I know itll be a long one but i cant wait for the two allied races

I cant wait for Zandalari druids ^_^ never tried the class before (ive tried it on the PTR as a zandalari and i actually like it. but that was the class trial stuff)

I uh got some gear ready for it, full 340 set, a fathom ( yes i know itll prob be outmoded by the time they get here but hey itll be cool for a dungeon ) , and some of the island expedition transmog stuff.

Is anyone else gonna be a zandalari? Or ya gonna be a kul tiran? Or stay your current race?

same here buddy, very excited...but also depending on how the traits turn out after tuning.

You know I'll probably just make a regular troll druid. I thought I would love the dinosaur forms, but I didn't really like them that much when I played them on the ptr. Zandalari playlable character models also just look kinda weird to me, idk. Maybe they'll grow on me. I'll probably level a zandalari paladin for the heratige armor then decide if I want to race change my druid.

I can't stand the zandalar moonkin form on ptr. I dread even having to see other druids in that form in my dungeons and raids. For the rest of the game's life we are going to have to look at that horrible mess of a druid form.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonpuke View Post
    I can't stand the zandalar moonkin form on ptr. I dread even having to see other druids in that form in my dungeons and raids. For the rest of the game's life we are going to have to look at that horrible mess of a druid form.
    each to their own, i actually like it as a druid main since druids where a thing in pre release.

i like the skinny arakoa, reptile look.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Looking forward to Kul'Tiran Druid, but Glyph of Stars will be my first purchase. Interested to see how it looks with Heartsbane Grimoire.