Feedback on my Transmog

I was trying to go for a mechanical hunter feel to match my pet (His name is Gamma btw). I feel like the neon green bits (center of the chest, accents from the hands/boots/arms/helm give it a feel like there's a central power core somewhere. I just wanted to see what others thought and if someone might know of some piece I overlooked that would be great. I know the shoulders are supposed to be like dragon scales, but I feel the sheen and sharpness of them mixed with having the pet out give them a mechanical look as well.

I'm pretty sure we have a transmog megathread for this stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's alright

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I'm pretty sure we have a transmog megathread for this stuff.
    I didn't see one. I saw one that was "rate the transmog above you" If you do see it can you please direct me to it, I would be more than happy to go there instead.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I didn't see one. I saw one that was "rate the transmog above you" If you do see it can you please direct me to it, I would be more than happy to go there instead.
    "Rate the transmogrification set above you!" is the place you're looking for. People rate your set and give you feedback if you ask for it.

Also, I assume you play a Hunter so here's the Hunter XMOG thread. CLICK!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post

I was trying to go for a mechanical hunter feel to match my pet (His name is Gamma btw). I feel like the neon green bits (center of the chest, accents from the hands/boots/arms/helm give it a feel like there's a central power core somewhere. I just wanted to see what others thought and if someone might know of some piece I overlooked that would be great. I know the shoulders are supposed to be like dragon scales, but I feel the sheen and sharpness of them mixed with having the pet out give them a mechanical look as well.
    I am not a huge fan of the weapon, but there really is not that many better choices.
    So i will say though when mechagon comes out, a few pieces here could prob be replaced.
    I have the mech look on my gnome, and use the same helm, and basic armor, but i think you could replace a few odds and ends.

I would say check out this belt, matches the brown of the set, and has abit more 3d.

Or ditch the belt, going for the belt that is BUILT INTO your chestplate, chooseing to get some little bags for all your engineering goods.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10/10 looks great

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I am not a huge fan of the weapon, but there really is not that many better choices.
    So i will say though when mechagon comes out, a few pieces here could prob be replaced.
    I have the mech look on my gnome, and use the same helm, and basic armor, but i think you could replace a few odds and ends.

I would say check out this belt, matches the brown of the set, and has abit more 3d.

Or ditch the belt, going for the belt that is BUILT INTO your chestplate, chooseing to get some little bags for all your engineering goods.
    Yeah, since this is in survival there's not really much choice in the way of 2 handed engineering looking weapons. My main gripe with this one is when the animation goes off and adds that purple in. I do plan on doing another one with the Blue mechanowolve (I named him Alpha. I've got the entire Greek Alphabet except Mu, Nu, and Chi) and going to use Nesingwary 4000 with that.

Those bags for the belt do look pretty nice. The other one I was thinking of was the mythic version of the "Cursed Demonchain Belt" that drops from Hellfire Citadel but now I'm thinking those bags do make some sense. Gotta keep those nuts and bolts somewhere.