Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Obama wasn't leading gangs and saying he's going to pay for lawyers?
    Trump isn't telling the KKK or the bomber guy what to do either?

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    I am a gay man and if it turns out that he did fake it I would watch that show for those exact reasons. IF he did it it is behavior so ego-centered and damaging that he is left with zero sympathy from me.

Having said that, reminder that we still only know one thing with reasonable certainty. It seems clear that the brothers were involved and that they have implicated Smollett. If I was a defense lawyer I would not have any major issues shredding their credibility so unless there are other pieces of evidence we may never find out what happened.
    he turned himself in. he faked it all. i'm with you, though. he did just as much damage to all civil rights by faking a hate crime.
    @dunkl greed is not a mental illness.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Interesting developments.

I am still considering him innocent. Presumption of innocence has to be enforced. Yet again, if you stood by Kavanaugh when the Inquisition rolled him over the flames because of "immoral" behavior in his youth and you thought he is innocent in the eyes of the law and nothing else matters, you should do the same with Jussie.

Allow law enforcement to do what they are supposed to be doing.

Oh. The only messed up part is that Jussie being rich, he will not get true punishment, which is horrific. Nobody should be able to buy their way out of jail.
    Weird the same people supporting him didn't presume the "maga hatted people" innocent either. I'm sorry, but when you have people coming out frothing at the mouth about what turns out to possibly be a made up thing, it's time to give them back their medicine. Just like the left is fairly silent about Virginia when that guy had several accusers. Where's the march outside their offices?

He could have made a better attempt here...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    he turned himself in. he faked it all. i'm with you, though. he did just as much damage to all civil rights by faking a hate crime.
    @dunkl greed is not a mental illness.
    Did he confess to faking it?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...24827869995009

Looks like she chose "The right will use this as ammo".

Slight credit for not completely fleeing from her statement like the opportunist she was willing to be when she was expecting a slam dunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...24827869995009

Looks like she chose "The right will use this as ammo".

Slight credit for not completely fleeing from her statement like the opportunist she was willing to be when she was expecting a slam dunk.
    Don't know why Kamillary acts like she has achievement points with her worthless lynching bill that will never be used.

Did he confess to faking it?
    From what I've heard he is *still* denying it lol.

Part of me think's at this point he is going to continue claiming it happened as some weird type of defense that he is crazy. I could be mistaken here, but I just can't see why he'd continue to deny in light of overwhelming evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post

Part of me think's at this point he is going to continue claiming it happened as some weird type of defense that he is crazy. I could be mistaken here, but I just can't see why he'd continue to deny in light of overwhelming evidence.
    Just gonna echo something I quoted earlier.
    "It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."

The false accusation charges are the least of this problems.

Wait till the fed add charges. The USPS doesn't fuck around with people that send white powder by mail.

Again, I really do believe he thinks he can beat this.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Non white privilege in the justice system? You’re just joking right? Or literally ignoring reports from the justice system itself noting the imbalance.
    Not joking. If he were white and claimed two black guys attacked him and it was found to be a hoax it would be a much bigger deal and you know it.

If they do not have any other evidence than the testimony of 2 guys buying masks to commit a crime in front of a camera ... I would give him a very good chance. Is there actually anything linking him to this? All of the "evidence" that I have seen turned out to be BS.

He was arrested so I assume they must have something but is the testimony enough for a warrant?

Oh Najnaj. You make me feel so young watching you scrape for an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Interesting developments.

I am still considering him innocent. Presumption of innocence has to be enforced. Yet again, if you stood by Kavanaugh when the Inquisition rolled him over the flames because of "immoral" behavior in his youth and you thought he is innocent in the eyes of the law and nothing else matters, you should do the same with Jussie.

Allow law enforcement to do what they are supposed to be doing.

Oh. The only messed up part is that Jussie being rich, he will not get true punishment, which is horrific. Nobody should be able to buy their way out of jail.
    We have to hold a higher standard for a Supreme Justice on the Supreme Court so people being a bit more judgemental in this regard is completely understandable. I get what you're saying that innocent until proven guilty but it's pretty clear he did it. All thats left to do is get in court or as the news I watched says. "Wait for a plea deal."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If they do not have any other evidence than the testimony of 2 guys buying masks to commit a crime in front of a camera ... I would give him a very good chance. Is there actually anything linking him to this? All of the "evidence" that I have seen turned out to be BS.

He was arrested so I assume they must have something but is the testimony enough for a warrant?
    they have the check he wrote them and phone records from that night up to 1 hr prior where he was speaking with them

a bill that classifies lynching — defined in the bill as an act that “willfully cause bodily injury to any other person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person” — as a federal hate crime.

“If the lynching victim experiences ‘bodily harm,’ the perpetrators face no less than 10 years in prison.”

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/s...17396611301378

The Delusion with these people is strong. Comparing him to Jackie Robinson. Meanwhile nobody had heard of this clown before what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    they have the check he wrote them and phone records from that night up to 1 hr prior where he was speaking with them
    I don't think any of that is real. I am honestly not sure but every single detail that has emerged so far has proven false.