Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Don't worry, that guy will pull a strawman about how you actually didn't let it go since you are posting in MMOC.
    Am I lying? Is he still posting here? You are still posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    He seems incapable of a honest discussion.
    Many people here are not interested in an honest discussion with the type of post being made. You seems to think you are above of this and yet you make this post. You are no different to me and many others who post.

The only difference is you hate the game and others don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    They're intentionally using 2 separate development teams to be able to work on multiple expansions at once. Note: I said development teams not entire teams.

That being said, one team is able to produce good expansions (with some flaws) like legion and mop, while the other team produces expansions like wod and bfa.

The a team finds new and good stuff, while the b team takes what the a team has made, and changes it to the worse.
    This.

It would not be feasible to have the same team do expansions back to back. It would cause fatigue and even quicker decline.

No.
    However their goal has shifted from making good games to making as much money as possible, so, yea. You can say it's intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    The only difference is you hate the game and others don't.
    The only difference is that you are so blinded by your fanboyism that you cannot possibly think that there might be, perhaps, some legitimate reasons to criticize the game in its current state. It's all a matter of perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    No.
    However their goal has shifted from making good games to making as much money as possible, so, yea. You can say it's intentional.
    Agreed here. WoW is largely "bad" due to corporate influences. Design quality and creativity have gone down due to this. There is probably an element of developer related issues as well (e.g. possible lack of skill etc). However, developer inspiration is probably directly or indirectly linked to corporate interference (i.e. the team is probably not too enthused or excited when all that gets pushed down their throat is the bottom line).

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Sorry, hunnybunz, you diminished the entertainment product (which, by the way, happens to work in a continuity and creates attachment by design and/or by choice of the consumer, it's not just a game with fixed hours of playing) to something simple as a "fucking game".
    But i bet the burger analogy triggered ya more... didn't it sir BEEF? )
    Nope, not triggered snowflake. Happily enjoying playing WoW in my retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    But your argument falls flat when the less accessibe expansions were the one with the most subscribers :S

I mean, sure Vanilla was more accessible than the rest of the MMORPGs on the market.

But Vanilla compared to today...was ruthless and unforgiving to casuals.
    It doesn't, due to the second half. That WoW has less subs now is unrelated, and i've come to the conclusion that it is actually a function of time almost exclusively.
    Long term sub development is essentially a textbook product life cycle. Unless they purposely kill the game, it will continue it's current course.

It's because Bobby Kotick has removed the fun from making games http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...f-Making-Games. If developers don't enjoy making the game you can't expect a product thats fun to play. So yes, thanks to Bobby Kotich they are making WoW intentionally bad among their other games. #FireBobbyKotick
    Last edited by deviant010; 2019-02-23 at 03:00 PM.
    Blizzard is Arthas, Activision is Frostmourne, together as Activision-Blizzard they are the Lich King. #FireBobbyKotick

Quote Originally Posted by deviant010 View Post
    No it's because Bobby Kotick has removed the fun from making games http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...f-Making-Games. If developers don't enjoy making it you can't expect a product thats fun to play.
    Whats more 'funny' is how he tried to deny all of it afterwards when it blew up on the net, deeming himself as this cool "Luke Skywalker" type figure that loves to make fun and amazing games. Seems like 'suck the fun out' was for real after all from the tidbits of various info gather since then (as well as the end result of current WoW). So very disingenuous, and very sad.