Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I recall Trump leading chants to "build the wall" which is largely driven by race relations. I also recall him saying to knock out reporters saying he will pay for lawyers and applauded the assault of a reporter being body slammed.

There is no equivalency and why do you equate any gangs that are black with "left"?
    Building a wall isn't about race, that is a very dishonest argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Its the Dems who are still fighting Roe v Wade. Its the same shit every elections cycle. Reagan was going to overturn it, Bush sr, Bush jr, now Trump. Yet it continues to be established law despite Republican majorities.

Frankly, I think both parties want to keep fighting about it because it is one of the few things that distinguishes the parties at the local level.
    Pretty much. I think a lot of Republicans secretly love abortions since it can lead to less mouths to feed on welfare.

Its the Dems who are still fighting Roe v Wade. Its the same shit every elections cycle. Reagan was going to overturn it, Bush sr, Bush jr, now Trump. Yet it continues to be established law despite Republican majorities.

Frankly, I think both parties want to keep fighting about it because it is one of the few things that distinguishes the parties at the local level.
    So you just said the dems were fighting is, and that it's established law. But then listed a bunch of republicans who were going to overturn it. I think that pretty well demonstrates it's the republicans fighting it and the dems telling them to crawl back into their hole.

You're not wrong about the local level part though. They're fairly indistinguishable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    the right is fighting against gay rights? funny i thought trump just put out about wanting to decriminalize being gay.
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-not-fam...225415901.html

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So you just said the dems were fighting is, and that it's established law. But then listed a bunch of republicans who were going to overturn it. I think that pretty well demonstrates it's the republicans fighting it and the dems telling them to crawl back into their hole.

You're not wrong about the local level part though. They're fairly indistinguishable.
    You misunderstood me. Liberals were warning that Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr and Trump would overturn Roe v Wade if they were elected. Yet it hasnt happened.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

You misunderstood me. Liberals were warning that Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr and Trump would overturn Roe v Wade if they were elected. Yet it hasnt happened.
    Ahhh I see That makes more sense thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    He lied so what? That doesn't negate the fact that hate crime rates have spiked since Trump took office.

How many black people have died because of lies of white people?

Emmett Till at 14 years old was dragged at the end of a truck for miles and then shot and thrown in a ditch because of the lies of Carolyn Bryant Donham. What about the entire town of rosewood, Florida, that was burnt down and massacred with 150 lynchings and burning of black people because of the lies of Fannie Taylor and other white people. When are they going to jail? What about George Stinney aged 14 who was executed by the US government by electric chair because of the lies of pinewood, South Carolina. What about Mark Charles Parker? 23 years old man who was dragged and lynched because of the lies of Joan Walters? You want to talk about lies? When is George Bush going to be charged for lying about Weapons of Mass destruction being present in Iraq which led to the systematic murder of more than 460k civilians? American history is sustained on lies. Even President FDR knew about Pearl Harbour 4 days before it happened but he did nothing and pushed more civilians and soldiers to cause more casualties from the 2 bombs.

I think that Jussie needs help and compassion. The inequality in the American justice system and the maltreatment of African Americans and other minorities were the catalyst in this whole situation. I hope he gets the support he needs and he doesn't 'deserve' to go to jail.

The time now is for level-headedness and healing.
    Your mistaken, the time is for justice and prison time. Admitting his lies, apologizing and reimbursing the monetary loss involved in this mess to the city of Chicago.
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2019-02-21 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    He lied so what? That doesn't negate the fact that hate crime rates have spiked since Trump took office.

How many black people have died because of lies of white people?

Emmett Till at 14 years old was dragged at the end of a truck for miles and then shot and thrown in a ditch because of the lies of Carolyn Bryant Donham. What about the entire town of rosewood, Florida, that was burnt down and massacred with 150 lynchings and burning of black people because of the lies of Fannie Taylor and other white people. When are they going to jail? What about George Stinney aged 14 who was executed by the US government by electric chair because of the lies of pinewood, South Carolina. What about Mark Charles Parker? 23 years old man who was dragged and lynched because of the lies of Joan Walters? You want to talk about lies? When is George Bush going to be charged for lying about Weapons of Mass destruction being present in Iraq which led to the systematic murder of more than 460k civilians? American history is sustained on lies. Even President FDR knew about Pearl Harbour 4 days before it happened but he did nothing and pushed more civilians and soldiers to cause more casualties from the 2 bombs.

I think that Jussie needs help and compassion. The inequality in the American justice system and the maltreatment of African Americans and other minorities were the catalyst in this whole situation. I hope he gets the support he needs and he doesn't 'deserve' to go to jail.

