Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    The two brothers who were arrested are on record with he media saying Jussie put them up to it and it was all his idea, and when you look into the details the whole thing stinks which is why I think it’s obvious Jussie got caught on purpose.
    Post a link please.

10+ Year Old Account

At least the memes coming out of this are funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Post a link please.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html

CNN just for you so you can't criticize my fucking source.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And it is being investigated, as it should, to see how it pertains to the case.

Thus far, he is the only one who has kept his story straight, while all other cases have shifted repeatedly.

I'm inclined to trust him as the ONLY ONE who hasn't changed his story, and wait for facts to be revealed by reliable sources rather than some people who may or may not be looking to make their two seconds of fame.
    I am right on the fence. The entire story is just so bizarre and the insane amount of fake details isn't helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am right on the fence. The entire story is just so bizarre and the insane amount of fake details isn't helping.
    are you saying "fake details" because various news sources are reporting different things?

because various news sources i 'm reading are reporting the same thing, albeit most of them are just piggy backing on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html

CNN just for you so you can't criticize my fucking source.
    Haha, you don't think I can criticize a news source that can't tell a dildo apart from Islamist hate speech....

Either way, I just asked for a source.

Remember when Sarahtasher was going ballistic because people doubted this when it originally happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Remember when Sarahtasher was going ballistic because people doubted this when it originally happened?
    i tend to forget anything ST does since almost every time it 's going off on rants about fuck all

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you don't think I can criticize a news source that can't tell a dildo apart from Islamist hate speech....

[video=youtube;6pRX1XZdVdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRX1XZdVdc/video]

Either way, I just asked for a source.
    It's fine just so you know. If I linked RT or fox I'd have 5 people bitching that my source wasn't good enough.

That's amazing, they still can't walk it back. Fuck I'm glad Vox is writing themselves out of existence. The market corrects itself in the end.

Read some of the headings to see how they are framing it.

"Mostly unnamed sources are driving rumors of a hoax. Smollett has since lawyered up."
    "The rumors feed into a conservative conspiracy around media bias"
    They got one thing right though

the case now hits at the core identity that Trump shares with his supporters, perpetuating a dangerous worldview that the media is corrupt and the stories of racism and bigotry are better off not being believed.
    The more I find out about this guy, the more I come to the realisation that he is the symbol for that Michelle Obama type intersectional regressive crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    are you saying "fake details" because various news sources are reporting different things?

because various news sources i 'm reading are reporting the same thing, albeit most of them are just piggy backing on another.
    THe high powered attorney mentioned turned out to be BS. He never said the attackers were white or wore maga hats. He was not written off the show... the list just goes on. At one point you had people convinced that the brothers did it because they had bleach at home ... It is just a lot of rally bad reasoning and facts that are not facts.

I honestly have no clue how this will end but I do know that people are sure that he is guilty on some really weak reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    It's fine just so you know. If I linked RT or fox I'd have 5 people bitching that my source wasn't good enough.
    well...fox yes.. CNN on the other hand hires Trump supporters to look like shit on their panel shows so they are not much better. Also, to be fair, fox has one or two really good journalists and so does CNN but maybe 5 or 10.

THat dildo clip is priceless though. Love the bit when she specifies that she seems to be the only one that has picked up this story...um hu ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah - Because they're not. Fox is unreliable at best, and admittedly no idea who RT is but "Russia's first 24/7 English-language news channel" is not exactly the best place to go looking given the suspicion in today's day and age.

CNN isn't better. Pretending everyone who doesn't like Fox would get some hardon for CNN is a diversion tactic when you THINK it's just someone from the other side throwing pot shots when in actuality you're out of things to prove your point.
    ok got it. I'll just use the onion then. Someone asks for a source and then I get told it's not good enough.

THe high powered attorney mentioned turned out to be BS. He never said the attackers were white or wore maga hats. He was not written off the show... the list just goes on. At one point you had people convinced that the brothers did it because they had bleach at home ... It is just a lot of rally bad reasoning and facts that are not facts.

I honestly have no clue how this will end but I do know that people are sure that he is guilty on some really weak reasoning.
    No he just said they shouted the n word, the f word, the name of his show and this is maga Country.

Enough for most the media, left wing, and police to immediately assume it was a pair of white dudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    well...fox yes.. CNN on the other hand hires Trump supporters to look like shit on their panel shows so they are not much better. Also, to be fair, fox has one or two really good journalists and so does CNN but maybe 5 or 10.

THat dildo clip is priceless though. Love the bit when she specifies that she seems to be the only one that has picked up this story...um hu ...
    Rofl no. Fox is stupid. Relying on lamestream mainstream media for anything is going to put you into an echo chamber and make you into a moron that can't think for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

If the only three places you can think to look for news are Fox, RT, and CNN, then you're a lost cause considering none of those places are reliable. Preferably don't pretend to be up to date on world events if those are the only three places you can think to look for news.
    Who says I only use 3 websites to look up news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering your next jump was to "The Onion"...

If you're going to pick the worst 3 places to mention to look for news, instead, let's not waste anyone's time and start with a real news source. Otherwise, yes, I'll continue to think those are the only three places you actually know of, since you didn't go elsewhere to start.

Or are you admitting that you only linked CNN to try to "gotcha" some "libtard" that wouldn't have liked your Fox news link? Because if you knew better news sources, there's no reason to go to CNN other than that.

Either way: Don't complain that people don't like your sources if you're going to, knowingly, link the worst sources. It's really a no brainer.
    What a dumb fucking argument. I pointed out that nobody on this website likes it when I use other websites other than mainstream ones for sources because they're not good enough. And you come in here with the "you're just trying for the gotcha you dumb libtard" moment. Which was never my intent.

Can't win.

I offered multiple options, of which that was one.

All of which come to the ultimate conclusion of: If you knew a better source, you should have linked a better source the first time. Which you didn't.

So I'm still waiting to hear the "why."
    Ironic considering there was a time the left swore by cnn

Quote Originally Posted by MangoTango View Post
    "This MAGA country"

Who the fuck actually speaks with such a strange mannerism.

Oh...right: https://twitter.com/JussieSmollett/s...92296459554820

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Would it be completely far fetched to suggest that Jussie Smollett did this to basically unite the right and the left on something during a time where there’s so much division?
    The Ozymandias defense.