Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Clinton didn't steal shit

The DNC owes NOTHING to Bernie Sanders since he literally isn't a democrat.

I blame the people who went from loving bernie but voting Trump like HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT?! They're just populist sheeple who don't give a shit about the actual ideals.

What is icky about Clinton and Harris?
    Clinton did.

DNC conspired with the Clinton campaign and owe him an apology.

I don't blame anyone for not voting for Trump over Clinton. She isn't owed a damn thing. She's crooked and so is Trump. People were literally given the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwhich.

Everything and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Clinton did.

I don't blame anyone for not voting for Trump over Clinton. She isn't owed a damn thing. She's crooked and so is Trump. People were literally given the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwhich.

Maybe you can then explain how Bernie won WA state 2 weeks before the popular vote. Was that a Bernie conspiracy?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Maybe you can then explain how Bernie won WA state 2 weeks before the popular vote. Was that a Bernie conspiracy?
    I don't think I have to explain anything.

I need to just look up the articles from the DNC leaking details to the Clinton campaign during the primaries. Because that happened. Or CNN leaking answers to Clinton campaign during debates. Like, cause those actually happened.

So no, I don't need to explain Bernie. I don't need to shift my focus from the crooked politician.

I need to just look up the articles from the DNC leaking details to the Clinton campaign during the primaries.
    Which was this one?

Or CNN leaking answers to Clinton campaign during debates. Like, cause those actually happened.
    Which curiously, were leaked to Clinton by Brazile while she was a contributor before she took a DNC job (it wasn't leaked by CNN proper). The same person who did the big expose piece on some of the shady shit going on internally, which kinda undermines her case.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have to explain anything.

I need to just look up the articles from the DNC leaking details to the Clinton campaign during the primaries. Because that happened. Or CNN leaking answers to Clinton campaign during debates. Like, cause those actually happened.

So no, I don't need to explain Bernie. I don't need to shift my focus from the crooked politician.
    Fine... you don’t have to explain DNC in WA handing Bernie the win. That’s cool...

Leaking what details to Clinton? What “answers” did CNN leak to Clinton? Can you explain those?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which was this one?

Which curiously, were leaked to Clinton by Brazile while she was a contributor before she took a DNC job (it wasn't leaked by CNN proper). The same person who did the big expose piece on some of the shady shit going on internally, which kinda undermines her case.
    Hey Edge, I remember you linked me to one article about this. But I've found several others since as well on the issue. However, for now maybe we can just look at what came out from the DNC email leaks and how it treated the Bernie campaign:

Bernie Sanders' campaign
    In the emails, DNC staffers derided the Sanders campaign.[23] The Washington Post reported: "Many of the most damaging emails suggest the committee was actively trying to undermine Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign. Basically, all of these examples came late in the primary—after Hillary Clinton was clearly headed for victory—but they belie the national party committee's stated neutrality in the race even at that late stage."[24]

In a May 2016 email chain, the DNC chief financial officer (CFO) Brad Marshall told the DNC chief executive officer, Amy Dacy, that they should have someone from the media ask Sanders if he is an atheist prior to the West Virginia primary.[24][25]

On May 21, 2016, DNC National Press Secretary Mark Paustenbach sent an email to DNC Spokesman Luis Miranda mentioning a controversy that ensued in December 2015, when the National Data Director of the Sanders campaign and three subordinate staffers accessed the Clinton campaign's voter information on the NGP VAN database.[26] (The party accused Sanders' campaign of impropriety and briefly limited their access to the database. The Sanders campaign filed suit for breach of contract against the DNC; they dropped the suit on April 29, 2016.)[25][27][28] Paustenbach suggested that the incident could be used to promote a "narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never had his act together, that his campaign was a mess." (The suggestion was rejected by the DNC.) [24][25] The Washington Post wrote: "Paustenbach's suggestion, in that way, could be read as a defense of the committee rather than pushing negative information about Sanders. But this is still the committee pushing negative information about one of its candidates."[24]
    I admit this does show the DNC to be more corrupt, but the fact is(and any fact here is opinion) they were doing it for Clinton.

Agreed. My issue is that Clinton seems to happily engage in really indecent actions in her bid for power. And while I do agree that anything Donna B says is suspect, I also think that it does make sense. She said the DNC was on life support and needed donations that Clinton's bring in. To be frank... I believe that makes sense. I think Clinton would happily abuse her wealth.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine... you don’t have to explain DNC in WA handing Bernie the win. That’s cool...

Leaking what details to Clinton? What “answers” did CNN leak to Clinton? Can you explain those?
    Yeah, I don't change the subject from the corrupt politician.

Up above.

CNN, Donna Brazille. Look it up yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't change the subject from the corrupt politician.

Up above.

What? The fact that you call your opinion fact? How about you not being able to explain how DNC gave the election to Bernie in WA? It’s as if you are cherry picking...

I admit this does show the DNC to be more corrupt, but the fact is(and any fact here is opinion) they were doing it for Clinton.

Agreed. My issue is that Clinton seems to happily engage in really indecent actions in her bid for power. And while I do agree that anything Donna B says is suspect, I also think that it does make sense. She said the DNC was on life support and needed donations that Clinton's bring in. To be frank... I believe that makes sense. I think Clinton would happily abuse her wealth.
    Hmm, looks like you pulled from Wikipedia. If you have the link handy so I can see the citations (for more context) that'd be appreciated.

