Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    You know if I was a cheeky writer, I would work his hoax into my own faux hoax and have that be his characters exit from the show. Arrested for fabricating an altercation or some sort.
    Would be hilarious but they don't have the guts to do this. And I doubt Smollett would do it anyway.

Well, he's just killed his career. What I find mind-boggling is the support he somehow still gets or how celebs that supported him before he was exposed are still insisting on "what he did is wrong BUT BUT BUT he has a point". Uhm no, he hasn't. He's an entitled, multi-millionaire who did this to push his career and not to voice concerns or raise awareness.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    So now the narrative has deflected to "well, maybe this one was fake, but hate crimes are on the rise!" from politicians, CNN, Vox, etc.

They all cite these two sources for their data: https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5967

And

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...eleased-111318

If you read those reports carefully, you can see that *reported* hate crimes are on the rise, regardless of whether or not they turn out to be hoaxes. In addition, the number of LEAs contributing to the report has increased by approximately 1000, further inflating the numbers. Also, robberies can be considered hate crimes if the victim perceives them as such. Lastly, includes hate crimes of all races and religions against one another, not just "angry white Trump supporters" as the media would have you believe.

So the next time a person of color calls you a cracker or fgt, remember that you are now a victim of a hate crime, and if you report it, you are contributing to next year's report.

Calling some one a faggot or a cracker isn’t a crime so this doesn’t even make sense you wouldn’t be contributing to the report.

The report is also crimes reported from law enforcement to the fbi not just any random person going to the station to report nonsense. It even seems like things that aren’t really hate crimes are taken out as there are more offences then actual hate crimes in the report.

In 2017, 16,149 law enforcement agencies participated in the Hate Crime Statistics Program. Of these agencies, 2,040 reported 7,175 hate crime incidents involving 8,437 offenses
    The Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program collects data about both single-bias and multiple-bias hate crimes. For each offense type reported, law enforcement must indicate at least one bias motivation. A single-bias incident is defined as an incident in which one or more offense types are motivated by the same bias. As of 2013, a multiple-bias incident is defined as an incident in which one or more offense types are motivated by two or more biases.
    So did you not read your own links or are you trying to spread nonsense?
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-02-22 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    https://youtu.be/_7B8jrqswzY

Breakfast club radio show.
    Yes! Other people that realize how bad he fucked up!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    CNN is nothing but Trash, they make MSNBC look good.

The only people who would agree with him are closed minded sheep.
    So you don’t think Smollett did any thing wrong and that he shouldn’t come forward because he really is a victim? Because that video isn’t on Smollett’s side at all so either he did nothing wrong or your a sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Yeah no. A very early report leaked and the police denied making any such statement. Then the official report came in and confirmed the leaks.

What we know so far :
    The two nigerians brothers were quickly identified via video and witness evidence
    Hundreds of people were interrogated.
    They followed the trail through camera, interrogated the cab drivers, got the video out of the cab.
    The first thing they did after the crime was hop on a plane to Nigeria to sit there for two weeks.
    They got grabbed the day they re-entered and were held for 48H. They started being cooperative at the 47th hour.
    According to their attorney, they're not offenders, they're victim. The investigator no longer class them as suspect, but as witness.
    They were about to testify in front of a grand jury tuesday, before Jussie Smollett's lawyer called them by arguing that he had evidence to postpone the grand jury.
    It turn out they had none. So both testimonies went on grand jury just fine.
    They the police asked Jussie to turn himself-in, he did.
    They have the phones record of both Jussie and the suspect and they talked right before and right after the attack. Allegedly, Jussie handed his phone with erased phonecall and message, unaware that they already subpoena'd his phone records from his provider.

Source : The official CPD press conference, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nVfV3tnpxs

The police is very officially charging him for staging this whole clusterfuck, not the brothers. Him alone. He is the only suspect. I'm sorry but it goes a "little" further than a 3500$ check.
    As for any actual evidence that we know it really isn't. The phone records to some extent. If I was a defense attorney I could make the rest out to look as if the 2 brothers did it. That check is going to be very hard to explain away.

If this goes to trial, those 2 brothers will get dragged through the mud. Obviously they cut some sort of deal to get out of trouble but I doubt if they realized what is coming their way. A defense could either cut a deal or all out go after the brothers. From what we have seen so far it isn't looking as if Smollett is backing down. Going to be interesting to see what he claims that check is for if he does go after them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    All this time and media effort wasted on hoax hate crime.. The media could be writing about this white guy robbing and setting two black clerks on fire instead it completely ignored...
    What makes you think that was a hate crime and not just part of the majority of crime that is ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damn, you must have missed the prosecutors video too.
    Has a court case been concluded or has he admitted?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    There's still a contract. They're going over it and likely may kill him off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How dare you bring facts into this feelings argument!
    read the report what he’s saying isn’t facts it’s ignoring that there are more offences then actual crimes in the report so not every random report of a crime is put in.

