Apparently nobody told Mahomes it was snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Apparently nobody told Mahomes it was snowing.
    Snow doesn't hurt when he just needs to throw it to Kelce and whoever that other TE is every play.

Patriots win. Offense looked better. More injuries to key players. What else is new this season.

Stephon Gilmore should be defensive player of the year, but he will likely get passed over for some pass rusher.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Not going to lie I thought we were about to see a lateral chain work for a game tying touchdown in that Packers Bears game.

They got it down to like the three yard line.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Cowboys having some trouble with how coin tosses work.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody tell Rivers its only the first half, he doesn't need multiple turnovers in the final 2 minutes yet.
    /s

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    I don't understand the coin toss issue and couldn't find an explanation. Once it's understood what was meant why not just give it to them to start the third?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I don't understand the coin toss issue and couldn't find an explanation. Once it's understood what was meant why not just give it to them to start the third?
    Because the coin toss is not reviewable, whatever the ref indicates is what the game has to go by. This was a particularly dumb case though because the audio clearly picked up Dak saying the word "defer". Walt Anderson apparently didn't hear that part and thought they were choosing to kickoff both halves...except who the hell would choose to kickoff both halves?

49ers/Falcons is ending pretty ridiculously.
    /s

Herald of the Titans ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Because the coin toss is not reviewable, whatever the ref indicates is what the game has to go by. This was a particularly dumb case though because the audio clearly picked up Dak saying the word "defer". Walt Anderson apparently didn't hear that part and thought they were choosing to kickoff both halves...except who the hell would choose to kickoff both halves?
    I don't even understand how it's an option to pick something for each half, it's literally a coin flip, 2 sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I know I’m late to the party on Spygate 2.0, but that video from today was damning. The videographers knew what they were doing was fucked up. It’s time for them to be eliminated from the playoffs for the next 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Suddenly the Packers may have life in the race for top seed in the NFC.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Am I the only non-Buffalo fan that is rooting for the Bill's so they have a shot at winning their division next week?

Ugh, not an injury to White.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Am I the only non-Buffalo fan that is rooting for the Bill's so they have a shot at winning their division next week?
    No, but NE has to lose to Miami in the final week for Buffalo to win the division in Buffalo wins out?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I know I’m late to the party on Spygate 2.0, but that video from today was damning. The videographers knew what they were doing was fucked up. It’s time for them to be eliminated from the playoffs for the next 5 years.
    I know Atlanta lost a 5th round pick for pumping in crowd noise. What does out and out videoing bring?

That is what refs call facemask these days?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    No, but NE has to lose to Miami in the final week for Buffalo to win the division in Buffalo wins out?

- - - Updated - - -

I know Atlanta lost a 5th round pick for pumping in crowd noise. What does out and out videoing bring?
    I know that more needs to happen other than Buffalo winning out (think at that point it'd be down to the 3rd or 4th tiebreaker), but I just want them to have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Since it’s second offense from the same management it should be loss of draft picks and eligibility to make the playoffs. They’re cheaters through and through and were actively trying to destroy the evidence of their wrongdoing when caught. Fuck them.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The Patriots reputation is well earned and they don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    It isn't "well earned." Understand the reasons for the filming rules have nothing to do with gaining an advantage (ie cheating), but rather so the NFL can control their product. And the evidence for deflategate was shotty at best, there was no proper control and the ref in question admitted he could not recall what gauge was used pre-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Since it’s second offense from the same management it should be loss of draft picks and eligibility to make the playoffs. They’re cheaters through and through and were actively trying to destroy the evidence of their wrongdoing when caught. Fuck them.
    The NFL has never banned a team from the playoffs and likely never will.
    The NFL cares more about money than anything else. They aren't going to piss off a large market for the sake of a few whiners.
    There are people who watch the Patriots games because they want to watch them lose, banning from the Playoffs will reduce viewers ... the NFL doesn't want that. So they are in a position on what they should do, because no punishment means they look like they are favoring the Patriots ... as harsh as you want means they lose viewers, which they don't want.

Why do you think the NFL constantly tries to get teams in LA despite them constantly failing? They want teams their because it is a Market they lack a team in.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2019-12-16 at 03:47 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It isn't "well earned." Understand the reasons for the filming rules have nothing to do with gaining an advantage (ie cheating), but rather so the NFL can control their product. And the evidence for deflategate was shotty at best, there was no proper control and the ref in question admitted he could not recall what gauge was used pre-game.

- - - Updated - - -

The NFL has never banned a team from the playoffs and likely never will.
    The NFL cares more about money than anything else. They aren't going to piss off a large market for the sake of a few whiners.
    There are people who watch the Patriots games because they want to watch them lose, banning from the Playoffs will reduce viewers ... the NFL doesn't want that. So they are in a position on what they should do, because no punishment means they look like they are favoring the Patriots ... as harsh as you want means they lose viewers, which they don't want.

Why do you think the NFL constantly tries to get teams in LA despite them constantly failing? They want teams their because it is a Market they lack a team in.
    I was stating what their punishment SHOULD be, not what it would be. The other owners should oust Kraft after this and his visits to trafficked women.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I was stating what their punishment SHOULD be, not what it would be. The other owners should oust Kraft after this and his visits to trafficked women.
    I understood what you were saying, I am pointing out it is not even worth considering it a "should."
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code