Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    What bait? I was speaking genuinely.
    out of the 20+ dem nominees you genuinely want to see Hillary rolled out again?

You can see how I assumed you were being sarcastic... I actually still don't believe you're being sincere, but that's not important.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2019-04-06 at 05:18 PM.

Are people matching donations yet?

You mean to tell me that hilary isn't qualified? She is the most qualified to be president of all those assclowns.
    people that are more qualified don't get the job or the promotion ALL the time, being more qualified and losing doesn't make a damn bit of difference

Personally, I'm in favor of how Saudi Arabia made some extra money, put all the wealthy little shits in a hotel and imprison them until they give up some money. Whats the point of Democracy if you can't afford to do anything because you are not properly taxing in the first place?

I think a guy like him could drop dead at any moment. I like bernie, but I think he is too optimistic. Where you gonna get the money for free healthcare and free college?
    Free College: The last budget added more to the existing military budget than would be required to fund free university tuition. We're the richest country in the world. We can easily afford it if we want to.

Free Healthcare: We spend far more than any other developed nation does on healthcare- the required funds are literally already in the system. All it would require (at least as far as paying for it) is finding the best way to transition the payments already being made to private for-profit insurers by individuals and employers into taxes.

Hillary would get my vote as the democratic nominee, shame she ain't running again.
    I can't assume you're serious. Running someone that already lost to Trump...again? Really?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The fuck saudi arabia has to do with this?
    if you don't see politics as a global struggle against the monetary elite you have nothing to add to a political discussion in 2019.

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck saudi arabia has to do with this?
    if you don't see politics as a global struggle against the monetary elite you have nothing to add to a political discussion in 2019.