Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    A WoW post, how is this game still a payed sub? How many people are still playing, a million? 2 Million? Literally can't be more than like 1.5-2 Million.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hey bad boy, won't your bones hurt because of this?
    Maybe, but what about the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    I don't understand people that can be so against changes. Does people really want the game to stand still forever and never evolve?
    So things changes, everything changes. I do enjoy every expansion because they are different, not every may had the best systems.
    But i like when the developers are going out of their comfort zone and try new things and new systems, and not just stay in the past.
    Well,what can I say - thanks to people like you,the Activision will come to a conclusion,that they can maker even shitter expansions than BfA with putting even less effort - what's the point after all,they still get their money.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    All the negativity regarding their management of the Allied Race's feature is well deserved.
    Also the criticism regarding the lore of the warcampaign has also many valid points.
    I also understand the criticism regarding class ability pruning and the Azerite system.

The criticism of being a bad expansion, the worst expansion, etc for me is a bit exaggerated. They did have many misses in BfA, but it isn't a terrible expansion.
    I see you are a man of culture as well *insert meme*

I feel just what you said, being nitpicking I could say that while negativity about allied race's is valid, people are exagerating a bit even if you have to do rep "grind" (if anyone can call that a grind) we will have many options for when the expansion enters the time before the next expansion, where you prepare alts and level them up, for me, having X number of new armors and more cool races to prepare for my favorite classes will surely keep me playing with some chill the months before 9.0 ^^. I understand that this is something not everyone wants, leveling more alts, but being fair, those people don't care now about leveling alts and paying $$$ to race change, but they cared when before new ones where introduced? this is the thing that I think it's the most weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Things can evolve and change, but Blizzard are literally trying to reinvent the wheel every expansion before letting the wheel get a true test run. The minute they see any flaw with their wheel, they make a new wheel that also fails and then a new one comes out and---you get my point.

And now we've gotten to a point where their wheel re-Invention since Cataclysm has got us nowhere.

If you're sick of the negativity, clearly Indenial fanboy of WoW, tell Blizzard to do better and not fudge up their game so badly and stop being so blind, loyalty to a company gives you nothing, we're a number to them. Regardless of how any of us have seen It In the past how many years we are still customers who pay for a product and expect a certain level of quality and service that has not been given to us for a very long time. We are customers first, and fans second.

And blizzard and most companies gears run on the fact that customers replace being a customer with a fan first, they switch those things around In their heads, that's what they relly upon. And you shouldn't do that, ever. I made the mistake for a very long time and now It's time for me (And hopefully the rest of us) to realize we are customers first who have been lead blindly by our fanboyism of the game.

For example, despite me absolutely enjoying CD Project Red and their games, Witcher 3 namely being my favorite game of all time. I still remain skeptical of Cyberpunk 2077 and the company In general, not because I'm worried they'll give us a bad product but because I'm not a blind fanboy of anything anymore. And that's a good attutude to have, If you're skeptical and unsure If products will be good, you'll be surprised pleasently. As I was when playing Witcher 3, I didn't have expectations, I didn't think It'd be so good but It was.

Healthy skepticism > Fanboyism, guys. Important.
    I agree with you in some ways, but first, in my point of view we could add something for the last thing you said:

Healthy skepticism >>> Fanboyism = hate echo chamber (coudln't think of a word for this kind of people)

I said before to a guy (it obviusly not happens in all cases) that one of the problems that blizzard has since late BC is that they focus so much on the thousands of bad things fans don't like and they lose vision of what is actually liked, if you mix this with a bad allocation of resources (developers) then it will be noticed in the expansions where they did more of this (Cata, WoD, and now BFA). But this is just soemthing that popped in my head, I don't know if it's true, I just feels like it's what happens in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Change can be good.
    Cancer is also change, but not good.
    BFA is cancer.
    Quite axiomatic. I must agree. It's a malignant tumor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they made terrible expansions with intent to made game bad and burry it in the pile of dust!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ples stoop no bulli.

But seriously, the game is a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    I especially don't understand the YT hate. Every new blizzard's video gets overwhelming amount of dislikes.
    Are you talking about the videos showing off new store mounts they want us to pay for in a pay to play, subscription based game where every in-game mount is a horse reskin or the videos showing that that those races they showed off at blizzcon will finally be playable half a year after launch but oh they didn't put out a date because the real reason for putting out the video was to keep people subbed and not actually communicate anything like always?

