10+ Year Old Account
    As good as Tannehill has been this year, his sack numbers were still very high and yea, he still holds the ball too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Seahawks 9ers flexed to primetime. Kinda weird, I believe this is gonna be the first week 17 that I can remember where no playoff team has nothing to play for.
    Hopefully the Eagles win then, otherwise the Cowboys wouldn't need to care about week 17.

Also wooo big TD for the Saints.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I am rooting for the Browns today ... feels weird.
    The part of me that doesn't want Sam Darnold ruined by a 2nd year under Adam Gase is rooting for the Steelers to curb stomp the Jets. Not looking good right now.

Browns though, hoooooooooo boy. I've expected since the Jets lost to the Dolphins that there'd be a one and done coach this season and it's looking more and more like it'll be Kitchens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Seahawks 9ers flexed to primetime. Kinda weird, I believe this is gonna be the first week 17 that I can remember where no playoff team has nothing to play for.
    Ravens I believe clinch the 1 seed if they win today. Hang on lemme check. Yup, by virtue of their win over the Patriots, if the Ravens win today they have nothing to play for next week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, hopefully the Steelers lose today, can't think of a team that's gotten into the playoffs on more backdoor week 17 shenanigans than the Steelers have, would hate to see it again if the Ravens have already clinched.

- - - Updated - - -

Kamara must have gotten an earful at the half because he looks like his old self in the 3rd quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

Janoris Jenkins is still bad.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals are officially on the clock.

Giants D so awful sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Giants D so awful sigh.
    At least Saquon is alive and well.

Also Michael Thomas passed Marvin Harrison, up to 145 catches now.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/st...54966401560576

Have I mentioned I firmly predict the Chargers will be out of California entirely by the start of the 2026 season?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/st...54966401560576

Have I mentioned I firmly predict the Chargers will be out of California entirely by the start of the 2026 season?
    Apparently they had to use a silent snap count their last home game.

Also, despite my hate for the NFC East, I'm watching that game instead of Chargers/Raiders.

- - - Updated - - -

The futility bowls actually got interesting today, a pair of 35-35 overtime games, who knew?
    Last edited by draynay; 2019-12-22 at 09:32 PM.
    /s

No bueno. At the rate Seahawks are getting injured, next week is gonna be Wilson snapping it to himself and tossing it up for himself
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

15+ Year Old Account
    Being a Cowboys fan must be a constant kick to the nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The AFC east at this point has it in their genes to roll over and die when they play the patriots.
    The thing that made me emo yesterday, and still does, are the missed tackles. This is inexcusable.

In high school, if my team had tackled as poorly as the Bills did yesterday, I would still be doing tackling drills today (20+ years later). My coach would have literally unscrewed our heads and shit down our necks.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Greatest rivalry in sports, Lions v the refs makes its return. Didn't change the result of the game, but it seems like they never get the correct call for catches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks are gonna spoil my prediction of AZ going 0-6 in the division.
    /s

I'd write some stupid thing about how bad this team is, but I won't. They have injuries all over the place. They're down to like their 4th RB now. Seattle essentially has no team now.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This was part of a year long running documentary series, produced by the media arm of the Patriots that has nothing to do with the football side.

On top of that the main film crew for that media arm was in Foxborough filming for the game against the Chiefs, stuff that had nothing to do with the documentary series, so in order to film for the documentary in Cincy, they hired a crew to do it.

That crew, unlike the main Patriots crew, wasn't aware of the guidelines about filming the field and the sidelines. They were just doing a story on this Scout for the Documentary series and filmed what they felt was interesting.

This is not some great conspiracy that everyone is yet again trying to blame the Patriots for. And you guys wonder why we Patriots fans get so exasperated when people try to start drama about the Patriots. It's cause it always ends up like this: A sensational story that is in actual fact a whole load of hot air.

We've been burnt by this stuff before and it would be nice if, for once, people looked at the actual facts before going "Hur dur SPYGATE CHEATING DEFLATED BALLS" and tried to levy ridiculous penalties on the team.
    Right, who doesn’t want to see footage of a 1st year coach, who’s your upcoming opponent, that you filmed without thieir permission, in a documentary about an advance scout? Really interesting material there.

Repeat offenders don’t get the benefit of the doubt, you said it yourself when it came to my avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw bengals vs Dolphins live with GF. Shit was wild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Being a Cowboys fan must be a constant kick to the nuts.
    Yep, that sums it up.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Seahawks peaked against the 9ers. Have fallen mightily since. I really don't see them beating the 9ers next week or any other playoff team. Some pathetic fucking display of football going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, despite everything.

The Raiders are still in with a shot at the playoffs.

Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the Raiders are the ones with the ridiculously elaborate playoff scenario, half the things that needed to happen did so just one more week of the improbable.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Pete Carroll already calling Carson and Prosise out next week and into the playoffs. May as well prep their coffins in Pete Carroll language.

Duane Brown also needs a knee operation. lmao.