does the left look like fascists.
    and yet history has nothing to do with whats going on today.
    in today's society the left wants to control what people can say, it wants to control healthcare and all other programs, it wants to control the guns...basically seems like the left wants to have the government control everything...

meanwhile the right is the one defending people having CHOICE.

wasn't unbelievable?
    let's see.
    1) he was attacked by anti gay, white supremacists who apparently are familiar enough with Empire to notice him on sight. despite empire having a very small white fan-base.
    2) he was attacked at 2 am by people carrying bleach and rope in -20F weather.
    3) despite being attacked while holding a phone and a sub he still managed to hold onto both throughout the entire altercation.
    4) he didn't call the cops right away, opting to walk away from the scene, walk through a building full of security, who he didn't inform of the attack, and then call the cops, 45 minutes later.
    5) he was still wearing the rope when the cops got there.
    6) how many people are going to actually yell this is maga country in chicago?
    7) how many white supremacists are going to yell this is maga country to draw attention to the crime?
    8) despite being in an area of chicago littered with cameras, the attack was not caught on camera and no one was seen leaving the scene.

do i need to go on?

- - - Updated - - -

no we aren't. we are saying if it is indeed a false crime then he needs to be punished. simple.

- - - Updated - - -

this does annoy me. everyone is racist, everyone is homophobic, everyone is a misogynist...i t gets old real fast.

- - - Updated - - -

yes because snopes is a great source. oh wait. no.

- - - Updated - - -

and yet history has nothing to do with whats going on today.
    in today's society the left wants to control what people can say, it wants to control healthcare and all other programs, it wants to control the guns...basically seems like the left wants to have the government control everything...

meanwhile the right is the one defending people having CHOICE.
    Your fifth grade self is disappointed in your current critical thinking skills. It's called debunking the source rather than running away from inconvenient truths.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Your fifth grade self is disappointed in your current critical thinking skills. It's called debunking the source rather than running away from inconvenient truths.
    what are you talking about? from the get go his story had all sorts of red flags all over it. that is why people were skeptical to begin with and only get more skeptical as time goes on. especially when now you got the news saying that police are reporting this was an inside job, and smollett is hiring a DEFENSE ATTORNEY.

who hires a defense attorney in a situation like this?
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...y-his-friends/

snopes has already been snopesed and the information released was hilarious. it's run by a democratic husband and wife duo living in southern california who have zero investigative experience.
    furthermore, after reading this article by forbes, why should we trust anything snopes has to say?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevle.../#6fb4a47a227f

why would he hire 2 nigerians to frame white guys?
    Because he didn't expect to get caught and didn't know any white guys willing to go along with his insanely racist plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Because he didn't expect to get caught and didn't know any white guys willing to go along with his insanely racist plan?
    actually the more and more i think about this, his entire goal, if it is true he orchestrated this, was to inflame racial tensions. therefore, maybe he should be charged with a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol, tell me more about how that works...

I still think that a good percentage of people who dismissed the story out of hand did so due to some latent racism. The story was not so unbelievable at the outset, especially if he had been targeted and followed.
    The story was incredibly unbelievable from the start. One people were supposedly waiting for him at 2 am when it was -20 and somehow had kept bleach unfrozen. Two they were familiar with a 4th billed actor to the point they knew him on sight. Three they had watched enough empire and cared enough about the cast to know in his personal life that he was gay. Somehow the image of maga good ol boys sitting down to their weekly empire viewing party isn't something I can see happening weird I know.

- - - Updated - - -

oh just like the gop cared so much about the deficit and debt right?
    this isn't on topic stop talking about the idiocy of the right or the left and stay on topic there are plenty of politics threads to talk about that idiocy.

why would he hire 2 nigerians to frame white guys?
    How do you know your co-conspirators won't rat on you the second they can, if you're just pulling them out of nowhere? He probably knows these dudes and considers them trustworthy enough at least not to report him on their own initiative. Assuming that's what happened, of course.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Honestly the whole thing seemed like a caricature of how right wingers are portrayed in left wing media. For those that don't understand, it's like someone like Rush Limbaugh saying he was assaulted by a group of black people, wearing big gold chains like rappers from the 80's used to, all yelling "this is BLM country!", in a rural community in West Virginia, before riding off on horses.

Like I think if you are somewhere in the middle, or on the right wing, you could see holes in the story pretty early on, but folks on the left actually believed this one because a lot of the media that leans left paint out conservatives to be exactly like this.
    Oh come now it would riding off in street racers gotta go full on racist after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually the more and more i think about this, his entire goal, if it is true he orchestrated this, was to inflame racial tensions. therefore, maybe he should be charged with a hate crime.
    Charles Manson was also trying to frame black people for crimes because he thought it would start a race war.

However, I don't know if he was charged with a hate crime for it.

Like you said, 'Those *are* your words, we know that, we can check the video' so now why don't you do that, I have already told you the times.
    Yes, and you're purposefully ignoring the context and use of the phrases used at those times, as I described above.

I have never said anything about Crime watch, I never even typed it out.
    That's Tim Pool's source, as stated at the very start of the video. You've been told this over and over and I'm not sure how I can make this any simpler for you.

You're continuing to prove what I said bud: any source you disagree with, you ignore and dismiss and come up with some half-baked drivel entirely at odds with the real world. I'm going to take my own advice and not bother anymore, although the next time you start pretending someone's source isn't any good we can refer back to this, and other threads, and save everyone a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Weren't these two nigerians let go because the whole story of it being an intentional setup didn't match up according to police investigators?
    no they were let go because they interrogated them and got further information. which appears to be that the Nigerians were paid by Smollett to attack him.

Can we make 2019 officially a year of playing a victim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Famous last words...
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-02-17 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Wrong pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    No... The point is that the story stunk from the very beginning and all the White Knights and virtue signalers were out in full force to defend it just because of the race and politcal leanings of the allegedly involved perps. There was zero evidence besides a mans word, but you seem to have had no issue accepting that as fact?

Regardless, hopefully this fiasco stops someone else from being a dipshit like Jussie and we can fix the deeper issues in our country without idiots like this trying to cause more division.
    You're projecting your issues on to me. I never said I accepted it as fact. I wanted to wait and see what the evidence showed. You were fine leaping to conclusions because of your politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    TIL: the truth = wild conclusions.
    If you jump to conclusions without evidence and happen to be right one time that doesn't validate your thought process.

More places are reporting it. Must be good ratings on the horizon/trying to look like they didn't believe Jussie immediately.

God. And those tweets people ran. It's gonna be funny reading them now.

The "this is MAGA country" BS makes more sense when you see how this guy talks

"the actor said that he fought back bravely as the two men ...."
    "calling himself 'the gay Tupac'"

This guy is a straight up attention whore narcissist... who the fuck talks like that?