Man najnaj still stretching at this point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    I mean there was a trans dude that reported crime when someone told him his boobs are fake. It was big news here on MMO-C even
    I can definitely see the rise!
    Read the report.

That wouldn’t fall into the end number of reports hell it Proabbly wouldn’t fall into just the actual gross reports.

Of the 8,437 reported hate crime offenses in 2017:

27.6 percent were destruction/damage/vandalism
    27.1 percent were intimidation.
    20.7 percent were simple assault.
    11.7 percent were aggravated assault.
    The remaining offenses included additional crimes against persons, property, and society.
    Am I really the only one who actually read it?
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-02-22 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What makes you think that was a hate crime and not just part of the majority of crime that is ignored?
    What makes him think it was a white guy? The man on surveillance with the gun is clearly black and also left in a Malibu. When was the last time you saw a white dude (that would commit hate crimes) driving/riding in a Malibu?
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    What makes him think it was a white guy? The man on surveillance with the gun is clearly black and also left in a Malibu. When was the last time you saw a white dude (that would commit hate crimes) driving/riding in a Malibu?
    Well ya it’s not a white guy but even if we pretend that he mixed up his post and ment to say it was a black guy assaulting white people I wonder what would make that of note compared to any other crime that doesn’t get wide coverage.

I also know nothing of cars what make would make a Malibu unlikly?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Well ya it’s not a white guy but even if we pretend that he mixed up his post and ment to say it was a black guy assaulting white people I wonder what would make that of note compared to any other crime that doesn’t get wide coverage.

I also know nothing of cars what make would make a Malibu unlikly?
    haha it's just stereotypically a black car
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He could have made a better attempt here...

Wait, that's ACTUALLY REAL?

HE DID SEND THAT AS A SERIOUS THREAT?

Ffs I thought it was a parody someone made to troll this whole thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

First

Jussie Smollett allegedly staged attack with help of others
    Second

Great, now I'll have to hear about Smollett till the end of time whenever there is a hate crime v_v
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    First

Second

Great, now I'll have to hear about Smollett till the end of time whenever there is a hate crime v_v
    they had enough evidence to arrest him, book him, and take away his passport.

I don't even care about Smollett himself, but moreso the people who hopped onto his defense without actually thinking about the case (since it was so obvious he staged it) because it was political ammunition for them.

More journalists need the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Wait, that's ACTUALLY REAL?

HE DID SEND THAT AS A SERIOUS THREAT?

Ffs I thought it was a parody someone made to troll this whole thing!
    Its kinda sad. But we arent messing with the sharpest knife though. I mean he paid them with a check. He apparently doesnt pay too much attention to Hollywood scripts.

Not sure if this was mentioned but, what I find funny is his interview Robin Roberts did with Jussies character on Empire was more hard hitting

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/empire-...ional-smollett

than the real one he did on this attack

And Jussies acting was better in the real interview haha
    Last edited by petej0; 2019-02-22 at 06:54 PM.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    The Baba Yaga appreciates your blood magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    As for any actual evidence that we know it really isn't. The phone records to some extent. If I was a defense attorney I could make the rest out to look as if the 2 brothers did it. That check is going to be very hard to explain away.

If this goes to trial, those 2 brothers will get dragged through the mud. Obviously they cut some sort of deal to get out of trouble but I doubt if they realized what is coming their way. A defense could either cut a deal or all out go after the brothers. From what we have seen so far it isn't looking as if Smollett is backing down. Going to be interesting to see what he claims that check is for if he does go after them.
    If you think you can shift the blame on the brothers that easily you're deluded. They have hours of CCTV and grand jury testimonies. The CPD and any officier brought to the stand will certify that the two brothers are considered two key witnesses to the investigation while JS is the prime suspect. That check is gonna be very hard to explain for Jussie, not for the brothers.

JS lawyer will drag them through the mud, but it's their best scenario. They were only cooperative in the 47th hour of their 48h interrogation and it's not a coincidence. They were looking at jail time plus possible deportation from the US. Their own lawyers told them to do what's best for them.

Honestly I think he cant beat this, he's just stalling for time.