Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They took it seriously. They knew they had to protect their paycheck and did everything they could to enable him. They all need to be sentenced next.
    As much as I'd love to see this, it'd be fuckin impossible to prove most of this in court, sadly. Then again, somehow I don't think Kelly an his crew are the criminal masterminds to not do this shit over text messages to leave a digital paper trail so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    As much as I'd love to see this, it'd be fuckin impossible to prove most of this in court, sadly. Then again, somehow I don't think Kelly an his crew are the criminal masterminds to not do this shit over text messages to leave a digital paper trail so who knows.
    He was rich and powerful plenty of people came forward, many articles and evidence yet he faced no consequences. There's a rather long list of creeps out there that will never be held to account look at our former president, Bill Clinton heck Epstein was 66 years old when he died he got away with it for decades.

Could’ve sworn he’d been convicted of shit like this in the past decades ago. It’s been pretty common knowledge he’s been doing this forever.

I vaguely recall the Aalyiah stuff but that wasn't really my world at the time so never knew too much. I just remember the fuckin pee tapes and being depressed that, once again, it seems that money (and a little celebrity) was all that was needed to get away with some truly heinous shit.

Rich people get away with all kinds of gross-ass shit and frequently surround themselves with enablers, especially celebrities. It's just a shame that "open secrets" like this fester as long as they do and do real harm to people.

But hey, that Trapped in the Closet shit he did was...uh...some music I guess. And people liked it apparently. Cool, cool, cool.
    He'll probably get away with everything using the "affluent defence" like the teenaged killer.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I vaguely recall the Aalyiah stuff but that wasn't really my world at the time so never knew too much. I just remember the fuckin pee tapes and being depressed that, once again, it seems that money (and a little celebrity) was all that was needed to get away with some truly heinous shit.

Rich people get away with all kinds of gross-ass shit and frequently surround themselves with enablers, especially celebrities. It's just a shame that "open secrets" like this fester as long as they do and do real harm to people.

But hey, that Trapped in the Closet shit he did was...uh...some music I guess. And people liked it apparently. Cool, cool, cool.
    People should have learned that Hollywood is rife with crimes like these. People shouldn't be shocked at all considering the heinous stuff Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein got away with, and everyone else associated with them as well. So it's not at all a surprise that R Kelly got away with all of this shit for as long as he did. What's unfortunate is that the rest of Hollywood has yet to be investigated and tried for what has gone on over the last few decades. People knew about what those guys were doing and didn't do squat.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He'll probably get away with everything using the "affluent defence" like the teenaged killer.
    Wrong color skin for that to work.