This is not right

So I noticed that the Chosen Dead helmet does not show long elf ears coming out of the helmet and was wondering is this an error at blizzard's part?

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...eeding-hol.jpg

Certainly, this is the first time such an oversight has been made. It is a well-known indisputable fact that one of Blizzard's highest priorities is ensuring that every piece of gear they've ever made is able to be properly worn by all races, classes and genders without any clipping.

That said, I'm sure there's a team of at least fifty highly paid developers currently working diligently around the clock to get this patched. Given its importance, I doubt this will be in the game tomorrow. Great catch!

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Certainly, this is the first time such an oversight has been made. It is a well-known indisputable fact that one of Blizzard's highest priorities is ensuring that every piece of gear they've ever made is able to be properly worn by all races, classes and genders without any clipping.

That said, I'm sure there's a team of at least fifty highly paid developers currently working diligently around the clock to get this patched. Given its importance, I doubt this will be in the game tomorrow. Great catch!
    Exactly, I have yet to find a helmet that is clipping through the horns or ears if my HM Tauren. They have probably at least 100 people who constantly are checking on things like that /s

Well it would be nice to see the cliping issue resolved when they make new helms.

Also fix the hair issue where helms especially older helms make it look like you have a crew cut!

Fourteen years and one model update later and night elves without beards still lose their eyebrows so like, good luck with this.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd settle for cloaks not clipping everytime that you equip a 2-hander or a relatively big shield, and big weapons not clipping with mounts...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Yeah, it's been hiding the ears (at least for male nelfs) since Legion on all recolors, afaik.

There are a few other helmets like this, too (again speaking only for the male nelf model) that also hide the ears:

Rage-Blind Greathelm

Casque of Expelled Corruption

Crown of the Golden Golem

Ruthless Gladiator's Plate Helm (only the glowing versions)

Grievous Gladiator's Plate Helm

Casque of Flame

Casque of Foul Concentration (not all versions)

Hardened Greathelm

Crown of Boastful Words

Voice Amplyifying Greathelm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So I noticed that the Chosen Dead helmet does not show long elf ears coming out of the helmet and was wondering is this an error at blizzard's part?

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...eeding-hol.jpg
    Never had a problem with this. I get annoyed when ears has to poke out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is BULLSHIT.
    Finally unsubbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

It's the biggest error since Olaf the Hairy ordered 1000 Viking helmets with the horns on the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    that 's it, i am done with this game

heh I had a helmet that erased my horns from my tauren back in tbc. I even had a comic about it and got pretty lolz. Wonder if I can find it somewhere in my computer and if it is fixed.