They deserve every single downvote and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Quite axiomatic. I must agree. It's a malignant tumor.
    The game's playerbase is a lot more cancerous than the game itself. Nearly so much that the game doesn't seem cancerous to someone just another person claims it is.

You should be happy people even care to hate on WoW

The worst thing that will happen to WoW is when people cant even be bothered to hate on it.

When people cant even be bothered to make threads or people even visit websites devoted to it.

When people no longer care that they dont even talk about WoW that is when the game is truly dead and buried.

its a shit game now. timegates, rng on top of rng, crappy story, GCD on full alert, story time gates, races locked behind grind to name a few. this game is dogshit now compared to how it was. the worse part? the developers who made these decisions and helped formulate them are STILL employed. until that changes, it will continue to decay.

the only good thing we can all agree on is that artstyle.

I dont get the hate right now. BFA is basically a reskinned Legion and what was fun before is still fun now. Sure, the new systems are no gamechangers and azerite is boring, but it does not break the game for me.
    And what about "everything was better in expansions xy"? I have played it all and i cant say that classes were so much more fun in BC/Wrath or the story was amazing in earlier expansions. The story is clunky right now, but probably the most interesting they ever did.

Sure there are things that are off, but where does this "blizzard cant do anything right" come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Telling someone to not post is not an argument.
    Lots of stuff has been added, some of it might be crap but it's still there. Blizzard's always trying out new things and it might not all be a success but it is the only reason the game is still even alive. Constant change.

Quote Originally Posted by ahti23 View Post
    I dont get the hate right now.
    We lost more than what we gained, scratch that last part, we gained almost nothing.

How can people be agreeable and happy towards that? You can remain satisfied all you want but in the end you're just lying to yourself by thinking BFA is a great expansion.

You're either glaringly optimistic or just downright ignorant.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-02-21 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm sick of actiblizz white knights too, for me they are the reason why wow is in this state
    I did have doubts if i got bored of wow or if wow is just getting worse with each exp, but Legion killed that doubt forever, i didn't hate WoD or MoP because i was getting bored from game, i hated them because they were sh8t (also MoP wasn't that bad, its sh8t was mostly just the story not gameplay)
    and now in BFA i back to hate the game, and i'm 100% confident it isn't because the game is 'old' or i'm 'bored' but because it is actual big pile of sh8t
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

BFA did literally every wrong change it could have - especially the complete neutering of classes, turning them into the most shallow basic boring garbage.

Since WoD released every expansion players are in "fear" of what will their class lose with the new expansion - more and more is being removed and amputated, while the new stuff they put in is purely termporary.

Classes lost a third of their spells and then another third was split between specs - so now every spec feels like 1/3 of what it used to be during MOP.

There is not a single new feature or design change in BFA that can be viewed as good.

Even the War mode which showed potential has been botched and its implementation ruined particularly when big pvp raids are involved.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2019-02-21 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand people that can be so against changes. Does people really want the game to stand still forever and never evolve?
    So things changes, everything changes. I do enjoy every expansion because they are different, not every may had the best systems.
    But i like when the developers are going out of their comfort zone and try new things and new systems, and not just stay in the past.
    People aren't negative because of changes, they are negative because BfA is absolute dog shit. Not many changes since Legion, they just dumbed down and made pretty much everything boring and awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    i'm sick of actiblizz white knights too, for me they are the reason why wow is in this state
    Same. It's way worse than haters at this point. Like they can't let WoW go or take a break even if the game is in this state. ActiBlizz is gonna milk them fanbois by releasing more stuff in the shop soon.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, welcome to most games these days. People will whine and cry about anything just to have something to complain about. Quite a bit of it is actually legit but a shitton of people have literally nothing else going on. If you can't take that you really shouldn't be on public game forums, this is what you'll get.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Lore does it (the Lead CM). tbh his voice doesn't bother me personally, but the funny thing about him is that not even he plays WoW anymore. He actively streams other games.
    wtf... he don't even like WoW himself. fail.