Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Stop with the deflection and whatboutisms.
    All three are bad actors. But what really matters? A guy who gets his own ass kicked for fame. Or people who actually attempt to hurt others. Where is the massive outrage at dangerous people. Where is the lump everyone together for that? One dipshit, gets his own ass kicked, for fame, and attention and now everyone on that side is the same.

Please, you're making your own side look bad. I'm sure they'd appreciate you stopping that. Well everyone that isn't being paid to talk about this like it actually matters.

Stop using internet logical fallacy buzzwords to excuse bad behavior. Winning an argument on technical terms doesn't matter, when people are actually attempting to kill other individuals over ideology while others are focused on an actor being a fame whore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    He lied so what? That doesn't negate the fact that hate crime rates have spiked since Trump took office.

How many black people have died because of lies of white people?

Emmett Till at 14 years old was dragged at the end of a truck for miles and then shot and thrown in a ditch because of the lies of Carolyn Bryant Donham. What about the entire town of rosewood, Florida, that was burnt down and massacred with 150 lynchings and burning of black people because of the lies of Fannie Taylor and other white people. When are they going to jail? What about George Stinney aged 14 who was executed by the US government by electric chair because of the lies of pinewood, South Carolina. What about Mark Charles Parker? 23 years old man who was dragged and lynched because of the lies of Joan Walters? You want to talk about lies? When is George Bush going to be charged for lying about Weapons of Mass destruction being present in Iraq which led to the systematic murder of more than 460k civilians? American history is sustained on lies. Even President FDR knew about Pearl Harbour 4 days before it happened but he did nothing and pushed more civilians and soldiers to cause more casualties from the 2 bombs.

I think that Jussie needs help and compassion. The inequality in the American justice system and the maltreatment of African Americans and other minorities were the catalyst in this whole situation. I hope he gets the support he needs and he doesn't 'deserve' to go to jail.

The time now is for level-headedness and healing.
    He doesn't need help or compassion. He needs to be punished, shut the fuck up, and stop being a fame whore. That is what Jussie needs. He's done nothing but hurt his own community and be a total fuck wit. Oh, and land himself in a shit load of actual trouble.

People mentioning people that were harmed by false police reports without noticing the irony of excusing him lying about a crime that could have gotten innocent people harmed is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Lol I was waiting for Shinra to pitch in. Good laughs, thanks!
    I was abstaining from commenting because we didn't have all the facts and I was holding out for this man to be vindicated from all the lies and gossip including the leaks from the police department. I am incredibly disappointed in this story and he deserves to be made an example of but not by throwing him in jail. He needs help - he's clearly not well.

I just hate how this story now gives credence to people not being believed. We should always believe victims because very few come forward for hate crimes and sexual violence crimes in the first place and false allegations are between 2 and 5% in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    If only you knew what irony meant.
    I’m reading the responses of you and others overreacting. That’s the very definition and example.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    I was abstaining from commenting because we didn't have all the facts and I was holding out for this man to be vindicated from all the lies and gossip including the leaks from the police department. I am incredibly disappointed in this story and he deserves to be made an example of but not by throwing him in jail. He needs help - he's clearly not well.

I just hate how this story now gives credence to people not being believed. We should always believe victims because very few come forward for hate crimes and sexual violence crimes in the first place and false allegations are between 2 and 5% in the US.
    He surely needs to made an example of. Other black people and gays should lynch him.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    what an asshole, outsourcing American jobs......
    You have my vote.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

People that fake stuff just for attention like this need to be made example of. He needs to get the book thrown at him and get the fullest charges there is. If anything they need to increase the punishment for faking a crime in order to deter others from repeating it. He did this just to get a salary increase according to police. This doesn't help anyone that is attacked. If anything this takes away from it. Noticed the media and politicians are quick to jump in defense before things are brought to light. Dude is just attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Guy fakes getting beat up by other party. Entire internet loses its fucking mind. Entire party considered crazy liars willing to do anything to push narrative.

Guy sends pipe bombs to Democratic leaders - Lone nut job

White Nationalist stockpiles weapons and makes plans to kill Liberal/Democratic/Policial leaders - lone nut job

hmmmm. Which one is actually dangerous.
    Hmmmmmm no. Those two nut jobs were also on every headline for a while. What this idiot did was equally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    You have my vote.
    Every time a product is brought into America, the price goes up hugely. Company I used to worked for sold jeans that were 100% sourced and made in america, was forced to sell them for like 90+ bucks each. If we bring all the outsourced jobs back to America, literally nobody will be able to afford anything. And other countries wouldn't buy our shit either because China and India would still be making it for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Wait until you see the Neo Nazi Coast Guard arrested for planning to kill Democrats
    You should have just said "what about?"

