Fastest Way to Level - 8.1.5

Hey all!

Looking for some ideas on fast ways to level now that 8.1.5 is here and the heirloom upgrades are live!

I've experimented with a couple different ways so far but haven't settled on one way in particular. Just like to hear what others thing.

Currently Timewalking dungeons seem to provide a substantial amount of experience upon completion. 380-400k. Questing while queuing for dungeons also seems to work quite well-especially for DPS ques- while completing half a dozen or more quests in the que timer. Seems to yield a few hundred thousand experience pretty easily.

I still have to try expeditions to see what that's like and unfortunately I don't have any friends that can try boosting me through with Freehold runs.

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildlight View Post
    Hey all!

Looking for some ideas on fast ways to level now that 8.1.5 is here and the heirloom upgrades are live!

I've experimented with a couple different ways so far but haven't settled on one way in particular. Just like to hear what others thing.

Currently Timewalking dungeons seem to provide a substantial amount of experience upon completion. 380-400k. Questing while queuing for dungeons also seems to work quite well-especially for DPS ques- while completing half a dozen or more quests in the que timer. Seems to yield a few hundred thousand experience pretty easily.

I still have to try expeditions to see what that's like and unfortunately I don't have any friends that can try boosting me through with Freehold runs.

Thanks all!
    Check my signature for general advice and strategy. I haven't included the new exp potions from islands/invasions, but the general idea is to move as quickly as possible, and prepare as much as possible to streamline the leveling process.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Check my signature for general advice and strategy. I haven't included the new exp potions from islands/invasions, but the general idea is to move as quickly as possible, and prepare as much as possible to streamline the leveling process.
    Sorry. Should have been more clear. Leveling from 110-120 not from 1-120.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wildlight View Post
    Sorry. Should have been more clear. Leveling from 110-120 not from 1-120.

Thanks
    Suck down exp potions, spam islands, use Azeroth Autopilot. It's not a super time-consuming process to begin with. /shrug

15+ Year Old Account
    Turn on heirlooms+Warmode+XP pots+DMF hat+invasion bonus and use Azeroth Autopilot. With just 10% warmode you can do 110-120 easily in under 9 hours using aap and no heirlooms/pots/dmf/invasion. I can totally see 7 hours with all the bonuses, especially if you're alliance and get the 30%.

Suck down exp potions, spam islands, use Azeroth Autopilot. It's not a super time-consuming process to begin with. /shrug
    I'm leveling my rogue with invasions atm but usually I just end up ganking people until I get bored and only do 1-2 of the quests. It's decent xp for the time involved definitely.

Do you not think that a substantial portion of the expansion pack is in its new leveling zones? I've never understood the urge to skip as much as possible. "Azeroth Autopilot"? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Do you not think that a substantial portion of the expansion pack is in its new leveling zones? I've never understood the urge to skip as much as possible. "Azeroth Autopilot"? Ugh.
    I tend to agree, but the question was how to level fast, not how to get the most immersion and lore while leveling.

Azeroth auto pilot will get you done in about 10 hours.

Your guide help me to level my void elf to max level pal, now I am trying with my zandalari
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

With full herilooms, a single time walking dungeon awards 50-60+% (this is counting the XP you gain from killing mobs). I leveled 110-120 in under 6 hours as a healer.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Timewalking dungeons as the above poster said

If you have a tankspec timewalk you need ~2 for 1 lvl with pot+loms and darkmoon rush it and you are 120 in 3-4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    We're not talking about the first time through, presumably.