Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard: Take that, Wildstar!

Wildstar:

Blizzard: What, not gonna say anything?

Wildstar:

Blizzard: Wildstar, hello?

FFXIV: Who are you talking to?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I think it's probably coincidence. They needed to populate a desert with things, and there's not many races that live there. The Desert just doesn't house many things. In addition, ideally whatever lived there could share model rig and animations with an existing race, to save a lot of work.

This thing is just a very easy thing to put on a Goblin rig. I'm not surprised Blizz opted for it.

Also, the Chua are clearly some form of rodent. They may be more based on desert mice like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Blizzard: Take that, Wildstar!

Wildstar:

Blizzard: What, not gonna say anything?

Wildstar:

Blizzard: Wildstar, hello?

FFXIV: Who are you talking to?
    Hahaha! Pretty much.

It's really too bad. I mean, I wasn't so much into the who "hardcore difficulty!" thing. But Wildstar had amazing animations and I really liked the way they mixed action into the gameplay. I almost wish there was a singleplayer version.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Hahaha! Pretty much.

It's really too bad. I mean, I wasn't so much into the who "hardcore difficulty!" thing. But Wildstar had amazing animations and I really liked the way they mixed action into the gameplay. I almost wish there was a singleplayer version.
    I DO wish there was a single player version.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    I haven't played BFA but I'm guessing Vulpera cannot have pink fur, therefore they are 50000% inferior to Chua. I miss my pink death hamster.
    Draken were still my favorite. But chua had Nic Cage on their team....so really, how could they NOT be awesome?