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    you and others overreacting.
    You have absolutely no self-awareness. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Lol I was waiting for Shinra to pitch in. Good laughs, thanks!
    It's a special brand of insanity. It's almost unbelievable that someone could write that without trolling or a mental illness.

This is all so phony.

He CLEARLY did this to get caught on purpose for some reason. Literally no human on the planet with a half functioning brain would pay for a criminal act with a check and then use his personal phone to call the guys he paid before and after the incident...no chance. There’s way more happening here and I would argue he’s trying to bring awareness to LGBTQ and African American injustices in today’s political climate and it worked because everyone is talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate how this story now gives credence to people not being believed.
    I mean, he didn’t even try to make this believable.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post

He doesn't need help or compassion. He needs to be punished, shut the fuck up, and stop being a fame whore. That is what Jussie needs. He's done nothing but hurt his own community and be a total fuck wit. Oh, and land himself in a shit load of actual trouble.
    He's a troubled young man like the Chicago police Chief said. Harm has been done but this could be an important teaching moment for white people and minorities in America. Race relations are bad in America and this story is proof enough from the historic maltreatment of black men and women by the Chicago PD to how the department is hugely under-resourced for the population it serves. There is a troubling and wounded history here that I am sure you are aware of and this story just brought all the emotions to the forefront.

I also wonder if there is a homophobic dimension to the coverage of this story both in the White Media and in black communities (which are ultimately homophobic). There has been a hesitation to believe Jussie from the very start even before anyone had the facts. I'm talking about the day after his attack when all the media outlets picked up the story. From the commentary I was hearing and reading there were questions at that point about what he was doing outside at 2AM and why was he alone. Gay people have a harder time of being taken seriously by the justice system and this was certainly evident from the start as well with all the leaks of personal and classified information about the investigation.

This is a complex situation which touches many veins and hearkens back to 1950s America where lynchings and execution of minorities was rife without any trials, investigations or juries. Albeit the situation has been reversed. I am truly horrified and deeply shaken by the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Every time a product is brought into America, the price goes up hugely. Company I used to worked for sold jeans that were 100% sourced and made in america, was forced to sell them for like 90+ bucks each. If we bring all the outsourced jobs back to America, literally nobody will be able to afford anything. And other countries wouldn't buy our shit either because China and India would still be making it for cheaper.

Armchair economics is still strong here I see.
    Make your own groups!!!

This is the most idiotic post I've seen. "We should always believe the victim" is complete and utter fucking bullshit. We should believe evidence and facts. That is the basis of the entire justice system. People are innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not until someone accuses them of something.

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Armchair economics is still strong here I see.
    Please educate the masses oh great and powerful master of economics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    This is the most idiotic post I've seen. "We should always believe the victim" is complete and utter fucking bullshit. We should believe evidence and facts. That is the basis of the entire justice system. People are innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not until someone accuses them of something.
    ....So you take the guy at face value, until the facts and evidence suggest otherwise. But immediately believing him to be a liar would not be "innocent until proven guilty", it'd be "guilty until proven innocent"

Guy's a liar & Narcissist .

Should pubically apologise to President Trump, MAGA supporters. Gays & Black people for a reduced sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Please educate the masses oh great and powerful master of economics.

- - - Updated - - -

....So you take the guy at face value, until the facts and evidence suggest otherwise. But immediately believing him to be a liar would not be "innocent until proven guilty", it'd be "guilty until proven innocent"
    Are we talking criminally or socially?

Criminally, innocent until proven guilty, of course.

Socially, same, except for when the evidence is so overwhelming that you are guilty until proven innocent, such as this guy and like I mentioned earlier, Cosby. Fucking utterly hilarious there's still people who think he's innocent or it was some race issue. When 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 60!!!! women come forward, sorry bud that is overwhelming evidence against you. Now, when it comes to criminal proceedings, of course the evidence has to be there, not just 60 women saying you were a sleazy fuck who needed to drug them.

When you have blacks, and gay blacks at that, openly saying your story ain't adding up... it's not looking too good. While I know he won't get the maximum of 3 years, nor the minimum of a year, I truly wish they would just throw the guy away and he goes back to bagging groceries for the rest of his life, if someone will even want to hire someone like him.