Deutche Bank Weighed Restructuring Trump's Loans

Because he was apparently about to default on them like he did with all the banks he has defaulted on here in the states.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-default-risk

I thought he was supposed to be this big shot business man real estate guru that was supposed to know that you can't default on your fucking loans?

He apparently owes $340 million to them and they were looking to changing the repayment dates til after 2025, after office if he potentially wins in 2020. This is also the same bank that was slapped with a huge fine for money laundering for the Russian government. Which the penalty was $14 BILLION. But Trump waved the fine last January. https://www.ibtimes.com/political-ca...deutsche-which

Collusion? Conspiracy against the United States? More evidence that Mueller can use against him? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY.

I don't even know how you go about owing someone/thing a third of a billion. People actually voted for this man thinking he knew about money.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    But Hillary gave this speech to Wall Street... and her emails .....

Good question though, What's worse in a Political Candidate;
    • Getting Money From Wall Street?
    • Owing Money to Wall Street?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Because he was apparently about to default on them like he did with all the banks he has defaulted on here in the states.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-default-risk

I thought he was supposed to be this big shot business man real estate guru that was supposed to know that you can't default on your fucking loans?

He apparently owes $340 million to them and they were looking to changing the repayment dates til after 2025, after office if he potentially wins in 2020. This is also the same bank that was slapped with a huge fine for money laundering for the Russian government. Which the penalty was $14 BILLION. But Trump waved the fine last January. https://www.ibtimes.com/political-ca...deutsche-which

Collusion? Conspiracy against the United States? More evidence that Mueller can use against him? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY.
    And don't forget retired Justice Kennedy's son is the one who gave him those loans. Kennedy was also the one who recommended (ordered?) Kavanaugh to be his replacement. Collusion and conspiracy (to commit multiple felonies) don't even begin to define what Resident Chump has done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralissimoGreymane View Post
    But Hillary gave this speech to Wall Street... and her emails .....

Good question though, What's worse in a Political Candidate;
    • Getting Money From Wall Street?
    • Owing Money to Wall Street?
    Lol great point. And let's also not forget that Deuche Bank is a front for Russian money laundering. Never a dull moment when it comes to Russian Agent Cheeto.

Man, imagine how awkward those meetings were. Trying to decide whether to go after a sitting president for being delinquent on his loan payments or if you give him special treatment to avoid the headaches.

How fucking pathetic, pay your god-damn bills, Donnie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn’t shock me.

Trump is a Rich kid who never had to do his own work and hired others to do it. The only thing he has ever been good at is putting his name on shit and selling people worthless bullshit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The real crime here is how the OP butchered the name...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I don't even know how you go about owing someone/thing a third of a billion. People actually voted for this man thinking he knew about money.
    A lot of rich people are in debt though because you can get extra cash than invest it. I doubt Trump is smart enough to do it but jeff bezo for example is probably has a massive debt.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly even if you can finance repayments and even if you can produce greater margins than the interest repaid there is still a cap on how much debt it makes sense to generate. At some point the acid test is going to burn you
    I know, I don't think trump did what I wrote though either. He just amounted tons of debt but every wealthy person you know is in debt because it makes financial sense at certain thresholds. A state can go 3 billion in debt for amazon but make 25 billion in the future plus the amount from wages and that's totally fine but most people don't see it that way.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

If you owe $1M, that's your problem.

If you owe $100M, that's the bank's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    If you owe $1M, that's your problem.

If you owe $100M, that's the bank's problem.
    Wise words... and once more Deutsche Bank is part of an international blunder. So embarassing.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.