CNN didn't leak shit. Brazile, who was a contributor and the interim chair of the DNC did. And CNN fired her for that.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-contributor/

Hmm, looks like you pulled from Wikipedia. If you have the link handy so I can see the citations (for more context) that'd be appreciated.

CNN didn't leak shit. Brazile, who was a contributor and the interim chair of the DNC did. And CNN fired her for that.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-contributor/
    Crap, on my mobile sorry! I went directly to the wiki entry for the DNC email links.

Unfortunately they employed someone who did. Does that make it better? I’m more upset over the DNC, but think CNN just wound up with egg on their face over it

Crap, on my mobile sorry! I went directly to the wiki entry for the DNC email links.

Unfortunately they employed someone who did. Does that make it better? I’m more upset over the DNC, but think CNN just wound up with egg on their face over it
    Heh, all good. I'll look it up later when I've got some time.

And it's still not on CNN. They got egg on their face, but they can't stop a contributor from going rogue without their knowledge. They did the proper thing in swiftly forcing her out, which is all that they can do at that point.

Clinton did.

He isn't a democrat... he is an independent who joined the democrats and basically was like "give me the ticket I'm running as one of y'all"

This notes the problem firstly with the two party system.

I was for Bernie but I do recognize that the DNC truly doesn't owe him anything.

He isn't a democrat... he is an independent who joined the democrats and basically was like "give me the ticket I'm running as one of y'all"

I was for Bernie but I do recognize that the DNC truly doesn't owe him anything.
    Yeah, they didn't owe Bernie anything, they didn't owe Clinton anything either.

They owed the VOTERS a fair and impartial trial and to follow their own damn rules.

Saying they didn't owe Bernie anything is a non-starter because it wasn't Bernie they owed, it was their voters that they owed.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Heh, all good. I'll look it up later when I've got some time.

And it's still not on CNN. They got egg on their face, but they can't stop a contributor from going rogue without their knowledge. They did the proper thing in swiftly forcing her out, which is all that they can do at that point.
    Would appreciate your input on it!

And yeah, I think that's fair to say. That incident cannot really be laid to blame at CNN.

An apology? They owe him an apology. It's the least they can do. Or better yet maybe just apologize to the people they were screwing over by forcing Hilary down everyone's throats and crapping out Trump instead.

Since the actual WA primary vote is non-binding, I'm not sure how meaningful it is that Clinton later won the popular vote. I'm a Bernie supporter, and I didn't bother with the primary vote because the caucus is where the delegates are assigned.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Since the actual WA primary vote is non-binding, I'm not sure how meaningful it is that Clinton later won the popular vote. I'm a Bernie supporter, and I didn't bother with the primary vote because the caucus is where the delegates are assigned.
    Yes, and the DNC leadership in WA chose Bernie. Why isn’t DNC picking Bernie over Hillary, mentioned in while bemoaning ‘but, their email’?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    At the same time I appreciate him running as a democrat instead of an independent. If he went that route it could really split the vote.
    That would be fine, if the same thing as running independent didn’t happen. Bernie supporters were so scorned by not understanding how primaries are pretty unique per state, to claim a conspiracy in the email. Trump succeeded in not just splitting the vote, but convincing people to ignore Bernie saying to vote Clinton, to either not vote or even vote for Trump.

It’s why when confronted with the Clinton conspiracy against Bernie, I bring up WA state. Very rarely does it actually make people check what happened or learned how primaried actually work. Instead it’s repeating Trump rhetoric, disguised as Bernie support. Because admitting the reason one believes there is a conspiracy, being the inability to understand that each state has its own rules for primaries, would be too much to handle. It’s easier to blame ambiguous email... ask Trump supporters...

As a life long democrat from a family of democrats, I won't vote for him. I'll switch sides.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Nobody in this forum believes you're a democrat.
    I do 10/char

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I do 10/char
    lol both of you guys are far right as fuck.

p.s
    Better get that obsession about AoC fixed, people might think you're horny for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Because if Biden Runs he would be the Most Qualified short of Hillary in my opinion, he has already been Vice President, and while I don't think he would in anyway clone Obama's administration, I think he has enough of an ability to support those that came over and Voted Hillary in 2016.

I think in the primaries those that have come over voted HRC registered as Democrats can have a voice between Bernie and Biden, both would have to earn the nomination to go forward, I think that would be great, because people are voting based on information of what they want and don't want which is Trump.
    The only way you can say someone is more qualified is if they are older I guess, since the only qualifications to be president are to be 35 or older and a natural born citizen.

If youre looking for more experience then youre shit out of luck, because the only person with presidential experience would be someone who has already been President. There is only 1 person who is eligible to run for President and who has actual Presidential experience and thats Trump
    Last edited by Orlong; 2019-02-21 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The only way you can say someone is more qualified is if they are older I guess, since the only qualifications to be president are to be 35 or older and a natural born citizen.

If youre looking for more experience then youre shit out of luck, because the only person with presidential experience would be someone who has already been President. There is only 1 person who is eligible to run for President and who has actual Presidential experience and thats Trump
    That reminds of that scene from Wreck it Ralph where Ralph says he has driven before where Vanellope points out that he crashed and destroyed the ship.

Trump has been president in about the same way a dead beat dad has been a father.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.