Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zalgadis PvP 3 by far the best one for me.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

7+ Year Old Account

Talking

It should be don't make me get my main (since it's technically about PvP)

There is one ancient video and now I'll try to find it, its fun not so much in players skill, but more about video montage. Here you go:

That's strange, it seemed to me that they were not russians, but the one who posted is obviously russian-speaking and therefore most comments are also in russian. Oh, there is also another link.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-02-25 at 08:05 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Aluneth Master (<- name of his youtube channel) (mage) - Fake Vurtne 3 (Legion arcane mage was such fun *sigh*)

Meandro (rogue) - Bring The Shadow 1 (one of the first PvP videos I ever watched back then)
    Lecken (mage) - Lecken Licks Fire 2
    Nutty (mage) - Nutty 3
    Cobrak (warlock) - Cobrak 16
    Last edited by Beatman; 2019-02-22 at 11:34 PM.

Vurtne. A classic is a classic is a classic:
    (especially from 6:30 to 14:15)

There used to be a hunter who would exploit bugs and do all sorts of funny things in bg's but I can't remember his name. From memory he was a black human hunter with his name starting with K. Any help would be great.

I also used to love watching oblivinati frost mage pvp. His music has changed though so it sort of ruins it for me.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Right! Not to mention he has like 3 flasks, 2 external buffs, well fed, everything. Pocket healers. It's still amazing. When the "Breaking Me Down" kicks in it just gets me in the mood haha.
    He's also a clicker, but this doesn't reduce this video's pure intent to show how ridiculously OP can a War be (or was back in the days)!
    This video is the definition of "HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!"
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Anything by cosaga.

Rip rekadin and Shockadins :P fucking blizz fun police and dumbed down specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to decide between Cobrak 9 or 10, but I'll go with 9-

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Not necessarily favorite but most impactful to me was https://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=128279

Seeing a lone Ally starting all sorts of shit alone in Orgrimmar got me really pumped. Started taking PvP more serious and by the end of Wrath me and a couple of friends would camp Orgrimmar daily. Just the three of us against countless greenskins. Seeing how many of them it would take to finally kill us and then doing it all over again.

Oh and it was usually at 10+ when we would become overwhelmed. Those were the days...
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Ok ok i know i know im not original but since its page 3 and noone posted it ,i will