The time now is for level-headedness and healing.
    Causing fake outrage, wasting police time is totally ok because you know white people.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Ahhh I see That makes more sense thank you.
    I mean, think about the law that NY recently passed. Making abortions legal in the third trimester in instances of mothers health or fetus health. Its NY, a liberal state, there was no need for that law for many reasons. 1. a Dr wont perform a 3rd trimester abortions willy nilly. 2. 3rd trimester abortions are a very small percentage because of that. 3. if the fetus is in trouble or the mother is in trouble an abortion wouldnt be performed, rather the baby will be taken early via c-section.

It was an unnecessary law which had a goal of stoking the right. And it worked fabulously.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?

10+ Year Old Account
    The man staged the whole thing. Why's this thing going on for 88 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    The ones with widespread public media support.

When the right condemns its bad apples but the left outright refuses to do so, you know which side poses the greatest threat.
    People on both sides have condemn and questioned this dude, and as soon as it was brought to light no one is standing up for him, because he's a fuck wit. I'm just impressed that guy who gets his own ass kicked for fame and outrage is considered this dangerous. Plenty of people on the right defended the Car guy, pipe bomb guy etc. Again, both sides have their blind followers who deny everything and defend. But so far a lot fewer people on the left have attempted to blowup, plan mass shootings, or run over people than on the right. So I'm again going to be less concerned about this and more about the side not so bothered by killing others "Cause my rage and oppression."

Irony, is all the people in these groups and on both sides doing all of this are both claiming rage and oppression and being fed up. Get the fuck over it. Living in the US isn't so bad. Could it be better? Yep. Could it be worse? Yes. Should we be more concerned about health care, the environment, foreign war policy, and the economy in general. Yes, very much so. But that won't create 90 pages of finger pointing. Or a billion social media posts. We got kneeling guys to worry about and blind political bullshit promises to keep ourselves occupied while actual society changing issues go danced around.

It's pretty shocking that someone would stage a hate crime for what appears to be attention. I am now pretty interested to see what his motivation really was. Initially I thought he might have wanted to do some radical and incredibly stupid "activism" and to maybe slander the populist right, but it looks like he did this for attention, more fame and a higher booking fee.

No matter what this truly is one of the dumbest things any celebrity could do, not just for their own career but to risk fueling the Trump propaganda like this is just pure insanity for anyone that isn't a Russian agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's pretty shocking that someone would stage a hate crime for what appears to be attention. I am now pretty interested to see what his motivation really was. Initially I thought he might have wanted to do some radical and incredibly stupid "activism" and to maybe slander the populist right, but it looks like he did this for attention, more fame and a higher booking fee.

No matter what this truly is one of the dumbest things any celebrity could do, not just for their own career but to risk fueling the Trump propaganda like this is just pure insanity for anyone that isn't a Russian agent.
    One wonders, it is proof that people can be so wrapped up in hatred that it deludes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    People on both sides have condemn and questioned this dude, and as soon as it was brought to light no one is standing up for him, because he's a fuck wit.
    Yes, but solely because he was so utterly idiotic in application that it became impossible for the left to stand by his side no matter how much they wanted to.

Make no mistake, anyone doing this in an even vaguely competent manner would've seen widespread lasting defense from the usual suspects in the media.

I'm just impressed that guy who gets his own ass kicked for fame and outrage is considered this dangerous.
    Stop being impressed then, because that's not what's happening.
    Nobody is seeing him to be dangerous but the mentality that sweeping over america and the left in particular, this ideology for which the correct narrative is one of oppressor vs oppressed, and thus creating people like these who cheat in trying to become the victim and getting to the "good" side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Supposedly money. He was dissatisfied with the salary he was receiving from empire and he thought the media exposure would boost influence what he gets for working. Weird

Then I guess he's a Russian agent instead of a huge moron.

It's pretty shocking that someone would stage a hate crime for what appears to be attention.
    Well his staging of a hate crime WAS a hate crime. It was done intentionally to incite hatred of a group of people and to make them seem less human.

Deliberately staging events to heighten hatred and division is a horrific thing. If another "Dallas Sniper" had gone out with a noose for some payback, what then?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post

He wrote them a fucking check? what the actual fuck.
    If only he didnt put, Hoax in the For line, he might have got away with it!

Well, no matter our political background, I'm sure we can agree this was an entertaining black history month.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The man staged the whole thing. Why's this thing going on for 88 pages?
    Some folk are too stubborn to admit they're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough facepalms in the world for so much stupidity. Using racism in todays climate to elevate your own career. It's an insult to every person of colour who actually was a victim of racist hate crimes... he spit in their faces and only elevated the racists and racist defenders...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Building a wall isn't about race, that is a very dishonest argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much. I think a lot of Republicans secretly love abortions since it can lead to less mouths to feed on welfare.
    I don't like Trump in the least, but I also abhor the racism from the people on the left in claiming he's racist for this, that, and the other thing when they have no real proof of racism. Do I believe he probably is? Of course. Would I say he is? No I have no proof. Anything that would be damning is a third person narrative from behind closed doors.