Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Anyone also thinks that Dante left Lady pregnant? In one of the after credit scenes when she talks about finally settling down somewhere... I think that sentence has more meaning than just taking the store as a reminder of Dante or to take care of it.

- - - Updated - - -

DMC5 was the best selling game in Japan and UK this week. Anyone knows the numbers in more countries?
    Don't know about US sales yet, but damn 3 million copies sold on steam, making it Capcom's second best selling Steam game already, behind MHW

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Don't know about US sales yet, but damn 3 million copies sold on steam, making it Capcom's second best selling Steam game already, behind MHW
    I am getting my steam copy for free, does that count as a copy sale lol? I am glad Capcom is making a comeback, now we need a new megaman x.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I am getting my steam copy for free, does that count as a copy sale lol? I am glad Capcom is making a comeback, now we need a new megaman x.
    What we need from Capcom.

New Mega Man X as you said.
    Dino Crisis 1 and 2 remaster.
    Monster Hunter MMO. I mean a proper one.
    Resident Evil 8 that goes back to it's roots and not that weird crap 7 was.

But seriously Capcom have been on a roll as of late. I'm glad they put the mistakes of SF5 and SF x Tekken behind them and came out better. This is a prime example of a company learning from it's mistakes as I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It does, someone still had to "buy" amd paid for the keys, not retail though mind you

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Anyone also thinks that Dante left Lady pregnant? In one of the after credit scenes when she talks about finally settling down somewhere... I think that sentence has more meaning than just taking the store as a reminder of Dante or to take care of it.
    I dont believe in that theory.
    Trish is not a love interest for sure because she looks exactly like his mother lol that would be too weird
    Lady...i dont know...seems weird

Anyway here is pieces of the story from a book released in Japan filling in the gaps of DMC2 and DMC5.
    DMC2 may not be loved by many...but i actually liked the story presented in the book (shown in this videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz6YuT3SfL4&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvGJFO4XdU

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    What we need from Capcom.

New Mega Man X as you said.
    Dino Crisis 1 and 2 remaster.
    Monster Hunter MMO. I mean a proper one.
    Resident Evil 8 that goes back to it's roots and not that weird crap 7 was.

But seriously Capcom have been on a roll as of late. I'm glad they put the mistakes of SF5 and SF x Tekken behind them and came out better. This is a prime example of a company learning from it's mistakes as I said.
    I would be ok with a direct sequel to Resident Evil 4 some of those parasites must have gotten away. Dino Crisis wit the new RE engine would be <3.

Finally finished SoS difficulty. In this difficulty the mission 20 boss was way harder than the one from mission 19. In Devil Hunter it was the opposite. I will probably not finish DMD for the sake of my mental health. xD

Btw, Bloody Palace confirmed for the 1st of April, until now we only knew that it was April.

Apparently Itsuno hated DmC and said he would leave Capcom if they didn't let him make DMC5 and make it right for the fans. What a boss! Kinda of what happened to DMC3 after DMC2. Respect!

OMG this game is just "explosion of head" I was just screaming like a little girl when I saw Dante's dance. I really missed his charisma. Nero and V are also fine, but I don't think that we need to lie to ourselves, people were waiting for Dante not Nero

am I the only one having crashing issues? I can't even continue because of crashes every 5 min on mission 9. Seems to crash all the time when I play V. Finished the game but I'm trying to go through the higher difficulties, but these crashes are making me lose interest.

And no, that dx11 thing isn't the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    am I the only one having crashing issues? I can't even continue because of crashes every 5 min on mission 9. Seems to crash all the time when I play V. Finished the game but I'm trying to go through the higher difficulties, but these crashes are making me lose interest.

And no, that dx11 thing isn't the problem.
    I have like 60 hours on the game and I only crashed once. But some people are having the same problem.

Stoked about bloody palace for april 1st tbh. I'm thinking I might give V a crack first, then Nero and do Dante last. While I've gotten better at Dante, I still don't get the SSS ranks as easy as I do with the other 2.

I've been working on improving my ranks for DmD for a few missions and I've got most of them as an A lowest now with Dantes missions being the majority of them, so I should be able to get S for all missions on all non Hell or Hell or heaven or hell difficulties by the time bloody palace comes out (hopefully)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

anyone have tips on dealing with behemoth enemies with v...the thing one shots all my pets, nightmare included. I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Like when it's enraged it never stops attacking so I can't even withdraw my pets unless I just never use them which is not really an option lol.

Also are the enrage based on health or time or something else? The very first behemoth in mission 4 for example, for me it still had a lot of health when it enraged. I watched a video and the guy got it pretty low before it enraged.

For the most part even on DMD (so far) I'm pretty much just spamming attacks and withdrawing pets occasionally but this enemy specifically is kicking my ass.

The only time I've seen nightmare "die" is when I climb on him myself. For DMD I stopped doing that real quick.

Also: I beat bloody palace as V! levels 98,99,100 and 101 were a slog tbh.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!