Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Newly-elected political novice suggest gun confisation

In February, after another horrible mass shooting, this recently-elected politician - who has never held any prior elective office or public office of any sort - suggested ignoring the law and just seizing firearms from suspected individuals, dealing with the legal fallout "later".

Oops. My mistake - got my pictures mixed up there - corrected now.

Originally reported here:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...g-gun-comments

“Take the guns first. Go through due process second,” Trump said at the White House. “I like taking the guns early.”

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-02-18 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Wrong pic in linked image
    Impeach the MF.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post

In February, after another horrible mass shooting, this recently-elected politician - who has never held any prior elective office or public office of any sort - suggested ignoring the law and just seizing firearms from suspected individuals, dealing with the legal fallout "later".
    At least she isn't trying to hide her ignorance.

This is not without precedent, actually. About a year ago we had another newly-elected politician with no previous political experience espouse the idea that we should just take away people's guns and deal with the legal issues after. Try to guess who it was.

Give up? It was Donald Fucking Trump.

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

Republicans are getting a great high off of AOC.

Every time I see a post or video like this it reminds me of The Wire episode where they gave drug dealers their own block. You had guys advertising what drug they had. I keep hearing them say in my mind, "Hey I got that new AOC".

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Oops! Why google when you can assume?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lockedout just admitted that Trump is ignorant.

Well played OP, well played.

Welcome to what happens when you are blinded by your own bias. You assumed someone you did not like said a certain thing because of an image without doing your own research.

Yeah this is a good way for trump not to win 2020 if he makes it that far. He once again sticks his foot in his mouth and continues to erode what is left of his base. I am sure though we will see people make excuses for this statement he made.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in folks: not every meme on the internet is true!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA, great job, i always wanted something like that happen on fox news or other conservatives TV

step 1 : Claim liberals said something outrageous
    step 2 : Let the pundit go nut on how imbecilic and dangerous those words are for 5 - 10 minutes
    step 3 : Issue a correction that those words were in fact from Trump.

The level of hypocrisy within the conservatives is astonishing.

That was really mean, OP. You should be ashamed of yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is going to be Thwarted for this thread -- but it was totally worth it.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

They could build monuments for your gullibility and hypocrisy, lmao

Cue the sad trombone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah left or right, I would stand by the statement you can have my guns when you can come take them. I don't agree with limiting my rights and freedoms because of someone. As a liberal and democrat yes, sure limit or regulate the hell out of them I am fine, I have no skeletons in my closet and like a drivers license or anything else you have to be qualified for I am ok with measures to keep society safe.

Which is ALL the left or liberals have advocated for that I have voted for, non have ever threatened or suggested they will take my guns. It's simply a dog whistle that works from the right on fair minded gun owners who understand and agree with almost all of the measures I mentioned
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Thanks OP for making @lockedout look like the freaking hypocritical tool that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    you took the b8, i r8 8/8 m8

soz op but the retards have already outed themselves on this forum no need to gotcha
    But it's so satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Cue the sad trombone.
    Corey Lewandowski's "womp womp"? Or whoever that was on CNN that was such a racist dickbag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    This just in folks: not every meme on the internet is true!
    If only we could get the people on social media to realize this.

No, that meme about Obama being a lizardman isn't true.
    Yes, that meme about Ted Cruz being a lizardman is true.
    Putin khuliyo

lol good work. It was a bait and switch but you finally said something bad about Trump.